[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mtf trans still looking for bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (885 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
885 KB, 2048x1536
I'm the heroine of this story. Impossible odds, bad guys (mean r9k posters) and lots of drama. This is my life but I will win my cute bad who is nice and smart. And this is the thread where it all happens. So tell me.

Do you have what it takes to be mine?
>>
Not in to the mentally ill
>>
>>25185907
Can you still have kids?
>>
>>25185935
I drank a full bottle of baileys coffee something flavor but I still write better English than you. Sorry for being a bitch but you're mean and that's gross.

>>25185971
Like with a girl? I have no idea. My "semen" is like clear so probably not but maybe if I stopped HRT for a bit I would produce more sperm. Why?
>>
>>25185907
Probably not. What's your face look like?
>>
>>25185907
Cute post. I probably "have what it takes", but I'm not interested in anyone ATM. Nor are you probably, I doubt your actually looking for a bf here.
>>
>>25186112
Huh. You seem smarter than the average r9k poster. I like that. And you're right; I doubt anyone on r9k is good enough for me. Not that I'd say no if some compassionate and intelligent cute guy said he wanted to buy me a plane ticket to visit his mansion in Paris, but yeah.

Why do you even post here?
>>
>>25186189
I'm in the same boat in regards to looking for someone. I used to really not value myself, but I started an upward trajectory that sapped out by desire to settle. I don't know why I post here. I don't quite fit in anywhere, so I figured here would be suitable. There are gems here and there, real excellent threads about obscure patrician topics. There are outliers on here that you don't really find somewhere else. Beyond that I try to give people advice. I made someone's night once because they has an obscure problem that I happened to have experience with. If that dosent happen again soon I'm leaving though .
>>
>>25186112
>>25186189
Been a long while on this site, still can't tell if this exchange is genuine or deeply coded baiting. As one of you is using a trip I'm going with the latter.
>>
>>25186296
You seem pretty wonderful, and I thin you should stop hanging out with all these negative losers. Spending so much time around negativity starts to affect you in bad ways, and it actually pulls you down no matter how much you can identify with and help the sad people. It's time for you to beyond this place and start living the life you want to lead.

You are good enough for me, and I don't say that to many guys.
>>
>>25186454
That's very sweet of you. Don't worry about it though. I take things here with a (very large) grain (boulder) of salt. I'm getting job training for something that pays well, and have new friends from class. I'm moving along just fine, this place dosent hold me back.
>>
>>25186719
Glad to hear it :)

I kinda wish I had a chance to impress you with my awesomeness but it wouldn't matter anyway and you probably only like cis girls. You've got a bright life ahead of you, having realized some of your potential. Good luck friend.
>>
>>25186798
I don't only like cis girls. My first was actually with a tgirl, she was sweet. I was 17 and she was 22. I was drinking and doing drugs while living the neet life and blew it. She told me all about how things are though. I don't really regret it or feel ashamed about it. Nor did I when we were together, it was a good experience.
>>
>>25186913
Maybe talking with wise tgirls is supposed to be like a recurring event or life theme for you idk. I still say you should stop wasting your time here but you're more than capable of making your own decisions.
>>
File: 1419282242023-1.jpg (34 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
1419282242023-1.jpg
34 KB, 450x360
REMINDER TO HARASS ALL "I WANT TO HAVE A VAGINA" POSTERS LOOKING FOR BF, AS THEY ARE ATTENTION WHORES JUST LIKE "I HAVE A VAGINA" POSTERS

REMINDER THAT ATTENTION WHORES ARE JUST AS BAD OR WORSE THAN TRIP FAGS

SHOO SHOO ROAST BEEF
>>
>>25187069
Your probably right. It'll consider putting it on my shortlist of unhealthy habits that need correcting. You should heed your own advice too though. I know why your here, your basically going through a development milestone as your new, increasingly closer to the inner self persona. Based on your typing style you may be that nurse from rural America that posts sometimes. Your hitting the tail end maturity wise, but your environment isnt safe for any flirtation and success in your new role. This place is hurtful for that. I'm sincerely happy your not taking riskier methods though, it makes me sad when my friends who are tgirls don't care what happens to themselves.
>>
File: 1439160472326.png (192 KB, 379x416) Image search: [Google]
1439160472326.png
192 KB, 379x416
>tfw just friends with qt guy who makes your heart go dokidoki when you hear his voice
/r9k/....doushio???
>>
Fuck off to the LGBT board
>>
>>25187302
How do you know so much about me? It would be a very sad thing for me to stop maturing so young. I plan to grow in my faith for decades still. Are we friends? Some past decisions involving years of benzo abuse have affected my memory in some blah ways.

