[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /DownWithTheCIown/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: icp.jpg (45 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
icp.jpg
45 KB, 640x360
Who /DownWithTheCIown/ here?
>>
Who /trailer trash/ here
>>
>>25183407

WHOOP WHOOP
>>
Are juggalos /r9k/ tier?

I had a friend in HS who was into ICP and went to the gathering one year and said they had a 'virginity hut' set up where girls would fuck you no matter how gross you were. Seems pretty /r9k/ to me
>>
>>25183407
I unironically like their song miracles, but that's the end of my like for their music, the Insane Clown Posse, or juggalos.
>>
who /inbred/ here
>>
>>25183451
that's awesome yet not awesome.

it's awesome to get laid
but not awesome to fuck a girl whose fucked other disgusting dudes.

thats why there's competition for women, to be the one who has full access to her only
>>
Fucking love all their music, it was the first rap group i ever listened too, and they introduced me to rap as a whole, helped me through depression, panic attacks and other shit that went down

People might think they suck, but Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope are the best musicians and my personal idols
>>
fuckin magnets how do they work?
>>
>>25183451
that's awfully nice of them...
>>
>>25183526
They introduced me too.
Everyone has something they first listen too then you move onto better stuff
>>
>>25183601
For me it went from ICP constantly for 2 years, to Eminem, then through Aftermath / Shady records, then gradually just expanded, but I still bump their cd's atleast once each month, they are really good if you want some goofy, funny rap with some occasional "deep" music, they are fun to listen to and don't suck at delivery or rhymes, they are just goofy and i love that
>>
>>25183669
You're that retard that thinks white people can rap
>>
Who here /clowncuck/
>>
Not a huge icp fan but still got respect for them and fanbase so whoop whoop ninjas.
>>
>>25183700
Eminem can rap, Shaggy and J can rap, why would skin color be a factor at how you speak? That's like saying that the sort of apples you have at home affect the taste of your ketchup

Skin color does not make rhyming, delivery, creative thoughts and creativity in rhyming schemes easy/impossible, and that's just ignorant to even propose
>>
>>25183451
Now THIS is social justice, I am now down with the clown
>>
who /dontknowhowmagnetswork/ here?
>>
I like their music in the same way I like Macklemore's. It's just random, goofy, and doesn't take itself seriously.

Hate the fanbase with a passion though because I grew up in a town that had a trailer park nearby.
>>
>liking ICP

kek
>>
File: meow the jewels.jpg (925 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
meow the jewels.jpg
925 KB, 1920x1080
>>25183774
El-P's literally the only white person that can rap.
>>
>>25184973
https://youtu.be/OZptOs8Gu9k
It's that guy right?
I like that song, heard it before but never continued exploring his music, is it really that good?
>>
>>25184973
listen to aesop rock, cannibal ox, mac miller
>>
File: rtj2.png (184 KB, 590x592) Image search: [Google]
rtj2.png
184 KB, 590x592
>>25185073
Run the Jewels 2 is his best album. Fantastic damage is also pretty good. https://youtu.be/wUZaEDl2zto
>>
>>25185172
Will give it a try then, thanks anon! c:
Oh, and as >>25185140 said, try Mac Miller if you haven't found another white rapper you like, he is pretty great and GO:OD AM is a solid album
Also ILL Bill is cool, but that's just me, you might not like him, but he is also a good rapper
>>
twiztid's debut album before they signed to ICP's record label is legit good 90s rap
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.