[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/thirdeye/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Third-Eye.jpg (123 KB, 400x513) Image search: [Google]
Third-Eye.jpg
123 KB, 400x513
Who here has opened their /thirdeye/
>>
my 3rd eye has cancer
>>
>>25185515
a third eye is just a hole in your head fucking idiot
>>
>>25185515
me, dude. i smoked some oregano and browsed r/theredpill for 3 minutes. feeling pretty phenominol (some word i learned on thesarus.com)
>>
>>25185515
Me. I listen to Joe Rogan podcasts daily, it boosts my IQ and Third Eye sight.
>>
>>25185573
Not ingesting nutmeg. It's like you want to stay pleb.
>>
>>25185515
Me. What I saw wasn't pretty. Now that I only open my brown eye, I feel in phase with the Universe.
>>
I took a bunch of mushrooms, saw the truth behind the multiverse and felt the presence of god. It was neat, but I was just high.
>>
>>25185591
Don't forget your Onnit Alpha Brain :DDD
>>
Everyone on the planet is starting to awaken to the true nature of things. The ultimate redpill.
>>
>>25185515
I tried to by meditating and listening to binaural beats, ended up seeing faint auras and little bright particle things in the sky. I stopped though because I started hearing this weird clicking/growl sound in my head. I could feel it moving throughout my brain and it freaked me out desu. I think I'll take a break for a while.
>>
>>25185515
>smoked Salvia
>saw the code in the simulation
>left the simulation
>met the programmers
>rebooted back on to this reality
>literally almost pissed my pants
>>
>>25185515
it's always been a load of bullshit, I've done shit like DMT numerous times (in good spaces between)
I know the feelings people describe on psychotropics and such
to believe those trips are 100% accurate and true is ignorant
>>
>>25185736
You have to start with the lower chakras first.
>>
>>25185781
Yeah I should. Is that the reason why I was experiencing that sound? I almost shit myself. It sounded similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTimNS0cpyU
>>
>>25185925
Ya, work on the lower ones first. The first one deals with grounding and safety issues. I'm sure feeling stable and safe would help you avoid experiences that would freak you out in that way. Give it a try. Or, you could even try to have a crystal like black tourmaline or hematite that corresponds to the first chakra and helps you stay grounded and protected, while doing whatever you were doing that first time.
>>
>>25186099
Or if you don't want to buy a crystal if you don't have any, you could sit by a tree or on the earth.
>>
Who here been visited by demons?
>>
File: Alex-Grey-3.jpg (214 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Grey-3.jpg
214 KB, 768x1024
>>25185591
>listens to the Joe Rogan podcast once
>>
>>25186099
>>25186133
Alright, I'll heavily consider those methods as I'd prefer not to have a negative experience again or at least be able to handle them better since a few negative experiences are somewhat inevitable with this sort of stuff. Cheswick from /div/ said that she thinks that the particles that I see are fairies or some shit.. I don't know about that. Any idea?

I think you'd be pretty helpful over at /x/ desu
>>
>>25185515
You should know my answer.
>>
Yeah after I had my seizure it kinda boosted my ability because I thought I was gonna die, and it made me start looking after my health more and start seeing the value in things I like. I'm not really "healthier", might never be but as far as I am concerned, all that matters is my brain.
>>
>>25185591
Have you done sensory deprivation? I'm gonna do it right after the new year.
>>
File: image.png (286 KB, 597x396) Image search: [Google]
image.png
286 KB, 597x396
Got your third eye right here
>>
Alpha brain is a waste of money.

What is worth it: Iodine supplements, turmeric extract, raw apple cider vinegar that contains the enzyme "the mother," and lots of meditation. Melatonin before bed helps too.

Avoid eating lots of sugar and artificial colors and shit.

The quickest way to decalcify your pineal gland is through DMT and mushrooms.
>>
/pol/ opened my third eye.
>>
>>25185515
your third eye is just a fucking hole in your head
>>
>>25188448
Melatonin before bed helps you kill your own body's ability to produce melatonin until you become dependent on a supplement just to sleep.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.