[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY FRIEND IS ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDE NEED HELP ASAP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 16
File: Captura de Ecrã (9).png (108 KB, 681x722) Image search: [Google]
Captura de Ecrã (9).png
108 KB, 681x722
Please guys help me!
>>
tell him his life isn't over, it's just a phase.
>>
Not everyone deserves life
Life is not a right
Weak should try to better themselves; to be stronger, or kill themselves
>>
let him be happy anon
>>
HELP PLEASE guys what do
>>
>>25184267

If he's telling you he's probably not completely sure about it.
>>
you shoulda asked him for his account.
>>
>>25184303
Well, if you don't know where he lives you could try alerting Steam support or something
>>
You go to his house, confess your love for him and let him plough your boipussy.
>>
what a faggot, he won't kill himself unless he has a legit reason to be depressed, don't worry OP have some warm milk and go to bed
>>
Tell him suicide is for faggots and women, that oughta do it.
>>
>>25184267
skype him and record it.
>>
>>25184329

no fucking shit.

anyone that goes on social media or whatever and tells someone THE EXACT TIME they're planning on killing themselves is full of it and either isn't going to do anything at all or he wants someone to come and "save him."

honestly fuck him.
>>
>>25184267
What a bitch.

Ask him for his account.
>>
File: Captura de Ecrã (10).png (110 KB, 681x726) Image search: [Google]
Captura de Ecrã (10).png
110 KB, 681x726
He's online agian guys please help
>>
Call the cops if you know his address, or maybe they can get it from steam but I doubt it would get to them in time
>>
well hes got a funny corey meme picture, so it doesn't seem like hes gonna be that big of a loss
>>
This is extremely serious stuff guys. We should not be joking around ok? Just be serious. God.
>>
File: umaru typing.gif (2 MB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
umaru typing.gif
2 MB, 500x400
>>25184267
lol, tell him to stream it
>>
>>25184415
guys listen to him ! PLEASE hes really going to do it im so sad
>>
>>25184415
guys if he is actually just a fucking retard fucker that's acting retarded and shit because he's depressed he might do it, I've seen people acting way better and they did it
>>
>>25184329
I believed this, till some guy in our group chat said that was he was going to do it to one of the members, they came to me panicking and I told them to chill as if he is talking about it, he won't do it.

In the newspaper the next day it was confirmed he was deaded.
>>
tell him to send me his csgo skins
>>
>please help me
>me

Look at this shit. Your friend is about to off himself, but you're the one who needs help. Oh sure, you need help so you can help him. You selfish fucking cunt. Not anywhere in that convo have you shown any genuine concern for HIM, only how it makes you feel. Start with that. If you really want to save him, show some real empathy. Do you possibly know an address?

>hurrr don't do that man
>for me

Listen to yourself you fucking douche. This dude is on his last leg, and now you want him to stay alive, oh because you'll miss him? That doesn't matter right now, his feelings are what matters.

The blood is on your hands as much as the toastie roastie who rejected him.
>>
Ask him to skype and talk about it. I've been deppresed since at a young age, tell him n
ot to commit suicide and just dont let him die.
>>
>>25184415
pfff yea guuuuyyyssss
commmooooooonnn
people are going to die
in fact, they are dying in same time as you are reading this but YOU DOOOO CARE ABOUT THEM
so why shouldn't you care about this faggot?
:^)
>>
File: Type O Negative 1.jpg (187 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Type O Negative 1.jpg
187 KB, 1024x768
Who would do something like this to themself during the Steam Winter Sale?
>>
>>25184483
>"deaded"

top kek
>>
File: Captura de Ecrã (11).png (96 KB, 676x694) Image search: [Google]
Captura de Ecrã (11).png
96 KB, 676x694
Guys im so sad
>>
>>25184462
tell him to do it
>>
>>25184483

That's why I said "probably".
>>
>>25184547
he's obviously attention whore
just ignore him, he wont do it
>>
Suicide cause girl refused him ..
What a faggot
>>
File: terrygross.jpg (411 KB, 1500x1140) Image search: [Google]
terrygross.jpg
411 KB, 1500x1140
>>25184544
"deaded" is actually a word in some American dialects, particularly in poor urban communities (i.e. nigger speak)
>>
>>25184547
Lmao look at him log back on and off, seeing what you say inbetween his visits. This is so fake please kill yourself then him too.
>>
>>25184547

Focus on now. He's clearly been down for a while. Find out what happened with this girl that tipped it for him today.

