[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kqt is a total sweetheart and really nice >we talk all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 68567567567.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
68567567567.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
>kqt is a total sweetheart and really nice
>we talk all hours of the day
>she texts me good morning and good night every day, makes my day
>something seems off but really enjoy the attention
>she's amazing really like her, best relationship in 23 years of life and i've never even met her
>she asks me to move to Korea and be with her
>start saving up money plan to surprise her on Christmas with my airline ticket and tell her i'll be there for the new year
>literally ready to drop my entire life and all my future ambitions for this girl
>today she comes clean to me
>she loves me, i've been the greatest part of her life for much of 2015 but i need to know one thing
>she's a single mom

what do i do. i really liked her but i can't bring myself to drop my life and move to the other side of the world for a whore.
>>
>>25185667
Koreans are absolutely crazy for white men, just go there and bang bitches 24/7.
>>
>>25185667
I'm genuinely willing to discuss this with you, but first, you need to prove this isn't bait.
>>
don't you need a visa to stay in Korea or something like that?
>>
>>25185667
Don't be a cuck. Fuck her all you want, but let some other sap raise Hung Lo's bastard.
>>
>>25185702
it's really not, i've made a thread or two on this before. met this girl about Mayish of this year, we talk all the time, really like her because she's really sweet.

graduating college in may, lots of ambitions to work in the government or UN work, she says "come to Korea and live with me instead, work as a teacher!"

>>25185709
i'd be teaching english for at least 1-2 years and at that point we'd look at the possibility of marriage to get me a permanent visa
>>
>>25185783

she sounds much older than you to be honest.

and what would your mother think?
>>
>>25185824
she's 25, I'm 22.

mom would know exactly what to do but she passed away last year. dad and i have grown distant. i hate to sound like a bitch right now but my mom passed away last August and for him to invite some bitch over for Christmas dinner because he "loves her so much" is really straining our relationship

this is a decision i have to make totally on my own, and i'm really really fucking scared tbqh
>>
>>25185667
>enjoy rasing the bad boys child faggot

you pathetic betas make me laugh why dont you learn from the lions and at least kill the genes that are not yours. they are a waste of your resources. you need to pass on your genetic legacy not take care of the fucking bad boys child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZRw0IYdf3g
>>
>>25185910

>she's 25

so she's 35 at least
>>
>>25186093
how do you figure 35 from that?
>>
>>25185910
>i hate to sound like a bitch right now but my mom passed away last August and for him to invite some bitch over for Christmas dinner because he "loves her so much" is really straining our relationship
That is a shitty thing for him to do, don't feel bad.

At the same time, you sound really naive, not just about this situation.

If you go to Gookland make sure you don't have any mixed children.

Also >>25186066 is right, no matter how long it takes you to accept it.
>>
>>25186126

i am a life wizard.
>>
>>25186187
No that's fine, I really am quite naive. This is just the first major decision I've had to make in my life on my own, and I always want to have so much faith in people, and it usually never works out for me.
>>
Working in the un is way way more honourable than being gaijin english teacher. With a cooler job you will meet more international qt's

Also if she hid the single-mom fact from you for so long you wouldnt know what else she may hide for long periods of time
>>
>being a mother makes her a whore
i just

i cant even

jesus christ op

inb4 after and during a barrage of cuckold jokes
>>
Why is she a whore?
>>
>>25186317
Why waste your time with a single mom? You could probably do much better than settling for used goods with a bastard.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.