[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
.plan on killing my self tomorrow /r9k/ Going to so something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: sakuraeverythingwillburn.jpg (706 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
sakuraeverythingwillburn.jpg
706 KB, 1440x1080
.plan on killing my self tomorrow /r9k/
Going to so something with friends and then jump off a high rise
>>
Cool. Im probably going to join you. Have fun anon, I dont have any friends left to delay it.
>>
>>25186838
How do you plan to do it?
>>
Can you stream it?
>>
>>25186891
I live in a suburb and have a strong rope. If I can't find a place to commit a suspension hanging I can always just jump from a parking garage in the city.
Funny enough it's a pretty common way for folks around here to do it.
>>
>>25186900
I might have phone service, anyway I can stream from my phone ? Here's a pic of me btw
>>
good job anon. i wish i could have the courage to do something like that. every day i feel this pain in my body that makes me want to die, it's so destructive and evil. it feels like there's a demon in my head telling me to hurt myself and others. i feel like everyone has the same demon, its a byproduct of conciousness. mortality breeds death and desire of death, a desire to become an ignorganic substance which is completly disconnected from the cold uncaring reality around us.
>>
>>25186940
I hope you find peace anon
>>25186996
You need to do some soul searching and see if suicide is the best option for you.
>>
Kind of wanted to talk to a few other anons ITT, would of been a great way to go out
Still dough, thanks for everything guys
If someone can shoe me where I can live stream from my phone is , I would offer a stream tomorrow
>>
>>25187284
Well I'll start by asking what brought you to this point, if you're looking for conversation. >>25186940 here.
A high rise is just a word for a tall building as I understand it, correct?
>>
>>25186967
Oh. Sorry about that
>>
>>25187304
Yes, a high rise is just a tall building, the one I'm going to is in the ghetto , the door to the roof is an old wooden door i can easily break down.
As to why I'm doing it, I just don't like myself. Whenever I look in the mirror, I see this thing j Hate. Nothing I can do can fix this thing. Also I feel inadequate to everyone else. A lot of bad, inescapable feelings desu.
>>25187308
About what, am I that ugly ?
>>
Ill be going to bed soon /r9k/ hope you all have a good life. Ill see if I can live stream it for you guys
>>
>>25187349
I don't want you to think of me as a hypocrite here for going down this line, but how old are you? You don't look very old, certainly not old enough to have exhausted all of your options when you complain of not liking yourself. If you're deadset on doing it, don't misunderstand. I'm not one to judge, but either there's something to find or you already know and you don't want to put in the effort, which is fine too. Just want to throw it out there that I largely felt that way throughout my teens and early twenties, and if your situation is stable then there are things that can be done about your mindset. God speed anon.
>>
>>25186967
1 (800) 273-8255
please don't do it friend
>>
>>25187506
I'm 18, as mentioned before, but honestly I know for sure I'm going to be a this unacceptable loser.
>>25187537
You remind me of a good friend , I hope he doesn't hurt himself when he realizes what I have done
>>
Just record the video and leave a note attached to the phone telling someone to upload it to liveleak. I hope it goes the way you want it to
>>
>>25187657
Ill be jumping off a building. I'm not sure how that would work.
>>
>>25187591
Nah, you hadn't mentioned your age. Even then, try sleeping on it and spending tomorrow thinking of a bucket list. A realistic one. I'm doing it because I'm literally up against the wall here and out of time, so if you still have a home and any kind of disposable income (and even if you don't), try some new things. The only thing that got me through my twenties was minding that I wasn't fucked yet, so I could still muck around for another week. I'm no hero though man I'm not here to talk you out of it, good luck whatever you do and make sure it's fatal. There are too many stories of people unintentionally becoming vegetables.
>>
You might not be able to see it, but there are people who look at you and see someone they love. You have a lot of life left to lead. I went down that road, and I'm so glad I didn't reach the end; life does get better. Please don't do it. Find someone to help you.
>>
>>25186664
Could you tell me your first name?
I'm making a list of robots that died.
>>
>>25187740
Ill be jumping off a 10 ten story building headfirst, I doubt ill survive.
>>25187764
Sorry anon, I'm done. But I appreciate the kind gesture .
>>
Good luck to you, OP. Perhaps your atoms will eventually rearrange into a happier consciousness somewhere down the road. Make sure it is fast and painless.
>>
>>25187852
>I doubt
Said what I said for a reason friend, I understand the plan. People survive all kinds of shit.
>>
Please don't do it.
>>
>>25187846
Tommy
>>25187859
Me too
>>25187911
I don't think my skull is that durable . >>25187922
I'm sorry
>>
>>25187591
I remind you of a good friend... go play with that friend, do something crazy, just do anything in the hopes that you'll realize the beauty of life.
>>
>>25187953
I talk to that friend over steam. And he doesn't want to meet IRL.
>>
>>25187946
Good luck, Tommy.
I hope you find a reason to live.
Nobody should live without reason.
>>
>>25188024
Well hopefully soon I won't be living
>>
1 (800) 273-8255 Just take a couple minutes and talk to these people. They helped get me back from the edge. If my life had ended five years ago, I would've missed the best 5 years I can imagine. Give yourself a chance man.
>>
>>25188098
I've given myself many chances, it won't even happen til tomorrow. Ill make a thread about to then maybe.
>>
Night r9k, ill talk to you all tomorrow when I decide to go through with it.
>>
>>25188120
It's your choice.
What do you think happens after you die?
>>
>>25188161
Nothing, but I'm okay with that. And honestly I don't like being alive so I feel it will be better
>>
File: feel.png (363 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
363 KB, 5000x5000
>>25188183
Make sure you have some fun before you do it.
I believe that suicide is a choice, but I also believe that life is precious.
Make your final moments count.
>>
Damn. I don't know what I can say. You're making a mistake. I care about you, Tommy.
>>
>>25188258
Let it go, anon.
He's made up his mind.

