[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgin general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 9
File: 13562730.jpg (18 KB, 234x212) Image search: [Google]
13562730.jpg
18 KB, 234x212
How old are you guys?
What's your reason for not losing your virginity?
>>
21, i'm ugly and i lack of social skills
>>
>>25184039

I'm overweight
>>
>>25184039
i'v never really tryed lol
>>
>>25184123
I wish i was 15 again
>>
>>25184123
underage pls
>>
>>25184123
MODS GET THE HAMMER
>>
>>25184147
I know in the future I'll miss being 15 so much. But right now I would love to be 21 in college partying. I don't get invited to parties for shit in HS.
>>
Low self esteem.
Lack of interests/hobbies
General negative outlook on life
Never leave my room except to wagecuck

I would say that bs "but if I t-tried!" but I know that even if I did try any girl would get bored/annoyed at being around a depressing asshole who only wants to play vidya.
>>
File: CancerBoyGift.jpg (29 KB, 848x478) Image search: [Google]
CancerBoyGift.jpg
29 KB, 848x478
37. I'm very ugly, which is enough right there. But because of my face and body, I never had any chance to develop social skills, so now on top of being ugly I'm also weird and immature (hence why I still use 4chan).
>>
Acne and fat ruined my self esteem.
>>
>>25184183
A word of advice before you're banned:
It won't be any better in college. You will be just as big of a loser.
>>
File: bye.gif (443 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
bye.gif
443 KB, 400x296
>>25184183
>be 21 in collage parting
oh boy
>>
>>25184147
Then you could fuck it up all over again :^)
>>
>>25184183

Fun fact to you and underaged lurkers:

You're not going to get invited to parties in college either because you'll be the same loser you were in highschool.
>>

I got discouraged from ever talking to women after middle school.
>>
>>25184123
MODS MOOOOOOOOODSS

GET THE UNDERAGED B8
>>
>>25184183
>But right now I would love to be 21 in college partying

Haha, that's the same mentality I had going into college. Boy was I wrong.
>>

High school: Any girl I talked to wanted to go back to my place, which was a no go. Plus I was (am) shamefully shy.

College: Painfully shy.

JUST
>>
22. I just never did anything to go for it in high school. Or after high school.

The really conflicting factor is that I have the potential to fuck some gay guy who thinks I'm cute or some shit. Is it okay to lose my virginity that way? Is it worthwhile? I just don't know.
>>
Heavy HEAVY bullying that destroyed my self esteem.
I have a gf now, and will probably soon lose my virginity.
I will pray for you r9k
>>
>>25184353

It's not gay if you're fucking him.
>>
>>25184183
I remember being 15 thinking very similarly. I'm now 20, going on 21 this March and I'd give anything to be 15 again. There are alot of opportunities I regret not going forward on.
>>
best get to it because after 25 it gets more difficult every year. you youngfags/collegefags still got time
>>
>>25184039
20, guys don't wanna touch me because i'm fugly
>>
>>25184039
I'm 28 and lost mine at 17

I've still never found true happiness...
>>
21, ugly, fat and boring.

Who even cares? Other people just distract you.
>>
>>25184390
>Heavy HEAVY bullying that destroyed my self esteem.
Greentext time, anon.
>>
>>25184039
24 in a month.
I just eventually stopped trying. I haven't talked to a woman that I am not either related to or one that has to talk to me because it's her job in over 3 years.
>>
I was 26 when I lost my v card after losing weight, learning social skills and pua. I recommended doing those things.
>>
>>25184353
is not gay if balls don't touch and you say nohomo after
>>
File: 1353829651457.png (4 KB, 209x214) Image search: [Google]
1353829651457.png
4 KB, 209x214
>>25184230
That's why I'm here baby, gettin' my hikikomori on early.
>>
>>25184396
My biggest hs regret was taking highschool academics way too seriously and playing RS for 10 hours a day.

I don't know why I wasted all that time and effort on AP courses that were harder and didn't even count for shit in college unless you wanted to go to some shitty state school.
>>
>>25184183
Word of advice: don't think you'll get into college and everything will instantly be better. It won't. What you need to do in college is to instantly change and be a goddamn social predator. try your hardest to make friends, others will be just as open but that window closes in 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, social circles are cast in stone.
>>
>>25184039
Asocial and fapping to cute anime girls is easier
>>
>>25184460
They pretty much just make you more competitive than people that take standard/honors classes. If you took them for the sole purpose of college credit then yeah, you wasted your time.
>>
>>25184392
that's sort of what I figured

