[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We Give Underage Lurkers Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
Inb4: Don't be a faggot
>>
>>25184915
Don't be a faggot like OP
>>
Stop worrying about what society thinks you have to do to be happy. Seriously, if you're here, even if you're underage, odds are you aren't going to have that kind of life.
>>
>>25184944
Touche anon desu senpai...

But if you're wondering why i made this: http://strawpoll.me/6342600/
>>
Don't get fat.
If you are already fat, start watching your calories, stop snacking on shit, and go for long walks.
>>
>never ever EVER post a pic of yourself or personal information
>don't use r9k omegle
>never meme irl
>lurk more
>trolling is a art
>when in doubt, lurk more faggot
>>
>>25184915
Stay in school and do your damn best. Cannot stress it enough.

Not like any underage kid on 4chan will listen to me though...
>>
don't fap anymore than once every 3 days
>>
>>25185049
wise words anon
>>
>>25184915
They're already here AND continue to browse it.

No amount of advice can save them now.
>>
If you're white, don't have mixed-race children. They will hate you for making them what they are.
>>
File: nonofap.png (501 KB, 1485x3275) Image search: [Google]
nonofap.png
501 KB, 1485x3275
>>25185049
>>25185060
Nofap memers pls go.
>>
>>25185060
I spent my entire high school life just jacking off and draining all my energy. blowing so many chances with girls due to not being interested enough
>>
>>25185017
Is watching my calories, dropping junk food, and going on walks enough to keep me from not getting fat? I am slightly overweight (been gaining in college) but I feel like I can fix that without getting /fit/.
>>
>>25185095
fuck off you retard. I didn't say nofap altogether.
Jacking off 5 times a day when you're 15 to bdsm shit fucks you up
>>
>>25185124
I didn't know things got that extreme for you, anon...
>>
>>25185078
Goes for any race.

But yeah, especially if you're white.

Also don't adopt out of your race, obviously.
>>
Every impulse you have about everything is wrong
>>
lurk until you're overage or at the very least post sparingly. i've been here since I was 15. i'm 26 now. don't be a faggot.
>>
>>25185157
at my lowest point I was smoking 15 bongs a day and jacking off to rape 5 times a day
>>
File: 1445728901880.jpg (36 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1445728901880.jpg
36 KB, 500x494
get off this website you fucking faggots
it'll fill your head with all kinds of shit you don't need at your age, especially this board
>>
If you don't force yourself to leave now it's only going to get worse
I know it's great right now, hanging out with older anons and sharing dank memes, but not many of us actually want to be here, it's just taken over our lives
>>
If you think about failure, you will fail.
If you think about happiness, you will be happy.
The strangest secret in the world is that you become what you think.
Reproductive processes reproduce.
Self-destructive processes destruct.
>>
File: 14423473772.jpg (492 KB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
14423473772.jpg
492 KB, 1500x2250
>>25184915
It's very important that you constantly strive to improve yourself. Don't lift weights because you think it'll get you laid, do it because you value strength, do it to protect yourself and the people you love.

Find a hobby with a practical function. Woodworking, cooking, reading. These things bring fulfillment where there was once only the blind pursuit of pleasure. They will also make you a more well-rounded and useful person to have around.

Lastly, do everything in moderation, even something you believe is harmless. Masturbating for example is all well and good, but it can consume you, drain time away, until you've spent entire afternoons fapping only to be left with an empty feeling of hollow pleasure.

Stay strong, strive towards excellence, and maybe you wont end up a bitter alcoholic ex-military fuck up like I am.
>>
Read 4chan for a minimum year before posting, faggot. Done.
>>
>>25185078
No have them.
>>
>>25184915
>If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. ... We need not wait to see what others do

Please, please be proactive. Never be afraid to try. If you are afraid, fake it until you make it.

Also, cherish what time you've got left. These won't be the best years of your life, but you should make the most of them regardless.
>>
>>25184915
GET OFF THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.

