[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
> Get $100 as an early Christmas present

> Go get Subway

> Have pot roast and mashed potatoes which is my favorite dinner

I've had a pretty great day and a very comfy winter break. I felt great all day and now I feel like shit again. Why?
>>
>>25186373

read a book, re-read your favorites if u can't find one.
>>
>>25186373
Because you're you.
>>
Be honest anon, how fat you?
>>
File: 1405621392412.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1405621392412.png
87 KB, 285x285
the world is shit mate. people use you, people treat you like crap. i use people like crap. you problably treat people like crap too. i am drunk so i can admit these things. alchol is like an elixer that makes you admit things that you hide away. it's a violent place out there, people kill one another and rape one another and abuse one another. you know how i get off? i skype with femanons, and htey're all into rape scenarios, so i yell at them until they cum or my neighbors come down. i don't even like rapeplay there's just something primal and innate about being evil and being a bad person that makes me feel nice, not even in a sexual way. people are designed to treat each other like shit, to compete for resources. there is no real happiness, just a fleeting escape from the true reality through drugs or lies.
>>
>>25186482

Kind of overweight but not exactly obese. Like you wouldn't be able to tell I'm overweight unless I took my clothes off.
>>
File: meow.jpg (30 KB, 320x329) Image search: [Google]
meow.jpg
30 KB, 320x329
>>25186495
holy fucking fuck this is unusually deep, even for r9k
>>
>>25186547
I knew it. And people can tell.
>>
>>25186373
Because deep down you like going out and doing stuff, but sady it can always beenthat relaxing.

I love you anon you seem like a relaxing guy to hang out with.
>>
It's the typical problem with our generation.
No it's not depression, every generation deals with depression, it's how we fucking look at depression; like the fucking malnourished pet in the corner. No one talks about it but it's there and everyone knows. Man the fuck up and go to a psychologist about it. It's the way we're taught to think that would develop anyone into a sorry sack of gloom, and it aint going to get better complaining about it with a bunch of other depressed robots. Anyone who legitimately, with absolute certainty wants to get rid of their depression, they will. You just have to stop being your old lazy ass self and do some emotional exercise.
>>
^that, or you could try not being fat.
>>
>>25186875
fuck being fat. I don't give a shit if you're your own country as long as you're fucking happy. Mental health should be more valuable than physical health. Don't get me wrong i aint dating any fatso because she's smart, but goddamn the amount of people ho are unhappy who spend all their time on their body and not their thoughts is a fucking idiot and needs to reevaluate themself
>>
File: 120px-Feel_Drinking.png (15 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
120px-Feel_Drinking.png
15 KB, 120x120
>>25186495
>there is no real happiness, just a fleeting escape from the true reality through drugs or lies.
Starting to find this to be more and more true every day.
>>
>>25186983

I agree. I'm hoping to work on both, but my mental health first.
>>
I don't know. I really think OP should try not being fat.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.