[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>coworker keeps asking if im gay >say im straight >keeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: dfgdfnhg.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
dfgdfnhg.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>coworker keeps asking if im gay
>say im straight
>keeps pestering me about it

how do i get this guy off my back? witty comeback? intimidation? physical retaliation?
>>
>>25186505

Kiss him.
>>
>>25186522
but im not gay anon

not original
>>
>>25186505

"sorry im not gay, but im sure you will find someone. Look over there *point at thrash bin*, maybe he is interested, if he isnt at least you hav efound a place to put your opinions asshole now fuck off"
>>
Just go gay man. It'll work out better in the long run
>>
>Why? Are you interested?
>>
>>25186714
how about this?

"you look like a giant pussy and i still dont want to eat you."
>>
>>25186505
Sue the company for sexual harassment and get a payday.
>>
If you get physical you look like the faggot
>>
>>25187252
>We can get you $10 million in this case
>You'll have to admit on a legal document you are gay
>>
>>25186505
Say
'Takes one to know one'
>>
You know what I say you want to know what I say. I want you to know that you do not have to deal with this dumb f****** normal faggets. If you thinks you're gay the flipping over and f*** him in the ass if he thinks your gay then put on some R&B music and penetrate yourself with the pencil he thinks your gay I report him to human resources for harassment if you think you're gay you need to tell him he is gay he said then I get like a Republican you don't have to you don't you don't have to you don't have to you don't have to listen to what he says nothing he says is relevant to you now
>>
Tell your boss you're being sexually harassed
>>
Follow these steps exactly. Has worked for me many times.
>Pants him as a joke
>Pull out cock
>Stick it through his underwear
>Make him lick your poo-stained dick
>After he sucks your cock and you cum in his mouth make out with him
>Afterwards, claim you identify as a woman
>Accuse him of rape
>His reputation is ruined
:)
>>
>>25187148
Thats too much, say something like: "Sorry Im not interested in you"
>>
fuck his mom idk man pretty simple
>>
>>25186505

You ignore them, what kind of a fucking question is this? Are you actually autistic, they do it to get a rise out of you, and it sounds like you're giving it to them.
>>
Suck his cock and cheese grater it a little bit. Use plenty of teeth. When he cums, gag on it and puke it back on to his cock.
That should send the message you aren't gay for him.
>>
>>25186505
Tell him you honestly, truly, straight as a line desire wet sloppy vagina over a smelly shit crusted butthole.
>>
you could always hold a god hates fags protest in front of where you work.
>>
>>25186505
Just go full sjw and complain to your boss about homophobia in the work place. They'll probably just fire him if you're dramatic enough about it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.