No, this isn't a "le ironic 4chan ruined my life XD" post. This place is fucking toxic, even if you think it's just a harmless mindless diversion. Even drowning yourself in shitty video games is a far superior way of spending time, especially your important underage years when you should be enjoying the last benefits of childhood.
>>
>>25184915
slut shame as much as you can, make sure you redpill the masses, specially your betafriends, else they will turn into white knights.
Bully chad, fucking fist fight him
and buy a punching bag, and use it every single fuckiing day for at least 2 hours
>>
>>25185219
I remember back when I was 15 I didn't even have the courage to post in threads. Seems bizarre now.
>>
Don't have sex before 25. You are young and it's not worth it.
>>
>>25185250
Don't listen to this faggot.
>>
>>25185029

This is sound advice.
I like this.
>>
>>25185029

Why never post pic of self
why never use r9k omegle

how often is doxxing?
and tbqh, do people really care these days if you posted on 4chan?
>>
The west is irreparably broken. Save your money and move somewhere in Asia.
>>
>>25185029
If I might add. Read the real rules as well
https://www.archive.org/stream/RulesOfTheInternet/RulesOfTheInternet..txt
>>
File: white knights.jpg (450 KB, 889x1180) Image search: [Google]
white knights.jpg
450 KB, 889x1180
>>25185275
fuck off redcuck
>>
>>25185029
>>never ever EVER post a pic of yourself
UNLESS your parents are hyper religious christians or you've got normie friends that will forever make fun of you, there is literally nothing wrong with this
>or personal information
agree with this
>never meme irl
you can if you've got friends that meme as well, not around chads or stacies tho ofc
>>
You are not "totally mature" for your age. You are underage, so stop contributing to this community, especially not in visible ways that defeat the entire point of anonymity.

Go study.
>>
How do I triforce?
>>
>>25185269
Lol I was always scared I would get LE HAXORED when I first started posting on /b/ 4 years ago
God I want to kill myself for being such a piece of shit for so long
>>
You will never ever have a time in your life where dating is as easy as it is in high school. Take full advantage of it and wreck some prime teenage pussy.
>>
File: 1435974459075.jpg (10 KB, 250x235) Image search: [Google]
1435974459075.jpg
10 KB, 250x235
>>25185014
>all those underage
>>
>>25185461

I finished highschool this summer but I still want to challenge this.
Put yourself in my shoes a few months/years ago, or the average underage /r9k/ poster.
Where do I find a girl? Do I ask out a girl from one of my classes? What if she rejects me and I have to see her among 25 other people everyday for the next few months/years? Do I ask a random girl? How do I know whether or not she has a boyfriend? Where do I approach a random girl? If I ask a girl just like while passing them in a corridor, won't that be creepy? If I ask a girl when she's with her friends, won't they laugh at me, or she'll be too embarrased, and say no? And what if a girl says yes? Where do I ask her out to? Do I ask her to come to my house? I've got parents there, how the fuck do I tell them to leave? Do I ask her to the theatre then - there's none nearby, what do I do since we're too young to have cars (it's 17 in the UK, for example)? Do I ask her out for some small diner - I don't have any money, how do I get it to pay for all that shit? Do I ask to just hang around her place - how do I convince her that we should go to her place instead of mine, since my parents are in my house? How do I get all that information across without sounding too needy or if I'm desperate to get all the information, but still not miss out on any details such as when to meet up?
Such questions are the reason why I don't blame myself for asking any girls out in high school - it simply would be too difficult, and I wouldn't know high.
>>
>>25185588

bump out of general curiousity
>>
>>25185588
these
all of these
everything you said applies to me
It seems impossible for me to get a date
>>
>>25185588
The thing about this though is that if you're say 15, the majority of the time that's going through everyone elses heads. Im not blaming you of course, i mean we all have these problems, but some advice for other is to just be confident and do what you feel is necessary.
>>
>>25185225
Please die. Also, I'm surprised the robot didn't catch your shitty post.
>>
File: o-RICHARD-NIXON-facebook.jpg (523 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-RICHARD-NIXON-facebook.jpg
523 KB, 2000x1000
Jack off before trying to get nudes from the easy chick who will want a relationship that is even below your standards of mental capacity.
>>
>>25184915
Avoid excessive drugs / alcohol. Psychedelics are a must if you go through life without doing them you fucked up son. Don't fall for the first girl who loves you, you can find another one with bigger tits no prob. Confidence is just not having any fucks to give.
>>
>>25185225
STOP THE RACE MIXING RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
>>
>>25184915
im gonna do everything thiw thread says not to do so i can avoid being one of you
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.