[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any worse a feeling than being aware of how undesirable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12
File: 1447993763950.webm (465 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1447993763950.webm
465 KB, 450x450
Is there any worse a feeling than being aware of how undesirable you are?
>>
Sometimes I wish I was an animal that didn't have to worry about female approval and could just go and fuck them when I want
>>
>>25186536
Yeah...but sometimes I wish I was chemically castrated so I didn't have to worry about loneliness at all.
>>
>>25186458

What's the context of that webm? Was she swallowing some of Chad's coagulated semen?
>>
>>25186692
it's just milana
>>
File: Milana Vayntrub-k-1.jpg (179 KB, 1024x865) Image search: [Google]
Milana Vayntrub-k-1.jpg
179 KB, 1024x865
>>25186692
Just an instance of perfection being observed.
>>
>>25186737
She really is perfect, isnt she? I'd kill one of you guys to fuck and cum on her face
>>
>>25186778
I'd kill hordes of fellow robots, but I'd make love to her softly, then fuck her violently and cum inside her multiple times.
>>
Passing kidney stones
>>
File: 1421425299915.png (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1421425299915.png
29 KB, 400x400
>>25186886
I bet she has the most perfect innie pussy
>>
I imagine that feel when a judge tells you that you will be in prison for the rest of your life is much worse. Or that one of your children died.
>>
yes. just fucking make me asexual and not care about this shit

I want all my motivation for retarded shit like sex and romance to go to something else
>>
>>25186458
Being desirable but with so many dealbreakers that it just makes you lose all hope when it filters out everyone.
>>
I wish I could remove all societal identifiers and still maintain my senses, why do the sensual body parts also have to be responsible for influencing the societal emotions such as attractiveness.

Fuck, I should wear a mask. Or a paper bag
>>
>>25186941
This.

Who /kidneystones/ here?
>>
>>25187035
What bothers me is that sometimes if not all the times social status matters i.e. Friends, if your outgoing, but f other girls are interested ect.
>>
>>25187035
Well you're kinda doing that right now by posting anonymously on the internet. Is it everything you thought it could be?
>>
Sometimes I wish I had no empathy/morals so I could be a rapist. I'd be one of those hideous looking kiddy fuckers you see on tv.
>>
>>25187540
Actually nm. Instead I'd be a pimp that uses drugs and coercion to force teenage girls into prostitution. Maybe both idk.
>>
>>25186458
I had a conversation with my friend about this the other night.

I was saying how frustrated I am for constantly being rejected for my height, my skin color, my body, etc. a million other things. I was saying how much it hurts to never have been wanted that way, to be truly desired. He went on to say that I could have it worse, I could be born without limbs or some shit.

So I finally stood up for myself (I've heard this platitude a million times before), I told him I don't think one is "worse" than the other. I said life is unfair, we're all born with different hands and have to play the one we're dealt. Some are winners of a genetic lottery, others aren't. I said you know, I don't know that between being alone your entire life, being completely undesired by every woman you meet, is necessarily any 'better' than being born without a limbs. Considering all the sadness you feel and how it impacts your very existence, considering how it feels to be loved/wanted by another person and what it's like to be denied that for your whole existence. I mentioned all the times I'd been harshly rejected, all the bad times I've had with women and how it's impossible to imagine I'll ever "enjoy" a relationship with a woman when I've constantly had women show interest, then not just 'flake' on me, but become downright nasty to me. Hell, I even threw in a mention of me having a mild form of aspergers, just to help him understand even more what I go through with women.

I know it sounds incredibly self-pitying, it sounds like I'm blaming the world for my problems. But all I meant was that between suffering some bizarre form of PTSD that makes it feel impossible to approach and talk to women, and being born unable to walk or something, both are shitty handicaps to have.
>>
>>25187626
Ain't nobody gonna read all that shit
>>
>>25187626
it's perfectly rational and people only react badly to it because low status males are not perceived to have any value at all on an instinctual level

people really don't care if you go die in a ditch and they may as well tell you to shut up if you won't do it quietly
>>
>>25186458
im just glad i dont have to pay monthly for a shitty at and t phone service

fuck this bitch
>>
>>25187626
Normal people are used to normal traditions and are not used to having their opinions challenged. Notice how most conversations with normal hivemind types tends to involve them regurgitating something akin to a checklist of topics and responses, almost as if you were speaking to a computer program spitting out algorithms back out at you.

