[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /acne/ here? Any tips? How has it affected your personality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Who /acne/ here?

Any tips? How has it affected your personality?
>>
>>25182847
You better be a woman or so help me
>>
I'm /backne/
>>
>>25182847
>tfw no bacne husband to lay in bed and pop zits before going to sleep
>>
>>25182847
I have a massive urge to slap your ass
>>
my skin all over is shit
>>
>Tfw black head titties
>>
awful cystic acne all over my face and back.
it's not as bad on my face, but my back looks something like this.

I'm male, sorry for the female image.
>>
>>25182919
Hi.

Are you a nurse?
>>
File: face.jpg (49 KB, 1000x524) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
49 KB, 1000x524
>>25182957
and my face looks like this
>>
>>25182957
would you let me tenderly pop your zits?
>>
>>25182847
Since when did robots develop creamy white asses?
>>
>>25182960
no
getting paid to pop zits would be ideal though. its so fulfilling.
>>
>>25182989
>would you let me tenderly pop your zits?
They aren't whiteheads like you're probably familiar with. You need something that will act as a needle to puncture it and drain the fluid like a abcess or cyst. Just trying to pop them like a normal zit hurts quite badly.

But yes, I would let you do it. The ones on my back are very painful until popped and drained.
>>
Post hole, anon-kun
>>
>>25183005
Pls be in Louisiana.
>>
>>25183027
fuck thats even better
i'd help you drain them out, clean it up, and patch you right up
>>
>>25182981
I know it sounds silly but working out helped me greatly my face was similar or worse to pic and now I only get blackheads with the occasional cyst or so but other than that dermatologist can prescribe antibacterial drugs that help a lot so long as your liver isn't shit tier
>>
>>25183083
>I know it sounds silly but working out helped me greatly my face was similar or worse to pic and now I only get blackheads with the occasional cyst or so but other than that dermatologist can prescribe antibacterial drugs that help a lot so long as your liver isn't shit tier
I used to run 10ks and my acne was always as bad or worse than this. I did construction work and it was always as bad or worse than this.

My acne is worse than in the pic and the derm I went to and paid a shit ton for out of pocket said I would have to be on accutane for at least 5-6 months. Accutane costs something like $1000 here and I am poor. When I did have insurance I couldn't take it because I couldn't afford it even then, and it would have interfered with my other medications.

There is nothing I can do.
>>
>>25182886
lol you gay now.
>>
>wash your face every time you go to the bathroom, even in public restrooms
>expensive and painful as fuck laser treatments
>expensive antibiotics
>expensive lotions and creams
>sleep on your back to avoid oily pillow face

Even all this hasn't helped me. People think I'm just some freak who's never heard of soap.
>>
post white head please
or huge black heads
>>
>>25182847
Holy fuck acne scars piss me off.

I used to get terrible breakouts on my back and face which have finally gone away. But now I'm stuck with all these dark disgusting scars

Also my ass looks worse than that
>>
>>25183145
have you tried a low glycemic / no dairy diet? it helped me a lot and I don't break out any more
>>
>>25183299
>have you tried a low glycemic / no dairy diet? it helped me a lot and I don't break out any more
>>25183119 here
>tfw lactose intolerant and haven't eaten dairy in years
some of us just can't win
>>
>>25183276
Acne scars are fucking awful, anon. The cute dermatologist had to take a peek at my bum and I was so ashamed. She didn't deserve that.
>>
>>25183317
what about sticking to low gi foods?

I also broke out often even when I ate absolutely no dairy. but still low gi helped me
>>
>>25183119
What helped me was weightlifting, I tried doxycycline and that completely cleared my acne, stopped it came back started weights and now it's manageable, don't expect to see results in anything less than a month tho anon
>>
File: kek.png (11 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
11 KB, 2000x1333
>>25183119
>There is nothing I can do.
this is why acnefags disgust me. you could get a job with decent insurance and voila.

but no... "there's nothing i can do"

you're so weak.
>>
>>25183335
kek, you too? my derm is a qtpi older lady and I forced her to look at my disgusting body. feels bad hombre
>>
>>25183389
>What helped me was weightlifting, I tried doxycycline and that completely cleared my acne, stopped it came back started weights and now it's manageable, don't expect to see results in anything less than a month tho anon
yeah i tried minocycline and it didn't do shit.

like i said, the only answer is accutane for months.

i hate weightlifting. not gonna happen.

