[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Robots unironically think a gf would improve their life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1447890322191.png (41 KB, 1582x312) Image search: [Google]
1447890322191.png
41 KB, 1582x312
>Robots unironically think a gf would improve their life
>>
I really like that pasta
>>
File: 1450597869783.jpg (33 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
1450597869783.jpg
33 KB, 1008x720
that's a really unfair generalization

also a gf would improve my life because the one thing I feel is keeping me down besides crippling anxiety is the lack of ever being loved or appreciated by another person
>>
>>25183729

Women need to have children, become mothers. Otherwise they become either bitter and miserable. Or, like in the screencap, try to become honorary men and then eventually bitter and miserable because they simply aren't men.
>>
>>25183729
Robots are just as useless as the description in that post. Replace reddit with 4chan and Halloween costumes with trap threads and it's a pretty good match desu.

>mfw robots ACTUALLY think they're superior to anyone
>>
>>25183796
This. Women were a lot easier to be around and a lot less annoying back when they realized the importance of having children in a proper family.
>>
>>25183803
if I thought I was superior to anyone I wouldn't be here
>>
>>25183838
Should've said *some robots. Sorry f a m.
>>
>>25183791
>>25183803
You're either a buttmad roastie or you're in denial because you don't want to accept that the one thing you think will make you happy simply wont.
>>
THIS is making me stressed.
>>
File: 6_10-Smile-month.jpg (1 MB, 2121x1414) Image search: [Google]
6_10-Smile-month.jpg
1 MB, 2121x1414
>>25183729

>man getting this assblasted when a woman gets her icky girl germs on his shit

You lying choads love the fact we're here, t b h.
>>
>>25183900
Who's mad anon? And last time I checked I was a KHV with an innie :^)
>>
>>25183729
I just want to know that I am someone capable of being loved and accepted, having someone love me would definitely fix some of my insecurities

but in the end I'm afraid that breaking up would just make me feel 1000x worse than before
>>
OKKKKK MY SHIT IS FUCKED PU
>>
>>25183729
>Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skulls and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects
Yeah, no. I've spent all evening on 4chan.
>>
>>25183729
Anyone got that in copypasta format so I can edit it to say robot and /r9k/ instead of female and reddit?
>>
>>25183729
>MEN ARE THE SUPERIOR CREATIVE GENDER, the neckbeard cries as he sips his Mtn Dew, seventeen hours into posting on 4chan and watching anime alone.
>>
>this meme that women are useless and petty when robots spend literally all of their time being wastes of space and trying to rationalize their loneliness

lol
>>
>>25184194
Leave parasitic female. Your kind is not welcome here other than in the hives of parasitic colonies you call "fembot feel threads" and by deluded males who believe that there is some benefit in allowing themselves to host a parasite.
>>
>>25184351

how old were you when you gave up on having a qt gf and decided to pretend you don't want one
>>
File: 1430024773330.png (482 KB, 858x718) Image search: [Google]
1430024773330.png
482 KB, 858x718
>>25184440
You don't understand, it's not that I don't want a qt gf, I do, very much.

The problem is that you think that this desire is somehow directed towards the disgusting whores that are women. None of the things I value exist in real life, I don't want a women that is a dumb cunt, I want a compassionate, intelligent, attractive girlfriend.

What is amusing is how you will insult me, say I have unrealistic standards, go full sour grapes "N-nobody would want to date you anyway", and otherwise whine and complain simply because you are a disgusting parasite (I realize that I am assuming you are a woman, you could just be an extremely keked male)

I'm fine where I am, by all means try to support yourself and accomplish something with your life, but you'll have to do it alone.
>>
>>25184715
do you really believe that there are no compassionate, intelligent, and attractive women?
>>
>>25184895
I've never met one, no. I've actually never met a person who wasn't a petty, selfish cunt.
>>
>>25184895

Only ever seen two of the three at most
>>
>>25184917

I've dated chicks who are all three. Maybe you should get to know some women on more thana superficial level
>>
>>25183900
>you don't want to accept that the one thing you think will make you happy simply wont
This is my number one source of misery.
>>
>>25184991
>Maybe you should get to know some women on more thana superficial level
>Women
>Having more than a superficial level

O I am laffin
>>
>>25183729
>Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space, pass the time...
Hey, that's me!

>...you're a chick.
Oh.
>>
>>25184138
Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

This has already been posted here lmao 1/2
>>
>>25184138
You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

This has already been posted here lmao 2/2
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.