Start by getting him to talk. The best thing you can do right now is to listen...it sounds like he doesn't have a lot of people in his life right now that will do that.

Reflect his emotions back. Rephrase what he's saying back to him, especially good if you can see an unspoken message in what he's saying...start with the obvious: "dude, it sounds like she really did a headtrip on you. can you tell me more about what happened today?"
>>
OMG IM SO SAD GUYS
>>
>>25184547
try giving him the suicide hotline number

1-800-273-TALK (8255) in USA
>>
File: 1437867740551.png (646 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1437867740551.png
646 KB, 800x900
Why do you not just let him do it?
You don't owe him anything, do you? You can make another friend, you don't really have much to lose here senpai
>>
>>25184267
You're such a fucking asshole. Don't make him listen to your tantrum while he's about to die.
>>
Gift him a game, and tell him he can't kill himself now.
>>
If his reason for killing himself involves a woman rejecting him, he should really go through with it. That's the fate that betas that pathetic deserve.
>>
>>25184627
Actually, this is the real number to suicide hotline. They will talk you through how to kill yourself if you are worried you are not going to do it right or you need a little encouragement:

4chan community support LLC
5042 Wilshire Blvd., #34441
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Telephone: (267) 608-1710
Fax: (877) 763-2948 ext. 34441
>>
>cs:go fags
Who gives a shit, one less faggot existing is always good
>>
>>25184267
OP, YOU HAVE TO CALL HIS PARENTS

C
A
L
L
>>
>>25184332

>they usually reply like after 3 weeks
>>
>>25184707
Don't listen to the assholes itt OP you have to call his parents and get them to do something about it. Or contact his brother and get him to contact his parents. Or find anyone, ANYONE who is irl friends with him and get them to call his parents. You have to do it somehow OP
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/COCKFORHABBOCOINS
>>
Both of you sound like 15 year olds
>>
>>25184780
u dun goofed op

he's going off himself for sure now
>>
He didn't reply to me...
I guess he felt us
>>
If this is not a troll, do the following.
GOOGLE YOUR SHIT if you have enough time. If not, skip directly to...

EXPLAIN TO HIM THE FOLLOWING BASIC THINGS:
1. Depression isn't you. Depression is a bag of cats called sad memories trying to fuck you over.
2. Your life isn't measured in emotions. He's still a great person, he's still a good friend, he's still SOMETHING. Find that SOMETHING and use it to bring him back from the dead.
3. Play the guilt card. Explain to him, as calmly as possible, that by telling you about his offing he's making you an aide in his death, and you might be prosecuted legally over it. This is perfectly bullshit, but it might just make him stop this one time. Yeah, he might not tell you next time, but plan accordingly.

Good luck, and godspeed. /r9k/ and /b/ nowadays have degraded into putrid messes of cynicism and faux-memeing, so maybe you should look somewhere else next time.
>>
>>25184814
who? op?
>>
>>25184780
>vac ban 3 days ago

maybe he should neck himself
>>
>>25184267
If he's telling you he's going to commit suicide, he's not actually going to commit suicide.
>>
>>25184617
>>25184547
At the very least tell him it takes way too long and often too much gas escapes, and that he should consider an helium exit bag if you actually want to help him
>>
File: fuckumean.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
fuckumean.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
>>25184815
>Depression is a bag of cats called sad memories trying to fuck you over.
>>
>>25184814
>garrys mod
>cs:go
>dark souls 2

Good riddance
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ragecry

t. ALBERTO BARBOSA
>>
>>25184815
>Depression isn't you.

I know, I know, this is a suicide thread, /r9k/ has been normalfagged beyond all repair, but still, manipulation that vile still makes me sick.
>>
>>25184815
>Play the guilt card.

