[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /theoreticalsexpert/ here? I've read a bunch of books
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
Who /theoreticalsexpert/ here? I've read a bunch of books on pleasing women so when the day finally comes she'll spread the word.
>>
File: 1428452879025.jpg (102 KB, 315x284) Image search: [Google]
1428452879025.jpg
102 KB, 315x284
>>25183473
You've got to look at the female concious as at least 100,000 years old
>Be a qt in 9000 BC
>You can gamble your own genome on some beta male tribal member who doesn't get that much pussy
>Or can gamble your own genome on the cheiftains son who's dating 8 other girls, who treats you like a slut, and who is the best genetic card in you can hope to draw
>Repeat a near infnite ammount of generations

>Who is chad?
>Why is he such a duche
>Why do girls like him

The key to getting women is not to spill your guts to them.
The key to pleasing women is to act with high self regard, having lots of social capital, acting like the woman's attention isn't worth a whole lot
That'll make her wet really quick
>>
>that moment when you use your theoretical expertees in practice to make your gf cum 4 times
She's such a whore, she likes nipple pinching the best
fooooriiii kooorriiiii
>>
>>25183927
Why would a 9000 bc tribe have the same structure as a school group in a capitalist nation?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.