maybe I'll go for it. it doesn't help that I consider it to be pretty degenerate.
>>
>>25184147
>>25184183
I'm 20. I'd give up anything to go back to 15, hell, even go back to my freshman year. People don't give you that "don't blink" bullshit for no reason. I was only worried about getting to college, then until last year, it was "I can't wait to graduate". Now, thoughts about what I missed and stuff I can never experience again scare the shit out of me
>>
>>25184442
I wouldn't like to go into it
Most of my memories are represed into dark frustration and anger that I lash out on anyone that makes me tick and the memories that I remember are on basically local community scale where not only bullies and kids, but also adults join in to verbally and physically abuse me.
As I am reading this completely vague reply I am already feeling weak and exposed.
>>
>>25184602
Miss what exactly? "le teen-ayyge love xdddd"? "le prom"? Everything from highschool was fucking shit and I'd commit suicide if I ever had to go back to that hellhole.
>>
>>25184670
As I am writting*
>>
>>25184039

Never tried. The idea of getting close and intimate with someone urks me.
>>
>>25184697
>>25184670
Write them anon. Not only will it help you come to terms with what happened, but you will also help anons here to not repeat your mistakes. Only good things can come out of this.
>>
>>25184693
I had a shitty fucking teenage-age but I do miss not having to care that much about school or responsibilities.
>>

I honestly don't know the reason. I've had multiple chances to get a gf in high school and early in college before I dropped out, but I was not interested in the girls at all. I've been blessed with extremely good looks but the only girls I attract I don't want to touch with a 10 foot pole, and the girls I do find attractive are hard to talk to. No to mention at my job I rarely get to see any girls especially attractive ones.
>>
File: 1440300244743.jpg (46 KB, 486x401) Image search: [Google]
1440300244743.jpg
46 KB, 486x401
>>25184670
It's okay to let a good cry out, anon.
>>
>>25184799
You're baiting but I reported you anyway.
>>
>>25184039
>21
>Stopped giving a shit long ago about relationshits
>Would rather get good grades and a fat paycheck

Not caring about getting into a relationship was very liberating. Everything I do is now because I want to do it, not to try to impress women who couldn't care less.

And for some reason, adopting the "I don't give a shit" attitude led to more people willing to be friends with me whereas being a thirsty motherfucker drove them away.
>>
>>25184693
Last year, you know what I did? I said I was the problem. I went out of my comfort zone and actually fucking talked to people.

And you know what happened? It worked. Weird how you can go from being a hopeless loner to having friends and a gf.

So yeah, I want to have that teenage love; I want to go to prom; I want to go to football games and sneak out late and walk at my graduation. It's fine that you don't want to go back, but I know I could do it differently because I've done it in college.
>>
>>25184118
>>25184201
Hookers. I fear being you guys.
>>
>>25184183
Man I remember being 15 and ignorant.
>>25184670
Fuck. I know how that shit is. Also, even if I try to write or tell somebody what is wrong with me, I always wind up telling them a far more mild version of what I'm feeling because it's just... too difficult. I understand
>>
>>25184039
[/spoiler] Was molested as a child
>>
>>25184881
Be this guy, anons.
>>
>>25184118
>>25184201
Oh great Wizards! Tell us more of your story! We want to know!
>>
>>25184039
19, realized I'd be a perma virgin at 17, fucked a prozie at 18. Now I'm not a virgin ;) You lot are just too cowardly to do the same
>>
>19
>Don't try hard enough
>>
>>25185136
More like it's such a hassle. Where do you get a prostitute, where do you take her to if you don't even have your own home?
>>
>>25185194
Just visit Amsterdam m9
>>
>>25185239
Don't be one of those guys that visit Amsterdam for the whores.
>>
>>25185258

Why? Does it offend you?
>>
>>25185308
way better (and cheaper) whores in thailand
>>
>>25185308
It just seems demeaning to yourself. That you give yourself to the trouble of visiting another country and culture and you do it not to see monuments or art or different people, no, you do it to fuck whores.

I mean, c'mon.
>>
>>25185344
These are male virgins you're talking about.

They have no pride to begin with.
>>

The only way I could be intimate with someone is if I trusted and felt comfortable with them.