You could have told him that you don't need to be a superhero to become invisible. That usually shuts the normals up.
>>
No, but thanks for rubbing it in. That display of grace and mercy definitely doesn't make me want to make me go full Holmes. Maybe then I'd get some love letters, you know?
>>
>>25186458
Yes, being unaware of how undesirable you are.
>>
>>25187626
just sudoku then

stop whining to me, i cant help you

do it
>>
>>25187732
>>25187690
Well don't get me wrong he is a good long time friend of mine and said what he did to try to make me not only feel grateful, but less miserable as well.

In fact he sympathizes a lot with me because he's also a 23 year old virgin who struggles with women, as I am. He's at least tall though, I'm not.

>>25187690
>people only react badly to it because low status males are not perceived to have any value at all on an instinctual level
yep, came to this realization when I had a conversation with my mom about this same thing. She didn't want to agree when I told her "you know, i finally realized that nobody cares if I succeed with women, and if I die alone nobody will care either", but that's what she felt deep down. Lol she even tried to argue that I only go after very good looking women, which is not only patently false, but we all know how insulting when somebody condescendingly tells you that you should only try to pursue ugly, unattractive people. There's a difference between wanting to feel attraction at all, and ONLY wanting super hot 9/10 girls, but anyhow...

>>25187681
lol'ed
>>
>>25187690
to be clear i wouldnt care if some good looking guy died either
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 318x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 318x378
At this point I'm so deprived of any human contact and attention that I considered murdering someone and turning myself in. Just so that I finally get noticed by people and am not a nobody anymore.
I've fantasized about it a lot.
You know when some murder cases become well known across the country? I want to have that.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to kill innocent people, neither am I a huge attention whore, I just want to my existence to be acknowledged...
>>
>>25186458

Yes there is. Being desirable by women and unable to have friends or a gf because lack of confidence and a inferiority complex. Girls literally throw themselves at me yet I'm a kissless virgin. Fuck this shit.
>>
>knowing milana vayntrub exists
>but that you will never get to cuddle her

JUST
>>
>>25187912
Ultimately, height is not a deciding factor alone in attracting a partner.
>>
>>25187980
Congrats, you just described how every mass killer felt ever.
>>
>>25187980
>>25187988

I'm the bottom one.

I haven't talked to someone outside of work in about a fucking week. Just feel like either killing myself or someone else to just end this pathetic existence. And like i said before it's all made worse because I could be drowning in pussy but am not.
>>
>>25188032
Might as well be though, along with skin color.

Maybe I spend too much time online/on tinder, where girls only want guys who are tall and white. But I feel like, if these are how girls are online, they must be the same irl and therefore it wouldn't be any better for me, would it?
>>
>>25186458
can you explain to me why you even care about
how desirable you are? i dont understand.
and pls dont say because you want some shitty girlfriend or something, because you deserve beeing unhappy if its this
>>
>>25188039
I don't want to end up actually killing someone. I already made a list of people I hate though.
I hope I don't ever take this step.
>>
>>25186458
>>25187787
I think the transition from being unaware to aware is actually worse tbqh.

The initial loss of hope and cringing back on all failed attempts is a pretty bad feeling familia.

After awhile you just grow contempt with being unwanted and retreat from this decadent society, watching it burn from the inside out.
>>
>>25188100
Seek help nigga
>>
>>25188084
I know it is only an anecdote but I am a 6'0" white male and have never once had a female show genuine serious interest in twenty-five years.

You can be a goddamn giant and if you possess average-or-below looks, it does not change things at all whatsoever.
>>
File: DeathWish-Still1.jpg (36 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
DeathWish-Still1.jpg
36 KB, 600x402
>>25188100
If you do, stick to your word and do not kill innocent people. There are many persons in the world who are deserving of death and it is up to you to find them.
>>
>tfw so undesirable no one responds to my posts
>>
>>25188143

Can confirm.

5'8 manlet skinny fat yet i have a great face and haven't met a girl that hasn't had a crush on me at some point. Height really isn't that important.
>>
life is overated anyway

what are you waiting for? the next wow? just do it.
>>
yes, there is, knowing that you are desirable to at least some people but being constantly held back by your autism.
>>
>>25188225

I'm too scared to kill myself. I'm only 25 anyway so maybe in a couple years I'll be fed up and man the fuck up and go on a shooting spree.
>>
>>25186458
It's all subjective.

