[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl starts working with me at a store >she's a qt3.14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 309x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 309x302
>girl starts working with me at a store
>she's a qt3.14
>hear she's seasonal
>ask her out to seal the deal before she leaves
>she says yes, my life is at its peak
>give her my number
>she's excited and telling all our co-workers we have a date
>get a text later saying she's super nervous and awkward because she's never been out with a guy before
>asks if we can just hang out and get to know each other
>this is fine, everything is fine
>we almost never text
>send her a text, she'll read it and not respond
>she's all smiles and friendly to me at work
>scared shitless she'll say no if I ask if we can just hang out at the mall
>or worse, she says yes then cancels via text later

I can't fucking read this girl. I plan on asking her if she wants to hang out after the Christmas weekend tomorrow. I thought she liked me, but her lack of texts makes me feel like she wants to avoid me. Maybe it's because she can only text through iMessage on some old iPod because she doesn't have a phone. Fuck me, I don't to know what to do!
>>
Don't be a text beta senpai, you should really only set up the date with it and verify a few hours before hand that she's actually coming
>>
File: 1448464569826.jpg (1 MB, 3619x3549) Image search: [Google]
1448464569826.jpg
1 MB, 3619x3549
>>25185547
What about holiday text? As in "merry christmas", who wouldn't want that?
>>
>>25185587

Sure, whatever. Just don't be a clingy bitch before you even go on your date with her.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>25185620
Fedora-pic fag isn't me. I've been in a relationship before, I know not to text constantly like a bitch. I just don't know why she won't text me back when I DO text her. She seemed so happy to to go out with me but now it feels like she doesn't want to even hang out with me because she knows I like her... Also, my boss is considering having we a full-time so if this doesn't work out I'll have to work with the girl that shot me down.
>>
>>25185684

That's just something you'll have to deal with if/when it happens. They say not to eat where you shit for a reason.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.