Let's just hope his instincts kick in like mine did.
My body wouldn't let me jump.
>>
>>25188251
Ill (hopefully) have one last fun dnd session before I do it.
>>25188258
I'm sorry anon, I hope you can forgive me. We can meet each other in the afterlife.
>>
>ending your life when you can't know what the future holds
I get that life seems like shit most of the time but I think it's the wrong choice OP.
>>
I wish I had as much courage as you.
>>
>>25186967
Austin is that you?
>>
>>25188413
It's Tommy, God rest his soul.
>>
If you know this guy, please, please help him better than I can.
>>
>>25186967
we have the same eyes anon...
>>
>>25186967

Your eyes look creepy as fuck like they are possessed with the thousands of souls from Satan

They cause me physical aversion. Now why do you wanna die?
>>
>>25186967
you remind me of my brother
>>
Hey man, I don't know if you'll actually read this, but don't do it. Trust me, life isn't all bad. And I can tell from your pic that you're not as bad as you think you are.
You said you feel inadequate compared to others but they don't matter. Don't compare yourself to anyone else. It isn't fair; you know the old saying that you only see the highlights of everyone else but not the bad moments? It's true. You can learn to love yourself and you should. You seem like a good person, don't waste that because the world is trying to tell you differently.
Maybe this doesn't mean much over an anonymous message board, but please don't do it.
>>
>>25186664
anon if you're really going to do this don't be a coward and look your family in the eyes and tell them what you are intending to do.

like your family has to live with your death for the rest of their lives, at least have the heart to give them some pace so they can know for sure there really wasn't anything they could have done differently to have prevent this.

like the idea if only they could have talked to you in time could have changed the outcome will haunt them forever.

you won't have to live with the outcome of your passing, so be kind to those who care about you that will have to deal with the fall out of your actions.

really anon just man up let it off your chest to your family. you've had to deal with all this weight for so long, so just don't checkout by putting it all on the people who care most about you.
>>
>>25189933
>anon if you're really going to do this don't be a coward(and not say anything). look your family in the eyes and tell them what you are intending to do.
>>
File: kill self.jpg (699 KB, 683x935) Image search: [Google]
kill self.jpg
699 KB, 683x935
I will join you some day, when I'm ready to say goodbye to this pitiful world. Until then, good luck OP. If there is a God, tell him he's an asshole.
>>
File: clover.jpg (134 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
clover.jpg
134 KB, 1440x900
Good luck OP. Do what you think is best i guess. My words of advice wont mean anything to you but i would honestly wait until your 25. Your 18 right? Thats real young man. Wait till 25 and see what you want to do. Im 25 now and i was gonna end it. But stuff just got a little better. Im still in a dark place but its not as bad like when i was 20. In 5 years ill check where im at and go from there. Just give yourself a bit more time man. I hope what i wrote makes sense, and i hope you read it.
>>
>>25186664
what's your last name
>>
File: 1417790081786.png (660 KB, 698x840) Image search: [Google]
1417790081786.png
660 KB, 698x840
I'll consider killing myself if I can't find any job at all. At that point I'll forever be a burden to society so it'll be better for everyone if I just ended myself.
>>
>>25187657
LIVESTREAM IT FAGGOT. Hold the phone on the way down.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.