If you truly believe you are desirable, then you will be able to convince other people you are desirable. Simple as that.
>>
File: Hey_Bro.png (490 KB, 1280x709) Image search: [Google]
Hey_Bro.png
490 KB, 1280x709
>>25188225

>tfw you keep thinking about it
>tfw it's really the only way out
>tfw constant feelings of inadequacy and inferiority
>Tfw you try to cover it up with distractions
>Feelings keep coming back
>will never go away
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
Being aware of how undesirable you are and wanting to be loved.
>>
>>25186649
I'd castrate myself faster than a bitch jumps on chad's dick if only it didn't come with shitty side effects like mantits, reduced muscle growth, and need to take supplements and hormones and shit.

Some day they'll find a way, and that is the day all robots are happy.
>>
File: 1446715503937.jpg (38 KB, 508x512) Image search: [Google]
1446715503937.jpg
38 KB, 508x512
>>25186458
Falling in love with someone you know will never love you back.

And watching them fall in love with someone else.
>>
>>25186458
shut the fuck up you stupid tranny whore. i have no concrete proof that you're the stupid tranny whore who's been shitting up this board for the past few days but i still know its you. get the fuck off this board with your self pity party or post some better bait
>>
>>25188665
I'm neither a tranny or a whore, but I appreciate your concern.

Enjoy your stay on 4chan, sir.
>>
>>25188355
I know that feel bro... at least we have /r9k/
>>
Yes. Pouring your heart and soul into a well crafted thoughtful reply and getting completely ignored.
>>
>>25188547
>Falling in love with someone you know will never love you back

and watching them get engaged with your best friend
>>
Sure, I may never actually have female attention and love but desu family is the most important to me. Fuck anyone who isn't related to me.
>>
>>25186458
>she sleeps topless

i wanna spoon her so bad
>>
File: 1432541672984.jpg (10 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1432541672984.jpg
10 KB, 375x375
>>25186458
>she has makeup on
>while sleeping
>sleeping
>>
I wish I was a kid still having fun with life. Ignorance really is bliss robots
>>
What's a good way to find out how desirable I am?
In other words, places where I can post myself and get rated.
>>
>>25191311
>>/soc/

Or faces of r9k, someone should make one. Although when they are around it feels like the board goes into disarray for awhile
>>
>>25186458
>Is there any worse a feeling than being aware of how undesirable you are?

>girl invites me over
>says it's bed time
>we get into her bed
>she moves to the other side of the bed
>turns her back to me
>goes to sleep
>try to spoon her
>impossible to tell if she's into it due to lack of reaction
>alarm goes off
>wake her up and kiss her goodbye
>don't really think she's kissing me back
>get dressed and leave
>she tells me to have a good day

I don't even know wtf happened
>>
>>25191336
I've tried /soc/
But it was in one of those threads where you rate someone after you post yourself.
Every person that rated me was a guy, so of course they're not going to say anything positive.
>>
>>25191311
no doubt /soc/whores will rate you 6/10, if you get rated at all.
dating sites like tinder and okcupid are for tryhards. literally any faggot can get a date if he puts in the time. hope you got some spare cash and general knowledge.
i think the true reflection of how desirable you are is from the small things. the way people speak to you. if people notice you. if people are willing to make the first move to get your attention. not just women either, men too. also, negative attention doesn't necessarily mean you aren't desirable. you really just need to rely on your instincts. also basic obvious shit like owning your own place/car, having a stable job, past relationships.

look in the mirror. look at your life. who are you?
>>
>>25191425
Oh yea I had the same issue... The girls just skipped over me, I'm assuming in your case there were just no girls in the thread.

Being skipped over feels worse than a bad rate.

Y-you could try to make a rate me thread here, but you might get banned.
>>
>>25191452
here is not the place, /b/ is better but /soc/ is best

guys generally rate nicer than girls btw, just saying
>>
File: 1402194599718.jpg (11 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
1402194599718.jpg
11 KB, 328x277
>>25191368
Some similar thing happened to me

> Playing vidya with a group of nerds, at my friend's place
> For some reason his qt neighbor love to watch us play even if we ignore her due to spaghetisness every time we have to talk to her
> I live pretty far away, its fucking late, I don't have a car, there is no public transportation at this hour
> Friend works early in the morning and decide to not sleep
> Qt says I can sleep with her at her place
> Panic
> Finally go with her
> "I'm going to take a shower before I go to bed, you should too =3 "
> Literally walks half naked in front of me
> Take a shower after she's done, go out of the bathroom fully clothed like a retard
> "So... I sleep on the right side of the bed" she says, flushing
>"W-w-well I'll j-just sleep on t-the couch h-haha"
> Sleep on the couch
> Leave as soon as the sun rises

It literally happened.
>>
>>25191678
oh god. are you me?

