[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck me up / 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: o-JEB-BUSH-facebook.jpg (253 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-JEB-BUSH-facebook.jpg
253 KB, 2000x1000
> Be climbing at rock wall, see 10/10 cutie
> See her struggling on V2 route zip up V5 next to her
> "How did you do that omg?"
> Proceed to show her how to hit the route she was working
> End up talking to her for a while and then go hit another route
> She's working on her masters but is only 21, literally perfection.
> Realize I have found a work of art.
> Walk up to her and ask her out to dinner the next night
> By some act of God she says yes. Somehow play it cool.
> Fast forward to next night
> Go to local place have a great time, shes super conversational
> She even supports Lord Trump.
> Starts talking about religion.
> OHSHITNIGGER.exe
> Asks me and I come clean and say that I was raised as a Christian but don't go to church.
> Truth is that I'm actually pretty agnostic.
> Rest of date goes pretty well, tell her I'd love to see her again.
> She proceeds to explain she doesent want to lead me on.
> She needs a man that can lead her family in Christ.
> Tell her I've lead men in battle, it shouldnt be that hard.
> crickets..
> Nod my head give her a deep embrace and walk her to her car.
> Have tear in my eye as she drives away.

Today I realized that being /pol/ without being a christian is literally a death sentance. I wish I could fake belief right now, I am so fucking depressed. I fucking hate athiests and everyting that the movement represents, but I can't make myself believe in something so silly.
>>
>>25185294

dude Christian communities are no joke. hit her up and ask her if you can come to church with her.

get your Gospel on
>>
That pretty girl is going to get fucked dude probably by me if you in the 916
>>
>>25185332
Damn son I want to believe so bad, it just seems like an objectively better life.
>>
>>25185294

you don't need to fake belief, you just need to take the time and go to church on Sunday and listen to what they have to say.
>>
>>25185358
the thing is I'm usually that guy. Just casual hookups, this girl was one of those anomolies. Like a real human being with a soul, one in a million man.
>>
>>25185370

im a pretty shit Christian too, i haven't gone to church in years but i still remember the community. going to church doesn't mean you are perfect you are just going to meet fellow Christians.
>>
>>25185397

I know dude it's the same with a 18 year old fembot that hit me up on here, I really like her and she's really cute and stuff, good luck
>>
Nothing is better than reactionary /pol/tards have their spirits broken, like the spirits of the countless workers that they spend their lives trying to crush. You had it coming to you, pig.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.