>>25183403
>you could get a job with decent insurance and voila.
no i can't. i'm poor and currently out of school because i can't pay for it. manual labor jobs don't give you good insurance, and the state shit i'm on doesn't cover accutane.

nice try.
>>
>>25182957
>>25182981
Literally same here. I've tried Accutane and that didn't even help...

Also things in my life it effects:
>Can't go swimming
>Afraid of going without a shirt in front of people
>Some employers won't hire me because they associate acne with bad personal hygiene
>White or lighter colored shirts are out of the question
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 124x95) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 124x95
>>25183419
>no i can't. i'm poor and currently out of school because i can't pay for it. manual labor jobs don't give you good insurance, and the state shit i'm on doesn't cover accutane.
learn web design/development and you can freelance on craigslist. if you put forth a little bit of effort you can either A) save enough money for accutane 2) build a portfolio and get a remote full-time job with benefits
>>
>>25183507
>learn web design/development and you can freelance on craigslist
i'm not interested in web design or development. it's not a profitable career choice for the vast majority of people who pursue it. freelancing on craigslist isn't a profitable venture. it doesn't give you insurance.

i would rather just stay on my disability income and wait until i can go back to school and get their insurance. only like 9 months left.
>>
I convinced a kid to smash an egg on his forehead last night to cure his acne.
>>
>>25182847
Nice ass bby
>>
>>25183553
web-development (not design) is definitely insanely profitable if you're decent at it.

i work about an hour a day, 5 days a week, and make $60k/year with nice insurance. i could make $100k+ if i worked a bit more, but $60k is more than enough (save $30k+ per year).

if you're not interested in it that's one thing (although sometimes you gotta do things you're not interested in to get to a place where you can do things you like) but to say it's not profitable is retarded.
>>
>>25183559
Oh god I kek'd

but in all seriousness I feel bad for acnefags
>>
>>25183596
I know plenty of guys (you can find many more by just swinging over to /g/) that tried web design and made jack shit or sometimes nothing at all.

not mention i'm autistic and people generally think i'm unapproachable and look like a school shooter so 90% of the battle has already been lost. can't make money if no one will employ you.

the only successful web designers i know are very likeable people and fell into their jobs not because they were good, but because the employer liked them and recognized they had basic ability.
>>
>>25183642
i can believe this for web-"design", but not for web-"development".

i've worked in trendy, big city offices full of insanely autistic neckbeards. they don't care how weird you are as long as you're a strong programmer.

again though, you could get a job working remotely...

http://careers.stackoverflow.com/jobs?searchTerm=&type=&location=&range=20&distanceUnits=Miles&allowsremote=true
>>
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 960x1240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272 KB, 960x1240
This was me a few months ago. Facial washes and moisterizers always help me clear up.
>>
>>25183702
>programming
yeah, i've tried that. took a few classes in high school and college.

it's just not what i'm interested in, and i'll never be good at it because i have no interest. without a college degree i'm basically worthless, anyway. it would take a long fucking time to build up a portfolio that would make up for the lack of a degree. longer than it will take for me to get back into school and continue working on my genetic engineering degree.
>>
I've heard magnesium can be good at helping with this.
>>
>>25183732
>it's just not what i'm interested in, and i'll never be good at it because i have no interest.
fair enough. it's all logic and memorizing shit (being smart). but if you're not smart then i'll stop trying to convince you. maybe you could suck dick?

>without a college degree i'm basically worthless, anyway.
even with a degree you'll probably be worthless. degrees are a joke nowadays. :^)

>it would take a long fucking time to build up a portfolio that would make up for the lack of a degree. longer than it will take for me to get back into school and continue working on my genetic engineering degree.
nope. it takes a few months to learn this stuff, and you can make a couple stupid side projects along the way and get a job. you're not doing anything else with your time while you sit around and wait 9 months...
>>
File: 76576.jpg (31 KB, 236x294) Image search: [Google]
76576.jpg
31 KB, 236x294
>tfw on second course of accutane
>>
>>25183553
>I'm not interested in improving myself
yeah, we know
>>
>>25183788
>fair enough. it's all logic and memorizing shit (being smart). but if you're not smart then i'll stop trying to convince you. maybe you could suck dick?
i'm not an idiot but there's no point in trying to convince some fag on /r9k/ of this.
>nope. it takes a few months to learn this stuff, and you can make a couple stupid side projects along the way and get a job. you're not doing anything else with your time while you sit around and wait 9 months...
lol so i could go for an entry level position and make slightly more than i do now off of disability, and spend every second hating my job more than i hate manual labor, right?
>>
>>25183824
>yeah, we know
>learning web design/development without a degree is improving yourself
1/10 for responding.
>>
I've had acne pretty bad before. My cure was using a bar of dove soap (beauty bar) It's the ONLY shit that's worked for me. Your skin might get dry but that's why you should use an oil free moisturizer or even better an oil free spf moisturizer (unless you have really dark skin). Trust me it works. Also drink water.
>>
>>25183831
you make $50k+/year and get insurance for accutane on disability? :^)
>>
>>25183870
>you make $50k+/year and get insurance for accutane on disability? :^)
that's not entry level but you're just trolling anyway so whatever.
>>
>>25183732
Okay let me throw down some reality for you... I never graduated high school let alone even attended a college class.

