[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello fellow robots, am I attractive enough for this girl? People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_1340.jpg (34 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1340.jpg
34 KB, 320x320
Hello fellow robots, am I attractive enough for this girl? People tell me I look really omega and I'm afraid of going after this girl because of the possibility she might leave me for someone more attractive.
>>
If that's you, you're way above her league. So yes.
>>
>>25186114
I'd say they're both kinda ugly.
>>
>>25186023
Elliott Rodger wannabe
>>
File: 1450479154870.jpg (40 KB, 293x372) Image search: [Google]
1450479154870.jpg
40 KB, 293x372
>>25186023
>Hello fellow robots
You're not a robot. Don't pretend to be something you're not.
>am I attractive enough for this girl?
Yes you are. I like how she has real eyebrows btw.
>People tell me I look really omega
I guarantee you that nobody has ever described you as "omega".
It's a meme word that nobody uses outside the internet.
Even describing someone as "beta" is rare.
>she might leave me for someone more attractive.
Boo-fucking-hoo. With that attitude she definitely will.
>>
File: 20151220_083820-1-1.jpg (2 MB, 1300x2240) Image search: [Google]
20151220_083820-1-1.jpg
2 MB, 1300x2240
Here's a more realistic, out of context photo. If there's anything I can do to improve my looks please tell me
>>
>>25186023

James Franco: Shitskin edition
>>
File: misaki3.jpg (20 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
misaki3.jpg
20 KB, 704x400
>>25186248
Fix your hair and get some sleep. You could look worse though.
Keep in mind that this girl probably wears a lot of makeup and takes care of her appearance very strictly.
>>
You look like the love child of Elliot Rodger and James Franco
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.