>at a party
>some friend of a friend of a friend qt grill is also there
>people are dropping like flies
>just me and her
>decide to walk together since it's the same direction
>she invites me in
>we chat for a bit
>she says she's tired but only has an air matress
>tell her it's okay I'll just sleep on the couch
>she's like .. wtf
>no no it's fine I'll sleep on the couch. night !
>realise I'm a retard
>leave as soon as the sun rises
>she never replies to my text the next day

When she said she only had an air mattress I should have said 'We'll just have to see if it will hold us then'' but it took me ages to work that out

just fuck everything
>>
>>25186536
If all it took to get a gf was to headbutt Chad until one of us passed out, I'd have a gf.
>>
File: 151541.jpg (23 KB, 511x384) Image search: [Google]
151541.jpg
23 KB, 511x384
>>25191735
We'll make it someday, friend
>>
same here desu familL-ee. youre beautiful in yoru own specia l way OP.
>>
>>25188143
You live in a dangerous safari.
>>
>>25186458
I don't look in the mirror for this reason, it helps to make you forget how ugly you are

I once went over 6 months without seeing myself beyond a quick glance through the reflection of a computer screen

I never realized how undesirable I was until I left school. I used to think it was normal to go your life without much socialization and all that. I went out with a fairly attractive and tall male friend once and it just shocked me how girls treated him so differently. I couldn't ever imagine being treated so nicely by girls or getting those flirty looks he got. I'm the type of guy who stands in front of a cashier who plays with her phone for 2 minutes before looking up and realizing I'm waiting to order. I'm the type of guy who makes women move somewhere else when I sit near them. I'm the type of guy who mistakes every bit of friendliness for attraction because I've never experienced what it's like to have a girl attracted to me

>>25187980
To get really famous you have to do something really weird. Find someone who lives by themselves, break in and beat them to death then get a sharp knife, cut off all their skin, then take quality photos with their own phone/camera of them in different poses and upload it to some reddit board. Make your way out and see how many times you can do this.
>>
You know what bugs me?
That I'm able to tell when a woman is interested in another guy and can see the signs, but completely unable to see when women are "allegedly" interested in me.
I've been told by my bro-in-law and my dad how some girls were "checking me out" or "looking at you" but I honestly woudn't know?
I always assume women being nice to me just to be polite.
>>
>>25191912
>>I don't look in the mirror for this reason, it helps to make you forget how ugly you are
>
>I once went over 6 months without seeing myself beyond a quick glance through the reflection of a computer screen
lel me too
>>
>>25186458
It is the basis of the worst feeling. The worst one is losing all hope of being desired even in distant future and knowing that you'll always be alone.
>>
>>25192409
oh baby yes

Knowing that no matter how hard you work you will never, ever be desirable. It's just not fair but there's nothing you can do and people have no empathy for you since in this fucked up normalfag mindset they believe that losers are losers because they put no effort in and if someone puts in effort they'll obviously just become desirable. Just world fallacy nonsense
>>
>>25186458
I turn 31 soon. I want to say that dealing that feeling gets easier with time.

I really wish I could say that.
>>
NO NO NO
NOOOOOOOOOOO
SHE IS MINE
SHE IS MY WAIFU
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>25191678
Litterally autistic
>>
>>25188182
hihihi I will how are you
>>
>>25192098
Maybe all guys just tend to assume she's into others more than you can assume they're into you
>>
>>25191368
you provided for her.
>>
>>25193138
What did I provide? I don't even know if she liked what I provided
>>
>>25191735
>>25191678
>>25191368
You guys are all pretenders
You will forever be a virgin
You will die a virgin
Gtfo this board fucking failed normies
You come to a thread where people dont get attention from ladies, while you've actually slept on the same bed with them, something that i would kill for. I hate everyone of you.
>>
It is a liberating feel.

When you know that you are undesirable to others, you have no reason to try, or to hold on to hope.
As long as you have hope, you are miserable and lonely.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.