[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its 2016 A.D. Why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1450125881706.jpg (974 KB, 1705x1120) Image search: [Google]
1450125881706.jpg
974 KB, 1705x1120
Its 2016 A.D.

Why live?
>>
Couldn't cut my ties with my mother and sister.

Kinda annoying
>>
i wont be at the end of this summer! hurray!
>>
>>25182979
To wageslave most of your life away. The only break you will get is on weekends and even then you have to be back to work in 2 days so there is no room for anything interesting. You will live this way for the remainder of your life or you will commit suicide. No alternatives.
>>
File: 1445009342612.jpg (153 KB, 484x455) Image search: [Google]
1445009342612.jpg
153 KB, 484x455
>>25182979
I dont know why, but idea of my femily, relatives and people I know facing my death terrifies me.
Also... I dont have the will or determination to kill myself...
>>
File: FnL.jpg (51 KB, 488x319) Image search: [Google]
FnL.jpg
51 KB, 488x319
Drugs

I wish I had drugs right now
>>
>>25183123
Yea buddy, this kind of mentality will surely help you in your next 50-60 years....
>>
>>25183123
But there are....

www.earlyretirementextreme.com
>>
>>25183172
I am drunk... its cheaper, moore aceptable and it kinda works...
>>
>>25183196
KEK

Wageslave is flustered
>>
>>25183196
It's too bad that it's the truth either way. Work or die. No inbetweens. 40+ hours a week.
>>
>>25183223
>moore aceptable
Nah, you just think that because you got cucked by society to use shittier drugs. Alcohol is a drug.
>>
>>25183226
Nice post.
I am 2 months away from being neet for a whole 6 years.
First few months were actually pretty fun, I got to sleep late, spend the day building my model railroad and airplanes, watching movies, playing PC games and even went out for a coffe or a quick run...
After about a year I couldnt get myself to do anything productive, but I still wavent cut ties with the outside world so there were always some responsibilities I had to take care of so it wasnt so bad...
Now that I know I dont have to do ANYTHING to get my food and wifi connection with some spare money I just lie in front of my PC for 18 hours a day, overeating and getting drunk...
I know this wave of shut in teenagers with a few real neets mixed in needs to justify their "lifestyle" somehow, but it is geting really sad reading all these threads with cartoon frogs and post consisting of autistic catchphrases, knowing that moore and moore people take the seriously and not just a cheap way to piss someone off.
>>
>>25183313
>Alcohol is a drug
I never said it isnt.
>>
>>25183290
Yea, but no one says you have to get a McJob and spend your time off shitposting...
There is moore than enought time to do something meaningfull with your free time, something that is fun and makes you feel good about yourself...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.