[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CANADA HATE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: Flag_map_of_Greater_Canada.png (198 KB, 2586x1697) Image search: [Google]
Flag_map_of_Greater_Canada.png
198 KB, 2586x1697
Get in here, Anons, and let's all talk about how much we hate those Francophone-butchering, moose-fucking, front-door-unlocking, maple syrup monkeys.

Which providence has the worst excuses for human beings? Nova Scotia, Quebec, or British Columbia?
>>
File: 7e4.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
7e4.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
Quebec is best province desu

Very diverse and accepting <3
>>
nova scotia
highest sales tax in probably all of north america, shitty weather although this year has been pretty good so far, NO jobs, even less now that all the oil mob got let go and came back from alberta, former NDP goverment givin 270 million tax dollars to billionaire irving who hasnt created a single shipbuilding job, there should be a forum specifically for scotia self hate
>>
>>25182494
BC here, can confirm it's pretty good as long as you steer clear of Vancouver.
>>
i mean look at this
shitifax
>>
>>25182494
The Trudeau guy in charge sounds like a huge cuck.

Second wall?
>>
>>25182494
Canada? More like KEKada!
>>
Fuk Canada every time I play counterstrike f****** Canadiens French Canadians all the f****** do is grief my game and they're better than me so f*** all these French Canadians are really f****** hate how I can I display at the Americans and I get better thing than me and I talk in French like pisses me off and kill all the friends I Hope Ice is Bomb the French people suck all of you you
>>
File: tmp_30103-images(12)-50720872.jpg (10 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30103-images(12)-50720872.jpg
10 KB, 194x259
this is the tallest building in nova scotia
fenwick
looks like friggin chernobyl
>>
>>25182849
Jesus Christ. I walk past that building almost every goddamned day and lose another bit of hope.
>>
>>25182690
>>25182761
>>25182849
Nova Scotian here, livin 10 minutes away from Stanfield Intl, opposite Hali side.
Fuck you guys for being so true.
>>
>>25182794
he wants to double the refugee intake lads
he also wanted to propose a bill that would allow terrorists to keep their Canadian citizenships
Its a frozen hell here
>>
>>25182978
Hey man, at least it doesn't look like >>25182761
right now.

Oh wait... it's fucking raining. AGAIN.
>>
Canadians are needy assholes.
>>
>>25183010
it is god damn raining again too

if i see kalin mitchell with that fukn liquor store bag on his head again this year goin on about another march madness snowstorm i will flippp shitt
>>
>>25183021
( y o u )
y

o

u

)
originality
>>
File: east coast lit.png (216 KB, 450x2127) Image search: [Google]
east coast lit.png
216 KB, 450x2127
>>25182690
and their literature is awful
>>
>>25183177
I love you too. Dubs decide my next trip.
>>
Being Canadians is pretty awesome. There's a lot of times where I'll look at how Big Brother down south does things, or the precarious balance between peace and war and tribalism that Europe constantly struggles with, or the amount of death lurking around every corner in Australia and be thankful that I live somewhere pretty chill

That being said, we're the passive aggressive girlfriend of countries. We'll smile to your face and be sweet and nice and then talk shit about you behind your back. We bitch about everything, including getting our way. We're a pretty girl at the dance who bitches about the prettiest girl at the dance instead of noticing that hey, we've got something pretty okay going.
>>
This thread was okay until Canadians started posting in it.

Why don't you go eat some snow or something?
>>
>>25183446
They hate themselves.
>>
>>25182494
Fuck Canada. Especially Quebec.
>>
I don't hate canada desu, I'm jealous of all the canadafags on this board.

>tfw I will never live in comfyda
>>
>>25182559
Not sure if you are being sarcastic, they actually really hate immigrants. Somehow they still suck though.
>>
>>25183431
>We're a pretty girl at the dance who bitches about the prettiest girl at the dance instead of noticing that hey, we've got something pretty okay going.

Horrible comparison. Canada is just a fucking boring shithole
>>
File: 1450826692258 I love Canada.jpg (59 KB, 599x677) Image search: [Google]
1450826692258 I love Canada.jpg
59 KB, 599x677
Only time I've ever set foot in Canada was visiting that side of Niagara falls. I should really visit some other parts of it someday.
>>
File: 1289054171926.png (6 KB, 100x103) Image search: [Google]
1289054171926.png
6 KB, 100x103
>first batch syrians arrived in my city today
>>
I can't wait for the next election so I can vote Trudeau again, he's so dreamy
>>
>>25182494
>providence
>>
>>25184408
>tfw you voted trudreau because you have an ulterior motive that involved bringing the country down the drain
>>
>>25186017
thats not okay eh
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.