[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on beating women? They want to be equal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 5346896857.jpg (73 KB, 1074x740) Image search: [Google]
5346896857.jpg
73 KB, 1074x740
What is your opinion on beating women? They want to be equal right? If they talk shit then they deserve to get punched in the face, just like any guy talking shit right?
>>
>thinking it's okay to assault people for talking shit
ABSOLUTELY NEGRO
>>
>>25185859

You just let people bully you around robot?
>>
>>25185839

i beat the shit out of women in all lanes except jungle, since jungle is not a lane.
>>
There is no reason to consider gender when deciding whether or not to beat someone. It's the current year and women are equal. They are just as strong and capable as men. To think otherwise would simply be sexist.

Also you should carry a gun to deal with the white knight mob that will attack you afterwards.
>>
>>25185839
why do you need a third party to finalize your own opinion?
>>
I don't care anymore, let people do whatever they want.
>>
>>25185839
Using the appropriate amount of force is necessary, including discipline. I've brought women in line with taps on the ribs that a puppy wouldn't flinch at, and they've said it hurts but it get's the job done. Obviously more force is needed to bring a man in line, but unless they're actively threatening you physically, a punch in the face is not appropriate.

Seems like a nigger attitude to take towards someone talking smack desu
>>
File: 1450633110280.png (325 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
1450633110280.png
325 KB, 500x740
>>25185871
>Bully
Depends to what extent. If somebody is talking shit to me I usually tell them to fuck off. If they wanna start a fight, the sure, I'll hit them. But if somebody doesn't start a fight i'll walk away.

Guess everybody is different though.
>>
>>25185954
No a nigger attitude would be to start talking shit to someone in the first place.
>>
>>25185996
I agree, but wouldn't you say getting down to their level is a childish thing to do?
>>
>>25186016
No. If they don't want to get hit then they'd better not talk shit.
>>
File: 1446234551678.jpg (22 KB, 347x201) Image search: [Google]
1446234551678.jpg
22 KB, 347x201
>>25186041
Original sin
>>
>>25185973
what if its one of these bullies that will shit talk you and your family but will refuse to fight at any cost? Do you just go away and pretend it never happened?
>>
>>25186098
Why is it now that whenever someone starts some trouble he is never at fault, and only the person who responds to him is? Even if you defend yourself from a physical attack it's all your responsibility and fault and he dindu nuffin. This is just sick and deranged.
>>
>>25186147
Yes, because we're not 14 or black.
>>
File: smh tbh fam.png (1 MB, 1361x643) Image search: [Google]
smh tbh fam.png
1 MB, 1361x643
>>25186150
>Even if you defend yourself from a physical attack

>punching someone in the face because they insulted you

Must have some pretty strong legs to be making those giant leaps in logic. It's called walking away (with regards to insults). I specifically said if they threaten you physically, then go ahead and nig out, but if you wanna take out your pent up white kid nerd rage by shooting up the first person that says a yo momma joke then go ahead. There's a reason memes like pic related are all over instagram.
>>
if i've learned anything about it, beating women is perfectly acceptable and perfectly legal, but only if you're rich and famous
>>
>>25186271
Why did you take two unrelated statements and then conflate them?

>Must have some pretty strong legs to be making those giant leaps in logic.
Self-awareness level: zero.

>It's called walking away (with regards to insults)
Why isn't it called "not insulting people"? This is what I mean. It's always the victim/target who has all the responsibility, never the instigator. He can do whatever the fuck he wants and it's up to everyone else to respond "appropriately."
>>
File: 1450347571144.jpg (127 KB, 850x920) Image search: [Google]
1450347571144.jpg
127 KB, 850x920
It depends really, depends on the woman. Some women deserve to be beaten, that's just how they are. They need it, it's all they will understand. Some need the pain to feel love. It's not abuse, it's love. I disagree with hurting people who don't deserve it, but some girls are made to be meat, only good for abuse and rape. That's just how it is.
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (28 KB, 576x584) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
28 KB, 576x584
>>25186388
Because "hurting muh feelings" isn't a crime but assault and battery is. If they bruised your ego so bad then litigate them for harassment. And you were the one conflating two unrelated statements, i was simply presenting them side by side in the hopes you'd see your absurdity, but clearly you lack even the tact to do that so I'll walk you through it.

I said, quote: I agree, but wouldn't you say getting down to their level is a childish thing to do?
I agreed that it'd be better if no insults (which is what we're talking about here, reacting to insults with violence) were made in the first place, while also proposing that reacting with violence is "childish" (which it is)

You said: No. If they don't want to get hit then they'd better not talk shit.

The image macro I replied with said: "I've decided to antagonize the world by making a big fat deal about pointless things!" In reference to making a big deal over an insult by reacting with violence.

You then replied: Why is it now that whenever someone starts some trouble he is never at fault, and only the person who responds to him is? Even if you defend yourself from a physical attack it's all your responsibility and fault and he dindu nuffin.

First you shifted the blame to someone else claiming "He incited me!", then changed the subject to self defense.

Firstly, go ahead and try to fight someone over an insult. I guarantee you'll lose and be arrested. When you make it to the court room, try and put up that flimsy "fighting words" defense and see if it works.

You sound just like Elliot Rodger and all those other deranged shooters. The world is the problem not them. Do everyone a favor and stay locked up in your basement away from real society, because obviously you can't handle it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.