[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm feeling like shit. I'm 18 year old high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
I'm feeling like shit. I'm 18 year old high school looser. Last week a girl asked me to ask her to prom. I think she had a crash on me for a while and I've had a crush on her. But I was too much of a pussy to do it, i had so many opportunities, and yet I kept telling myself I'm not ready and I'll do it tomorrow . Well, today she tweeted that someone else asked her out. Fuck, r9k, why am I such and indecisive piece of shit? I could've asked her to hangout, maybe to see the new star wars movie. Maybe we could've hit it off. But now I will spend another christmas locked in my room, with no one to talk to. At least on the bright side, whoever asked her out would probably be a better date than me. Please talk to me robots.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1000x954) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1000x954
>>25182876
You fucking asshole. Every day of high school I hoped and prayed a girl would act like that to me. You pretentious faggot. Message her ass in Facebook or just kill yourself
>>
>>25182876
> I could've asked her to hangout, maybe to see the new star wars movie

Don't fucking go to movies on the first date you retard.
>>
>>25182924
What would that change? Someone already asked her out, so I assume he would try get closer to her. Plus i don't know what she finds in me, I'm the most boring and autistic person I know. I would probably sperg out when she introduces me to her friends, or her family. I would only weight her down
>>
>>25182876
Breh you made a mistake. Now you know to be more forward and go for what you want. You are young, you will make mistakes but you will have MANY more opportunities.
>>
>>25182876
A girl actually liked you? I have no sympathy for you desu
>>
>>25182876
>a girl asked me to ask her to prom
Stopped reading here. You are a fucking normalfag and you have no business being here.
>>
File: tumblr_nc376iKXwq1rz1e3jo1_1280.gif (1003 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc376iKXwq1rz1e3jo1_1280.gif
1003 KB, 1280x855
Been in a similar situation, girl at old job when I was in highschool use to flirt with me a lot, I mustered up the courage to be a chad and just grab her ass beings she was also grabbing mine. Asked her out on lunch date and she said yes. I stayed up till 5am that night and slept until 3 in the afternoon the next day. Needless to say she was no longer interested and went back to her ex bf. Long story short you will know if you want her, if you force it you will not enjoy it.
>>
Describe in detail your train of thought in considering asking her out, and deciding not to.

Before she spoke and indicated her interest to you I get. But after that?
>>
>>25183272
I was mostly scared of embarrassing myself ,and her, in front of her peers. I just don't think I could deliver on her expectations. I'm not funny, interesting, or otherwise notable in any other way. I don't think I could crack jokes around her, nor do I think I could make it fun for her to be with me. That and I'm a total fucking pussy and just could gather the courage to talk to her.
>>
Robots, I'm feeling really bad
>>
>>25182876
Just shut the fuck up, man up and tell her "yo bitch i want to go to prom with you" godamn, stop with the self loathing about you being boring, even i, the overweight nerd that had no friends for 15 years has had chances with girls, you should just do what i didn't, fucking tell her you godamn nigger she even told you she liked you, just say it

If she wanted to go to prom with you, you are not fucking boring, or autistic, or whatever the fuck self loathing you told yourself you are, not for her atleast, and that's all that matters
>>
>>25182876
>18
>High School
>Uses the word crush

Get >>>/out/
>>
>>25184090
What's the point of asking her now if she already said yes to another guy?
>>
>>25184444
Because she fucking wanted you to ask her out first, but since you were a pansy she thought you didnt like her and went out with Chad because he fucking asked, i bet you she has no feelings for him and has for you, so she will drop that Chad like USA dropped nukes on Hiroshima

But in the end, you would have to ask her, and you wont do that with your self loathing attitude, and my words just fall upon empty, deaf ears

Ask her nigger, she likes you
>>
File: 1445876946834.gif (423 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1445876946834.gif
423 KB, 600x338
>>25184444
>>25184551
Nice quads btw, it's quads of good luck and love
>>
>>25184551
A bit harsh, but he has a point. Ask her out anyway. Better yet, have her take you and Chad to prom and cuck him the entire time.
>>
>>25182876
Fugging Normie's :DD

Someone asked you to prom anon.

YOU WILL NOT HAVE PROBLEMS FINDING A GF.
JUST LIFT AND YOU'LL GET ALL THE BITCHEZ
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.