[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are fembots real or make belief? I think I'm being catfished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Gay_dc6fc8_5562075.jpg (58 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
Gay_dc6fc8_5562075.jpg
58 KB, 780x439
are fembots real or make belief?

I think I'm being catfished by one, post pic if you're a real fembot
>>
My existing with tits doesn't mean you aren't being catfished.
If you think it's fishy, it almost assuredly is, Anon.
>>
>>25183235
>talking to "fembots"
if you actually take the time to talk to one outside this place, you're a fucking cuck. They're either not real or just here to get attention while their dad or chad is away.
>>
There's like 3 real femanons I'm aware of that still post of /r9k/ regularly
>>
File: 85f[1].png (63 KB, 193x171) Image search: [Google]
85f[1].png
63 KB, 193x171
>>25183235
>men have to compete for women
>robots fail at the competition
>women have a pool of men to choose from
>implying women can be robots
hurr durr "but i'm an ugly girl tfw no bf" - shut the fuck up, you can find countless photos of ugly, deformed, obese women having average bfs and husbands, that just means you have unrealistic standards and want someone with the face of [insert hollywood actor's name] while you look like a Tolkien ork
>>
>are fembots real
stop asking stupid questions
women can't be robots, so all fembots are fake
>>
>>25183329
Was i born of robot
>>
Pre-exile Eggman said it himself, there's no such thing as fembots.
>>
>>25183235
The very few women who come here are tumblrite landwhales with ridiculously high standards who schlick to Chads.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.