I only feel comfortable with people after months of knowing them. Sex isn't a priority for me anyhow ( low test beta )
>>
>>25185363
I'm a male virgin, it's the precise opposite, pride is all we have.
>>
>23
>fear of intimacy and won't settle for roasties
>>
>>25184039
21. im extremely ugly and masturbation is much easier than getting sex from females.

it only goes downhill from here
>>
>>25185344
Tbqh I do, I hate being seen in public so I wear a hat and glasses all the time, I love the art in Amsterdam, Rembrandt is my fav <3
>>
>>25184039
i'm socially autistic and really shy. even if for some reason an attractive girl just walked into my room right now and told me to fuck her i wouldn't be able to do it out of embarrassment
>>
>>25184039
Overweight

Apparently this comment was not original first try
>>
>>25184197
How about changing your attitude and try being positive?
I'm in the same boat, don't get me wrong, but I know that in the special occasions where I'm actually positive or "joyful", i can be fun being around with.

It's not as easy obviously, since it has to be spontaneous and in the moment but can be achieved if we all just get out of this negative attitude.
>>
Anybody got that picture with Wojak streaming on twitch in his room with 0 viewers and crying?
>>
Actually autistic. Went undiagnosed until about a year ago.
Was depressed at first, now I know I'm just too different.
>>
23, been a shut-in for a long time. No friends either.
>>
23/ I guess it's because I can't get myself to be open around other people.
Some emotional barriers are blocking my way.
>>
20. Fat, ugly, bipolar, possibly autistic, literally no self-esteem, get jealous easily. I've tried so many times, but I've failed constantly so I gave up.
>>
am fat, boring, and ugly
2bh any of those would be enough but i got the trifecta
>>
Since meme magic is real, can you meme yourself a girlfriend into existence?
>>
21. Intense fear of rejection mostly plus the fact that I'm not very attractive. I've actually been asked out by 2 girls (both were pretty ugly but my standards are real low so I wouldn't have minded) but I was too afraid to accept. I just know that even if I got into a relationship, I'm way too awkward and uncomfortable with my emotions and sexuality to ever really get close to anyone so the girl will just break up with me after a little while.

All of the friends I used to have started having sex and dating in high school and left me behind. Now I just have to wait for my parents to disown me and I'll be completely alone
>>

Reason is no gf and don't wanna have sex outside of a relationship.
>>
>>25184183
Dont , mate. You are in the precise time of your life to start the journey into who the fuck you are and what do you want from life.

Start exercising, lurk through multiples careers and start reading serious books about it. Go talk to that qt 21 years old that you cannot stop looking back at. Smoke weed, drop LSD, but don't let drugs interfere with your goals (school and self-improving). Go to a rave. If you like a woman, please do not let that opportunity slide and talk to her. Learn some carpentery basics (shoutout to /r/everyman should know) and useful tips for every day life, like starting a car without battery, or cleaning an air conditioner.

Just please, man, listen to me on this one. Never step back on something you know you will regret later, because you will spend entire nights just thinking in the "what its?" That could've spanned if you took that desicion at the moment. Please live life, fail and suffer, study and push your thresholds. Fuck shit up. Do awesome shit that will make you exhale in awe of how good times where back in the day.
>>
19, just 3 more months into becoming an official worthless baggage to society

I can't see myself in the mirror and look at that failed human being that I have become. All the wonders of childhood, all my dreams now look like bleak reality escaping where I wish things would've been different. I am a failure to my dads eye, my sister sees me as an useless crybaby. I hate myself and no matter how many shrinks I visit, how many psychedelic drugs I choke my brain with, no matter how long I meditate, I cannot shake off my head that I am a big utterly boring shitfaced cunt. No one will ever want to be with me. I have taken terrible desitiions that now I really wish I could go back in time and spare myself so much shit. Its just a matter of time until my sanity breaks and I kill myself once and for all. I did not got any better this year, i did not reached any goal I had and I doubt the next will be any different. At least the benzos are kicking in so tonight imma sleep like a newborn baby

Merry Christmas to y'all
>>
I never tried, but even if i did i wouldnt get the pussy because im ugly and i lack decent social skills
>>
>>25184197
>I would say that bs "but if I t-tried!" but I know that even if I did try any girl would get bored/annoyed at being around a depressing asshole who only wants to play vidya.

You and I are twins. I have my own place, but still a wagecuck. I've mostly made my peace with the fact that I could never have had a healthy relationship with a woman even if I'd ever tried to get one.
>>
File: image.png (193 KB, 559x558) Image search: [Google]
image.png
193 KB, 559x558
>>25184084
Holy shit, me to a t
>>

No confidence and autistic as fuck around girls for a long time. Have been more confident and dressing better this year, but I'm still afraid once they find out I'm a wizard it's all over.
>>
File: 1445659028987.jpg (17 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
1445659028987.jpg
17 KB, 400x306
>lose virginity in college
>loved it at the time
>back to square one and alone now.

>tfw miss posting in virgin threads and relating to fellow virgins.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.