[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw stutterer is there any hope of us stutterers ever getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1417450649135.png (45 KB, 527x487) Image search: [Google]
1417450649135.png
45 KB, 527x487
>tfw stutterer
is there any hope of us stutterers ever getting a gf?
because let me tell you, there's nothing worse than stuttering. absolutely no one will ever want to listen to you, respect you or take you seriously
>>
watch the king's speech
also the sixth sense lol
>>
>>25185812
That sounds bad. How old are you?

Also recommend The Kings Speech.
>>
>>25185812

Hey it was a fashionable back in the day

Maybe you can bring it back?
>>
>>25185872
when was it fashionable?
>>
>tfw stop stuttering mostly
>still trip up badly over r's to the point of having to switch to words that don't begin with them
>>
>>25185851
>>25185860
>king's speech
is that some entertainment movie or an actual helpful documentary for people in similar situations?
>>
I used to stutter pretty hard nowadays i sometimes get stuck in a word but nothing bad anymore. I think the worst is that lose your confidence when you stutter and that makes you stutter even harder.
>>
>>25185812
I know a ginger, skelly-mode, manlet, with a stutter and he has a gf
If he can do it you can too!
>>
I have a friend whos fat and stutters abd hes had several gfs. Whats your excuse?
>>
>>25185961
It's a drama based on real life events, set in the 1930's about a heavily stuttering British royal and how he was cured. It really is an incredible story and movie.
>>
>>25186010
>>25186064
why would you come on /r9k/ and lie?
>>
>>25186149
Cause im not lying. We've been friends since childhood. Hes always been fat, and looks like panda because hes white and hairy and has a thick beard. His stuttering still gets on my nerves when he cant even complete a sentence. Hes had more girlfriends than me. Stuttering is not an excuse
>>
>>25185812
I used to stutter. I'd be something like this
"So I... So I... So I went to the store yesterday."

I've learned to think before I talk and pause whenever I wanted to prevent tripping up. I speak very slowly sometimes and slur my words randomly, but it's an improvement I think...

I also knew a guy who would talk and stutter and make like gagging noises. I didn't mind it at all and just waited for him to continue. Idk if he was getting therapy for it, but I don't think it's a big deal honestly.
>>
>>25185812
>meet a hot girl at a club
>she asks what my name is
>a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a
>she laughs and walks away

stuttering is literally the worst. I dont know how non-stutters cant get laid.
>>
File: 1425947714369.jpg (72 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1425947714369.jpg
72 KB, 499x499
>>25186445
I know that feel
sometimes when I want to say something, I just can't fucking start. I want to get Kevin's attention so I start with a K but I can't progress. It's k-k-k-k-k and eventually I give up. I've learned to whisper my stuttering though so at least noone can hear it, it's worse when the word I'm stuck on is somewhere in the middle though. then it's stutter or stop talking suddenly and that'd be even more of a social suicide
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.