Don't be a fucking cunt, support just tell him you will support him with whatever decision he makes. If he wants to kill himself, help him get his affairs in order, if he wants to live help him with that.

In short just be a good person and a good friend not a selfish prick.
>>
>>25184780
>killing yourself because you got vacced

holy shit
>>
>>25184815
if you ACTUALLY GOOGLED YOUR SHIT you'd know better than to do this, you fucking turbonormie. Depression is more than just some #omgsosed memories :(, life IS measured in moments of happiness, and the very last thing you want to do is make this about all other people because it shows you have zero knowledge or empathy about whats going on in his mind.

Mods should ban people like you, this goes beyond shitposting.
>>
>>25184877
I am >>25184863.

You might not realize how rare your rational approach, 'I'm no one to tell other people what to do with their life and death', and instead simply communicating the facts, that one doesn't want someone to die and it would make one said, and using no vile manipulation such as arbitrarily dissecting another person's psyche and declaring 'this part of you is not you, because I say so' (what the fuck), but just helping them self-determine... how rare this approach is on /r9k/.

You are responsible. Kudos. Leave /r9k/, it really has been demoralized thoroughly.
>>
>>25184815

>dude gonna kill himself
>OP likely the only person he will confide in
>hey let's break that trust and make his problem all about me, that can't end poorly

I've considered suicide a few times. If someone told me something like that, it would only further solidify my stance and make me want to do it more.
>>
>>25184956
>it would make one said
*it would make one sad
>>
>>25184998
Not him but telling the guy his death would make you said is guilt tripping nonetheless.
You can argue semantics all you want but basically you are informing him of your future emotional state for no other reason than having him not do it.

Unless thats not what you meant.
>>
>>25184613
>Focus on now. He's clearly been down for a while. Find out what happened with this girl that tipped it for him today.
>Start by getting him to talk. The best thing you can do right now is to listen...it sounds like he doesn't have a lot of people in his life right now that will do that.

This.

Don't give him solutions, don't beg or demand or guilt him or other shit.

Just listen. Fucking listen to him. No one does that anymore. Someone starts to talk about something serious, and everyone shuts them down. "I don't have time for this, sorry." or "Oh, look at the attention whore!"

Fuck that. He's your friend, he's going through some shit, and he thinks he has to deal with it all alone. Just listen.

FFS.
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>25184815
>normalfag trying to guilt trip him
you fucking retard, I'm sure when someones about to die the last thing they want to feel is guilt. fuck you honestly
go back to tumblr or better yet kill yourself
>>
Tell him to take get some cigarettes, hard liquor and slow music and let the feels role
>>
dude can't you alert steam or someone to teh ip so you can send help?
>>
File: 1449985499868.png (411 KB, 632x475) Image search: [Google]
1449985499868.png
411 KB, 632x475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSdTPigq60

FOLLOW HIM OP, IF YOU DO IT I DO IT
>>
>>25184780
lmao nigga was probably using some mpgh tier hacks
>>
>>25185087
The fact that people are this disgusting and manipulative and don't even realize that they are only considering their own feelings is what originally made me lose all faith in mankind.
>>
>>25184267
let him commit suicide lol it's gonna be fun xD
>>
File: Captura de Ecrã (13).png (91 KB, 678x723) Image search: [Google]
Captura de Ecrã (13).png
91 KB, 678x723
well, it didnt went so good...
>>
GUYS YOU JUST GOT PRANKED! GOT EM, THANKS FOR THE FREE GAME YOU NIGGER
>>
File: 1450460021929.gif (755 KB, 312x281) Image search: [Google]
1450460021929.gif
755 KB, 312x281
>>25185120
your a newfag to life then, THIS is how it is not only here but all the normalfags to
they dont care, they think that they care but they do not

if the world wore even sligtly moral do you think we would exploit children all over the world just so you can cloth yourself
we murder animal for the taste and we make people feel bad to ourselfs feel better ALL THE TIME
dont be a hypocryte you know your a bad person even if you hate it
assholes all of you faggots
>>
what are you guys even on about I thought the last screenshot pretty much says it was just a ruse by his friend, party's over faggots
>>
Tell him to do it. beta uprising in next life.
>>
>>25185204
>watched Filthy Frank "It's just a prank bro" video
>tries to do it in real life
14 year olds just keep getting edgier and edgier
>>
>>25185245

