[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder to all the boys on this board: it's a girls'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1435911767176.jpg (80 KB, 371x370) Image search: [Google]
1435911767176.jpg
80 KB, 371x370
Reminder to all the boys on this board: it's a girls' world, and you all just live in it.
>>
this was posted by a man sitting in the basement of a house owned by his mother
>>
>>25185940
Not if I check out of society totally :^)
>>
>>25185974

houses are pretty expensive
>>
>>25185978
unless you sleep in an abandoned parking garage and eat freegan style from the dumpster, you have not checked out entirely.

You have an internet connection, a phone and/or tablet and/or computer to access that internet.

You probably engage with culture in some way, likely by consuming pop culture of some kind.

Unless you're Henry fucking Darger or some shit, you are not checked out. And even Darger had a day job.
>>
>>25185940
>subjecting the 'world' to a reductive and outmoded gender binary
kill yourself. the world is genderfluid you cisnormie scum
>>
>>25185940
Shoo shoo inferior being
>>
File: arca5.jpg (27 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
arca5.jpg
27 KB, 460x460
>>25186052
i know you're being facetious but sjw-tumblr cliches aside, this is a legit point
>>
File: trump.jpg (27 KB, 400x245) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
27 KB, 400x245
>>25185940

Nah, men fill the vast majority of leadership positions worldwide, women are smaller and less able to support themselves due to being crippled by the supporting framework for pregnancy and childbirth, a single man can have offspring with a thousand different women but each woman can only support one man's seed and is incapacitated for three quarters of the year before getting a chance to reproduce again, women themselves recognize their status as property of men and generally feel obligated to apply face paint and wear formfitting clothes in public to appease their male betters, women have almost no representation in the extremes of humanity's intellectual / technology / artistic achievements, and women reach peak development at a much earlier age than men due to never progressing much beyond their starting childhood state.
>>
File: 1449637262145.jpg (43 KB, 337x404) Image search: [Google]
1449637262145.jpg
43 KB, 337x404
It's a 2D girls' world and 3D girls just live in it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.