I picked up very basic Javascript/PHP/MySQL skills via tutorials and screwing around on my own free time while working at a burger joint in my town. After 5 months I applied at a new-ish company and instantly got the job.

I still can't do native programming or OOP for shit but I still get paid a decent amount ($650/week salary). If I, a high school drop out, can do it then so can you.

No fucking excuses.
>>
>>25183850
most web designers/developers (including myself) never get a degree. degrees in this field are for stupid people and generally laughed at.

for instance, these are typically the people teaching web-dev at universities.

http://web.csulb.edu/~rallison/201.html
http://www.cacs.louisiana.edu/~cborst/
http://faculty.swosu.edu/madeline.baugher/
>>
>>25183915
>>I still can't do native programming or OOP for shit but I still get paid a decent amount ($650/week salary). If I, a high school drop out, can do it then so can you.
I make $150 less than you per month and I don't have to do something I hate for it.
>>
>>25183915
>>25183932
sorry meant per week. $150 less per week.

>>25183931
>most web designers/developers (including myself) never get a degree. degrees in this field are for stupid people and generally laughed at.
and most of you are unemployed. go figure.
>>
>>25183831
What condition are you on disability for? And USA?
>>
>>25183932
you make $29400/yr w/o insurance. i make $60k/yr with insurance.

but there's no convincing you. enjoy your disability and acne. :^(
>>
>>25183957
>What condition are you on disability for? And USA?
bipolar depression that doesn't respond to treatment
constant derealization/depersonalization disorder (no treatment)
visual snow so bad it's hard to read sometimes
extreme social anxiety. think people are going to kill me when they look at me.
yes, usa.

>>25183972
>you make $29400/yr w/o insurance. i make $60k/yr with insurance.
i sit on my ass all day, you slave away doing something i would hate.
i also have state insurance, so it's not like i don't have anything. it just doesn't cover accutane.
when i get back into school for free (have to wait for residency status) in 9 months i will get their premium insurance that does cover accutane.

yeah, let me just waste my time doing something i hate for no reason and stand a good chance of never getting employed for when i could just wait instead, lol.
>>
>>25183932
>I don't have to do something I hate for it.
I never said I hated it; I actually enjoy it.

>Boss walks in
>"I need you to make a search feature on a page for our customers"
>Do it in 30 minutes or an hour
>Sit for 2 more hours browsing internet or doing my own projects. Occasionally answer customer service phone calls.
>Boss walks in with next basic task

I'm getting bumped up to $1200/week when we get more customers.
>>
best lotion to clear up clogged pores/blackheads?
clean my face regularly but i can't seem to get rid of some spots between my eyebrows and my nose
>>
>>25184168
Dove beauty cream bar. lotion never helps. People need to get back to basics.
>>
>>25184117
Also, just for reference, I'm not:
>>25183596
>>25183702
>>25183788
>>25183931
>>
>>25184117
>boss walks in
>you don't immediately freeze up and start sweating/feel the anxiety building
yeah I already know I couldn't do this shit regardless of whether I liked it or not; regardless of whether I was good at it or not.
>>
>>25183719
Are you a girl or a trap?
>>
I have acne all over my face, neck, upper chest, shoulders, and back. I pop zits constantly and can't stop. I've had it since I was 16 and am 20 now. It has probably affected my self confidence, but I usually don't think about it in the presence of others.
>>
just wash ur face every day, drink water and change ur pillow case every night bro :) also b urself haha
>>
>>25182847
I need more pics
>>
>>25184272
female o r i g i n a l
>>
>>25183027
This pisses me off about the people who say "i'D LOVE TO POP THEM!!!" they aren't regular pimples. This same person would go intially insane trying to pop them if they had them themselves, but then relinquish hope because of the difficulty and pain.

in short, stop saying that. There are some ways to make popping more easy, like showering with hot water and then applying some anti-acne treatment, but otherwise, no.
>>
>>25182847
Ive had it really bad since the start of middle school. I'm almost 30 now.