Nobody cares, fag.
>>
>>25185204
>Unaquarium
das me
>>
>>25184297
Tell him life is just a phase and it'll soon be over.
>>
>>25185204
I've never wanted anyone dead more than this fucking faggot. Deserves to be hit by a bus desu.
>>
Call 911 and give them his address and say he's threatening to kill himself

So if he's just doing this shit for attention he'll learn it's not funny

Or if he's really gonna do it they'll stop him
>>
>>25185299
>huge faggot
das me
>>
>>25185245
>>25185281
This just reinforces my belief that there is nothing left of value on earth.
>>
>>25185204
tell him he needs help and remove him from your friends list. what a fucking cunt
>>
>>25185204
and be sure to mention you expected it to be real because he's so pathetic
>>
>>25184462
Just let it happen man, look back on all the good memories, light a candle for him, and drink a beer.
>>
>>25184606
lmao
underrated post
>>
>>25185204
>frank is stuck with catering to a cancerous fanbase that he hates who think suicide is a frugal joke
I almost feel bad for the guy
>>
>>25184780
lol had a karambit
>>
>>25184267
How can I help? I have a noose made up already.
>>
File: prankd.png (14 KB, 379x237) Image search: [Google]
prankd.png
14 KB, 379x237
we got prank senpaitachi
>>
>>25184415
I am serious. I will do anything I can to help your friend end their miserable life.
>>
>>25185598
the only people "pranked" are the ones who act like a gladiator every time the word suicide comes up. most of us agreed he should kill himself
>>
>>25185643
tfw no suicide today
>>
>>25185031
>telling the guy his death would make you said is guilt tripping nonetheless.
>You can argue semantics all you want but basically you are informing him of your future emotional state for no other reason than having him not do it.

No, it wouldn't. One cannot refrain from telling the truth for fear that the truth would be misconstrued; this notion would make communication impossible. It is 100% about intent: if and only if you would genuinely feel sad, say so. It is only guilt-tripping when there is intent to, well, evoke guilt. But the possibility of assuming guilt-tripping cannot keep you from being emotionally open.
>>
File: 1448816840281.jpg (21 KB, 435x268) Image search: [Google]
1448816840281.jpg
21 KB, 435x268
consider yourselves tricked, rused, dunked on, and lied to
>>
>>25184267
Call the cops some of them are quite good at getting people to not kill themselves
>>
File: flavor town.jpg (58 KB, 960x774) Image search: [Google]
flavor town.jpg
58 KB, 960x774
>>25185643
what do you mean should have senpai?
>>
Ignoring the fact that we've been le rused, usually preventing suicide through the internet is very difficult, close to impossible
>>
>>25185964
my problem with it is, then you make it about you. but it is not about you. it is about him.
>I FEEL SAD if YOU died.
On one hand it might make him feel slightly better because he might think no one cares about him and this proves him wrong, but often enough suicidal people are already sad about "leaving a mess" when they commit. Thus you might actually be making things worse by adding to the pile of reasons he already feels like shit.

See the rest of the post you we're replying to:
>>25184877
>Don't be a fucking cunt, support just tell him you will support him with whatever decision he makes. If he wants to kill himself, help him get his affairs in order, if he wants to live help him with that.
>In short just be a good person and a good friend not a selfish prick.
>>
>>25184815
literally just go away, it's not hard.
>>
Anyone who would kill themself over a subhuman parasite (woman) deserves it desu.
>>
>>25184267
If he has nothing else to lose,then all the more he has to gain. If he has hit rock bottom, then he can only go up. Why should he feel compelled to kill himself, when there are those in far bleaker conditions fighting for their lives. With just even hard wofk, he can accomplish a lot. Rome wasn't built in a day, and his recovery into a healthy mindset and lifestyle will take more than a day, but it is well worth it.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.