What riskier methods do you mean? Tbh I'm getting kind of desperate on the romantic front. I'm good enough for a good man and I'm tired of waiting.

Posting on r9k is bad for me. Maybe I should take my own advice. Who are you, exactly? And what do you have planned for the rest of your life?

>>25187437
Hang in there! And don't ever tell yourself you don't deserve a good man.
>>
>>25187546
I don't know much about you, besides that you seem smart and prissy :3. I have close friends who are trans, and that's something they all go through. So I understand what its like, since its a largely universal experience I just had to think for a second. Also don't take benzos silly, gabanergics are mind erasing trash. I'm just a 20 year old former neet who goes to trade school. I plan on doing that by day, and continuing to meditate, practice mysticism, and learn how to write with my spare time. I want to buy a pretty bamboo prefab and assort it with all manner of cosy and aesthetic touch's, and eventually have someone pretty who dosent want kids to lounge there with me.
>>
>>25187546
>I'm good enough for a good man
you only get what you're worth
>>
>>25187642
I used to take benzo a. It ended very badly, and I needed surgeries.

What exactly do all trans people go through? I must have missed that. Why kind of meditation do you do? And what exactly do you mean by mysticism?

I guess I'm too old for you, not that we had a chance anyway. You'll find your girl and I'll hopefully find my man someday, maybe.

Your idea of a decent and wholesome life is really great :)
>>
>>25185907

> BAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIITTTTT

I'm too lazy to even upload an image
>>
>>25187799
I meant to imply that they all go through a rapid cycle of growth once transitioning starts. It's getting late for me. I practice zen meditation and recite sutras everyday, sometimes I delve into visualization. I have a beginner's mind, so possibilities are still opening on that. I like how you are, which is rare for me, and doubt your too old for me. I think we should talk more. It's up to you though.
>>
I could but you are kinda a diva. Maybe if you are a qt yes.
>>
>>25187934
I'm 27. We can talk more if you want. Sleep is very important. We don't value sleep enough in our cultures.

Zazen is pretty hardcore. Sit, posture, breath. No moving. I'm more into vipassana these days.
>>
Trade in your HRT for pimozide. It'll do you good.
>>
>>25187987
A diva? :)

If you're afraid you're not good enough for me you probably aren't. But if you think you're up to the challenge of meeting your potential? Let's talk.
>>
>>25187437
which hentai?
>>
>>25188099
Yeah, diva. All the "Can you handle me or are you afraid?" talk and stuff. Not my type, honestly, but i really hope you get your qt baddie boyfriend.

You are not gonna find him here tho.

Also im a spic so even if i wanted i couldnt meet you. Sorry!
>>
>>25188006
I'm going to pass out soon. Catch me around on here again sometime. I sit modified zazen btw, back pain issues. Vispassina is equally useful though.
>>
File: 1435625099296.jpg (55 KB, 483x704) Image search: [Google]
1435625099296.jpg
55 KB, 483x704
>this is what OP thinks he looks like
>>
>>25185907
Hey bitch, I'm ready to make you my slut.
>>
>>25188180
The one guy I was maybe in love with at one time was Hispanic. So I don't mind that. But if you don't think you're right for me that's fine and I understand. Thanks for the kind words :)

>>25188195
Multiple paths to the same end. I'll maybe talk to you later if I see you. If not though we'll both be fine.

>>25188321
K let's see what you've got
>>
File: 1449266093955.png (91 KB, 308x406) Image search: [Google]
1449266093955.png
91 KB, 308x406
>>25185907
Ok, post yourself, or a vocaroo, or both. How girly are you?

I'm not really into trannies because most look like trash.
>>
>>25185907
I'm 6'4, 165, toned, in shape, in touch - are you currently employed?
>>
>>25188489
Yes, I am employed.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.