[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ OKC shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1447640113840.png (154 KB, 540x264) Image search: [Google]
1447640113840.png
154 KB, 540x264
I just put the real-life picture on my account as my display photo senpai(s)
Right now, before doing this I had 7 likes up to this point. Picture before was some stupid manga screencap pun.
I'm gonna wait to see if I gain more real likes attention from it that way, out of curiosity.. if people read/pay attention more to the match % or profile content than they do profile pictures.

has anybody here actually had any good successes off of that site?
>>
>>25183178
I made an OkCupid profile 3 months ago. I got 4 phone numbers.
One kept texting me nonstop asking to meet up but she was fat and had a terrible sense of humor so I ignored her.
One was receptive at first but then seemed kind of bitchy and standoffish so I kind of stopped talking to her.
I was supposed to meet up with a cute asian girl but something came up and I had to cancel, then I never heard from her again. Damn shame.
The one girl I actually met IRL was a little crazy. She was black and kind of chubby but easy to talk to. Went back to her apartment and fingered her a bit but I got really drunk and couldn't get my dick up. After about forty five minutes of mashing it in there I left. We made plans to see each other again but it just never happened and eventually I fell out of touch.

Now I'm trying again and liking every girl I see but no luck.
>>
>>25183373
damn that's rough

meanwhile I get super anxious and nervous that I never end up messaging people

I've been awake for 3 hours in bed embarrassed and nitpicking over a simple message I sent earlier..
I can never be straight about saying I'm interested in someone
putting myself out there is really scary to me tb h
>>
Are there any normal girls on OKC? I feel like it's all fat chicks, crazies, and black chicks.
>>
>>25184868
All the normal girls just get so many messages, views, and likes it's not even worth it most of the time.
>>
I created a profile about 3 months ago, but then forgot about it after a few days, I just logged in to check it and I have 21 likes with 43 visitors and like 10 messages, there are some hotties in there too, too bad I am way too socially anxious to be able to actually reply to any of them.
>>
>>25184868
lots of normies

>>25185085
ik that feel
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.