[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you get free lunch at your school or were you a rich kid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Did you get free lunch at your school or were you a rich kid?
>>
I used to make my own lunch and take that to school. It was "uncool" but not buying lunch five days a week meant I could buy more video games.
>>
>>25184333
Free lunch kid here. I would show up early for school so I could get free breakfast, too.
>>
File: davidgilmour.jpg (57 KB, 455x610) Image search: [Google]
davidgilmour.jpg
57 KB, 455x610
>>25184426
S..same here.

>those giant rice krispie treats
>those pastry things
>glorious cereal boxes
>but that disgusting ice-filled sour-tasting chocolate milk and orange juice
>>
>>25184426
The only people who ate breakfast at my school were the poor misfits whose parents couldn't feed them, and the fat kids.
>>
File: 1450631341646s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450631341646s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
Family was poor but made JUST enough for me to not be on free lunch

>tfw starved most days
>>
i got free breakfast and lunch.
i was super poor, so poor in fact that the richer kids at my school made me into a pariah because of it.
>>25184383
>having food to make lunch to take to school
>having an allowance
hows it going daddy warbucks?
>>
>>25184491

I was both.

My mom used to drop me off at school at 6 (It started at like 8) on her way to work.
>>
>>25184492

you know you don't have to report your real income on those things right?

whitey will pay for it.
>>
I tell you what I fucking got:

Cheese. Sandwiches.

Not cheese and mayo, not cheese and ham or cheese and pickle. Just cheese. For a long time just cheese in bread with a little butter.
>>
My school provided 2 lunches at school.

One for the poor, which consisted of a sandwhich, apple, and small milk.

One for the rich (Like fucking 5$ a fucking meal) which consisted of burgers/pizzas/tendies with fries and a small milk.

I wanted to eat the free lunches so bad but my mom actually called the school and told them not to give her family charity. I took whatever snacks/candy were lying around the house for lunch every day.

Kids thought my mom was the shit and I was a bad ass because I was eating candy when in reality I was fucking dying.
>>
>>25184593

Your parents still had to provide a copy of their pay stub to prove you were poor.

If you could fucking lie and give your little bastard free food EVERY parent would do that.
>>
>>25184611
yeah, my dinners usually consisted of corn meal or two slices of this lunch meat that came in 99 cent packages with cheapest bread she could find.

>>25184676
there are a lot of food basket type charities that operate on a honor system. they figure most people wouldn't voluntarily stand in line for free food because its so shameful. in the US/California at least.
>>
>>25184676

i live in commiefornia. one the first day of school they'd send all these forms that you had to return to school and one of those forms was the free/reduced lunch form.

you literally had to put the names of all the people in your family and write in your household income. they also included a chart with how much income you need to have to qualify. my parents were cheap as fuck and lied about their income for 12 years. no one ever follows up. seriously, asians do this all the time (i'm not asian) my friend was asian and his mom drove a new 100k mercedes and he got free lunch.

as i said before, whitey will pay for it.
>>
>>25184611

Holy fucking shit, same. It was two pieces of stale bread and a piece of American cheese.

I was better off starving.
>>
>>25184823

Mine was stale low quality white bread and kraft singles (The shit that looks like plastic).

Why is white bread still a meme? It took out all the nutrients of bread, bleached it, then marked up the price.
>>
I never ate lunch at all.
>>
File: 08.jpg (8 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
8 KB, 257x196
>>25184333
got free lunch, a just made cheeseburger with fresh lettuce and tomato and fries erry day. so i got fat, then worked out like crazy in summer and got the skinniest ive ever been, then got fat again the next year cus of school lunch. true story.
>>
>took lunch with me
>got free lunch
>also usually bought lunch too

I was fat.
>>
My school didn't offer free lunch, so I was on reduced lunch.

That meant my fatass could buy 2 of those shitty cheese burgers for the price of one.

Oh god, I can still taste them and I haven't ate one in like 4.5 years.
>>
>get free lunch
>kids would still steal it from me

ended up eating in the bathrooms
>>
File: 1449352889524.jpg (28 KB, 450x376) Image search: [Google]
1449352889524.jpg
28 KB, 450x376
>>25184426
Same here. My school would have biscuits and gravy everyday with grits. Good stuff
>>
I went to a ghetto school and everybody was on free lunch. Cardboard pizza, vomit biscuit and gravy, cold french fries, sour milk, etc. God bless black America.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.