[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be in UK >guy at bar says "I have a pretty twisted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: vegeta1.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
vegeta1.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>Be in UK
>guy at bar says "I have a pretty twisted sense of humour" proceeds to tell vanilla as fuck 'paki joke'
>3edgy5me
>Sit nearby in armchair, my mind reeling with jokes to do with rape, incest, dead babies, maddie mccann etc.
>Say nothing, just watch and smirk occasionally

>Classmates at university talking about Star Wars
>Stacey says "omg ur so nerdy lol"
>Have watched each movie countless times, own collectibles and memorabilia, know tons of random trivia
>Say nothing

Concealing powerlevel/social ineptitude general?
>>
File: 1445563921809.jpg (97 KB, 640x486) Image search: [Google]
1445563921809.jpg
97 KB, 640x486
>>25183028
I fucking hate normies who use the word nerd as anything other then an insult.

They only like the entry level shit.
>>
>was forced to get a job by parents
>work with a guy who is the literal definition of a walking meme
>biggest normie out and he doesnt know it
>xbox one and call of duty bro
>one day he is talking about facebook memes
>pronounces it may mays unironically
>tfw an r9k thread unfolds right before your eyes
>>
Op = edgelord

What is new
>>
>>25183028
I conceal what I like only because I don't want to discuss it with most people

I just give them entry level replies like "wow that's so cool" "amazing!" " haha so funny"
>>
>>25183111
i know that guy, hes ignorant and happy, i would tade my life with his in a heatbeat
>>
Congrats for being so amazing and not saying anything...
>>
>>25183028
>be talking to normies
>interests come up
>what do you do anon
>my true hobbies: morris dancing, anime, and poetry
>I cannot let them know
>come out with some incredibly boring shit
>life goes on

Alternatively:
>talking to normies
>literally their only conversation topic is what TV shows they have been watching
JFMSU
>>
File: [yousuck].jpg (131 KB, 1120x720) Image search: [Google]
[yousuck].jpg
131 KB, 1120x720
eh I gave up trying to hide my power level. I just don't sperg out when people talk about shit, you gotta know moderation.
>at party
>talking to group of people
>some brought up attack on titan
>everyone mentions how they liked it
>say I thought it was good but liked the manga a little better
>no one bats an eye
>after that they talk about other anime they seen and liked
>mention JoJo's bizarre adventure and how it was pretty cool.
>the five people I was talking to just give me a weird look like "wtf are you talking about" and kind give me the " you damn dirty weeb" look
>suddenly hear "JOJO'S?!" shouted across the room
>black host, his DJ friend, and pretty much his entire squad are pumped as fuck just because I mentioned JoJos bizarre adventure.
>suddenly everyone in that group that gave me a dirty look are acting super interested in the show.

I fucking hate people sometimes.
>>
>>25184295
You could probably get away with having poetry as a hobby if you're talking with women but having anime as a hobby is a one way ticket to being labelled a loser by most normies. I had to google morris dancing so they'd probably ask wtf that is.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.