[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do homeless people harass me? Is there a type they generally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 111015_homeless_dm_1.jpg (112 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
111015_homeless_dm_1.jpg
112 KB, 664x441
Why do homeless people harass me? Is there a type they generally go after thinking they'll get an easy handout? I'm white, kind of small, young-looking- is this the type that will give them money when confronted? Do people like me just give them shit because the homeless think they're scared/easily manipulated?

Some black guy was begging outside the convenience store today. He was young, clean cut, looked a little squirrly I guess. He opened the door for me as I went in and I thought nothing of it. Then when I left he started his spiel, telling me his rehearsed sob story about how he was "just at the church, needs money for bus fare, phone won't turn on, blah blah blah". I walked right past him to my car and then he gets indignant, starts shouting. He can't even choke out his "god bless you" that is the bums' trump card.

This happens all the fucking time and I want it to stop. I hate the homeless. How do you deal with them?
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 610x457
>>25183591
I count the days until I can move away from this shit hole city back to the small town in Wisconsin where I'm from where there are so few homeless you know them by sight.
>>
I just say I have no cash and keep walking but I also keep a folding knife on me since I'm a paranoid fuck
>>
>>25183591
Homeless are annoying. I always give them change if I got any but if not I just tell them I don't have anything and walk away
>>
>>25183743
>I always give them change if I got any
You are literally perpetuating the problem you ignorant fuck. The homeless shouldn't get anything other than scorn.
>>
>>25183591
I always have headphones in and look straight onwards.

The homeless people in my neck of the woods are professional beggers. I think they know I know because I caught eye contact with one of them entering his apartment.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.