[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 27 year old man who was a correctional officer at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1136x640
I'm a 27 year old man who was a correctional officer at a juvenile correctional center for two years. Ask me anything.
>>
>>25182078

How many suicide attempts have you seen?
>>
let me guess, 90% of the inmates were niggers
>>
>>25182078
Tell some interesting stories about it.
>>
>>25182078
How many niggers did you shoot, and if you haven't shot any, are you planning on voting Democrat for Shillary or Cuck Sanders in 2016?
>>
>>25182078
What is your opinion about young PoC?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 1136x640
>>25182090

Suicide attempts were literally a daily occurrence but it's hard to tell how many were actually genuine. I'd guess very few. Half heartedly trying to kill yourself can get you moved to a different cell or just draw attention to yourself in a report so you can ask the doc for meds, which can be cheeked and sold, etc... I think I saw maybe three genuine attempts that resulted in heavy blood loss but none were ultimately successful.
>>
Sex stories plz

Did u fug?
>>
>>25182078

How much "prison gayness" did you witness?
What do you think about that whole phenomen?
Is it more of a meme? Or reality?
Are there lots of rapes?
>>
>I am a 27 year old man that had a job

Wow fascinating
>>
>>25182078
>>25182090
How many suicides have you witnessed?
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 1136x640
>>25182117
You're dead on, 92 percent of our guys were African American.

>>25182125

Met a kid who drew his own hentai and sold it for snacks. He got transferred to the work release program. Found out he was writing a couple novels. I helped edit them and he self published one when he got out after I told him about self publishing. Felt good.
>>25182127
0. I don't even know if I'll be voting.

>>25182139
The ones I've encountered are an interesting mix. Some of the funniest people I've ever met. I feel like black people in America fuck up a lot of the time because their families are shot and set them up for failure. There's so many guys who could have potential if a older brother didn't hand them a gun or if their dad was around to teach them how to act.
>>
File: 1449366020026.gif (2 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1449366020026.gif
2 MB, 300x162
>>25182258
>You're dead on, 92 percent of our guys were African American.
>>
>>25182258
>because their families are shot

i can't tell if shot is a typo and should be shit

both work anyway
>>
>>25182258
>There's so many guys who could have potential if a older brother didn't hand them a gun

If my older brother handed me a gun I wouldn't go and shoot someone with it - niggers are base animals. Stop defending them.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 1136x640
>>25182159

Nah, I have a gf and I would never fuck a minor, a boy, or someone who was locked up.

>>25182177
It's pretty frequent. a lot of these guys are going through puberty and that manifests how you'd expect in a prison full of guys.
>>
>>25182353

Heh, sorry, yeah it was a typo. I meant to say shit. autocorrect.
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 1136x640
>>25182239
None that were successful.
>>
>>25182432

How radged are they?

Are they like normal kids moulded into angry young men or are they wired up to be short fused animals?

Is reform a possibility?

Are any of them intelligent?
>>
>>25182078
how much do you like true detective ?
>>
what is the psychology behind someone who tortures animals
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1136x640
>>25182628

I'd say most have no shot at reform. They may become a bit more careful in the future but they won't become good people. Most wind up back in adult prison or get killed.

Some are truly remorseful and go on to cut hair or work at wal mart. A very select few join the army.

Some are actually intelligent, at least as far as 19 year old boys go. I met a few guys who knew they were too smart for prison and it killed them to be surrounded by the dumbest the state had to offer. I think a few really do have a shot at college when they get out. The kid I helped get his book self published was pretty sharp.

Sadly, most of them have no hope. Most of them are in love with the gangster life, they romanticize it and sacrifice their lives to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1136x640
>>25182698

It's pretty good. I even liked season two.

>>25182733

I'm not really qualified to answer something like that. I never encountered anyone that did that (I'm sure they did, I just never knew about it). They don't like to divulge their crimes to us so we don't hold their pasts against them but some guys' crimes were just too heinous to cover up.
>>
>>25182808

What was the hardest crime anyone their had commited. Or the cruelest, sickest, weirdest?

What was one of the most harmless crimes people their had commited?
>>
>>25182808
what was the most shocking thing (for you personally) that you witnessed in your time?
>>
is it true that they're introducing state sanctioned orgies in the penitentiary system
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1136x640
>>25182840
Hardest: One kid killed his mom and dad. Another killed a little boy.

These weren't typical, most were just gang crimes and drugs.

Lightest: one kid got locked up for chucking rocks at cars. And there were, of course, the guys who were 18 and got locked up for fucking their 15 year old girlfriends.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1136x640
>>25182880

Riots. I saw a couple and that shit was wild. I also saw a dude cut the back of his hand open and stuff shit inside.

>>25182885

I didn't work for the pen. But I'd go ahead and guess no. I dunno maybe. Why is getting pretty liberal these days. We gave or guys video games and pizza parties so why not?
>>
>>25182987

Ugh sorry auto correct is fucking awful
>>
>>25182987

What's with the pictures
>>
What's the attitude towards girls in there?

What percentage of them would you guess are virgins?

How aggressive are they?
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 1136x640
>>25183054
They're from True Detective openings.

>>25183075

The majority of them objectify women. They expect their girlfriends to remain loyal to them while they're locked up but are adamant that when they get out they're gonna cheat. They brag about howich they cheat on their girlfriends and would kill their girlfriends if they found out they cheated. It's shit.

Of course that's not everyone. There are a few who respect women. A lot of these guys didn't have men in ther lives so sometimes the only person they'll answer to is an older woman that reminds them of their mom or grandma.

One thing's for sure though, getting laid is almost all any of them think about.
>>
>>25183075

Oh, forgot to answer, I would never know how many are actually virgins. That's not something you'd ever admit to in prison so everyone claims to have had multiple sex partners.
>>
Do you hate blacks or do you i sympathize with them
>>
>>25183482
I don't hate black people but I do hate the aspects of their culture that encourage crime, killing cops, abusing women, etc. so I guess mostly just ther music.
>>
>>25182078
What region? I'm also involved with a jail on the East Coast, not an officer though.
>>25183482
Not OP, and here we have lots of redniggers and indians/arabs. Most of them grew up in piss-poor families with abusive parents who were also doing drugs/alcohol, so it's hard to hate them personally. It's not their fault they became major fuck-ups, but anything they do is their fault so you can hate them if you wish.
>>
How does one neither become miserable nor drawn further into criminality if convicted?
>>
>>25183603
>West*
oopsie daisy
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.