I dont consume dairy, only drink water and tea with nothing added to it. Use a fresh pillow case nightly. Workout a few times a week. Take a daily multi vitamin. Use a moisturizer and acne facial washes. Take warm instead of hot baths/showers. Use body wash designed for acne. Use only sensitive skin non-fragrance laundry detergent.

Its not as bad as it used to but it still sucks and my entire face/body is left with scars even though I never intentionally picked at or popped any of it.

I even went on a 2 week vacation so my routine changed and I just did nothing for my face to see what would happen and I broke out even worse.

People have commented on it throughout my life so I feel very horrible about my appearance when I go out. I dont want to talk to anyone and I dont want to bother anyone. Ive even had friends comment when cashiers will look up at my face really quick when I'm glancing away or facing them. People like to stare at my face when I'm not looking. I've posted myself on lots of dating sites and had zero interest or response from my messages so I know they arent looking at me because I'm handsome.

I feel out of place, hoping one day I can move to the middle of nowhere and live alone. I live alone now but I mean like just away from other people in general.
>>
I want to hide my face all the time
>>
File: 3453453465654.jpg (29 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
3453453465654.jpg
29 KB, 380x250
>>25185560
>The ''stop eating dairy, drink water and change your pillow case'' meme
>>
How the fuck do you guys have such fucked up skin? I've had maybe 10 pimples in my entire life
>>
just fucking WASH yourself you fucking repugnant shitstain. it's not that hard. jesus christ
>>
>>25185738
>How the fuck do you guys have such fucked up skin? I've had maybe 10 pimples in my entire life
genetics. same reason as everything else that's wrong with me.
>>
>>25185738
because they eat horrible

that is what it all comes down to
>>
>>25185803
>ITS NOT MY FAULT
every time. these people are fucking pathetic. kill yourselve. the reason you have acne problems is cause you're either a fucking glutton or a disgusting unwashed maggot
>>
>>25185868
>every time. these people are fucking pathetic. kill yourselve. the reason you have acne problems is cause you're either a fucking glutton or a disgusting unwashed maggot
t. >>25185796, right?

0/10 trolling.
go ahead and put on a trip or something so i don't have to filter ur posts manually. please.
>>
>>25185868
Back2le'eddit
>>
>>25185891
>H-HE IS LE T-TROLLAN HAHA NO WAY ANYONE COULD TELL US THAT WE ARE THE PROBLEM :DDD
wash yourself smelly faggot neet

>>25185915
you first
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-22+at+10.41.01).png (817 B, 164x35) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-22+at+10.41.01).png
817 B, 164x35
>he's still going
>>
OK, I don't actually have anything to post ITT but I've scrolled down the catalog multiple times now I'm I've tired of seeing this shit
Next time don't put a picture of your gross ass in your OP you demented fuck
>>
>>25183119
You can buy Accutane online for less than $50 a month. Just gotta know where to look. Don't give up, I have shit insurance too, so I worked around it. Be resourceful.
>>
>>25186065
>You can buy Accutane online for less than $50 a month. Just gotta know where to look.
Post source or fuck off.
>>
>>25182847
post dick op, cute ass
>>
>>25186077
Vendors change all of the time, I haven't looked in years. I got it from a steroid vendor when I bought some that way. I promise you can find some with a little internet digging.
>>
>>25186242
>Vendors change all of the time, I haven't looked in years.
Yeah nice try you cunt. Accutane has never been on darknet marketplaces.
>>
>>25182896
Same. Life is suffering
>>
steps to get clearer skin

1) Swim in the sea (salt water helps)
2) Change your sheets twice a week
3) No junk food
4) Get a good amount of sunlight
5) Exersize a few times a week
6) Facewash

profit
>>
>>25186256
I didn't even have to search the darknet you autist. I'm just trying to help, if you don't believe me its your loss.
>>
>>25183596

And you do what exactly, write wordpress plugins for some e-commerce site and mod existing PHP scripts? This sounds insanely easy.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.