[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Met a chick online who was really sad cause her boyfriend cheated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nsltr6e3bB1ssylz4o1_500.gif (776 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsltr6e3bB1ssylz4o1_500.gif
776 KB, 500x210
Met a chick online who was really sad cause her boyfriend cheated on her and ended up in prison cause he cheated with a 13 year old. She was all "I need a new guy, please help me get over this one, I want someone spooning me as I fall asleep" and so on. Spent $40 and three hours to visit her, gonna spend the same amount to get home tomorrow. She changed her mind when I kissed her and said "No, I can't cheat on him", and she even left me alone in her bed, she's sleeping on the sofa...so yeah, situation sucks. Oddly enough she doesn't even know my name yet, only my kik user name and how I look. I'm pretty tempted to go lay down next to her and attempt to kiss or finger her. Thoughts?
>>
only if you want to fight off rape charges
>>
>>25184479
There's a place for all your shitty, normalfag problems.

>>>/adv/
>>
Sounds like she decided you're a faggot. Tough luck.
>>
>>25184556
Considering she's been crying and calling for her bf in her sleep, I reckon it's on her, not me.
>>
File: 1449288957405.jpg (298 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1449288957405.jpg
298 KB, 1462x1462
>>25184647
And you spent $80 to listen to that! AHAHAHAHA! Merry Christmas faggot.
>>
>>25184647
At the very least eat all her food and leave before she wakes up. For your sake.
>>
You should cum onto her bed as a leaving present anon.
It's the least you can do and if you do it in the right spot it might not even be noticed for months.
>>
>>25184722
this

Plus steal the toilet paper and rub her toothbrush in your asshole.
>>
Leave immediately. Let her wake up and wonder about why you left without saying anything, and wait for her to contact you. If she doesn't, then find someone else, she doesn't want you.
>>
>>25184831
That's an interesting, honest human being kind of perspective. There's a reason I'm posting this on r9k and not soc or adv though. I kind of just wanted to fuck her and send her bf "This is what you're missing"-pics. Didn't really expect her to be "the one", you know.
>>
>>25184912
Fuck all that. She sounds damaged as fuck desu. Trying to make a move at this point is gonna get some shitty reaction out of her at this point. Might as well just leave when she's asleep. Rent a motel to stay at then leave at whatever time you planned.
>>
Dude first of all she's a fucking nutcase. She wants to be faithful to her fucking pedophile boyfriend, what the fuck. I would highly recommend you fucking run away right now in the middle of the night.
>>
>>25184912
Go for broke, dude. If you start, she will most likely say no once and then give in to you and fuck.
Post pics.
>>
No need to stay. She will only use you in the end.
>>
>>25185004
This. Find a way home ASAP
>>
>>25184479
>I kissed her
>kissed
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIEEE
>>
>>25185531
this, Op needs to kill himself with fire
>>
>>25184479
>Your boyfriend is a pedophile and you're worried about cheating on him?

how you go about waking her up is up to you, I'd suggest penis in mouth
>>
File: uWbs1c7.jpg (108 KB, 477x641) Image search: [Google]
uWbs1c7.jpg
108 KB, 477x641
>boyfriend cheated on her with a 13 year old and went to prison
>"Noooo I don't wanna cheat on him."
>>
>>25184479
>"No, I can't cheat on him"
Translation: "You aren't Chad enough to go on this ride."
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.