[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck I wasted an entire year. I've accomplished absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: January 1st 2015.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
January 1st 2015.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
Holy fuck I wasted an entire year.
I've accomplished absolutely nothing I wanted to. I usually never set goals for myself, but I really wanted to make it and be a normie or at least have a gf ONCE before I turn 25. I thought it'd be easy.

Fucking fuck I hate myself so goddamn much.
Next year's resolution is going to be scraping enough money for a used gun and 1 bullet.
>>
>>25181226
>Next year's resolution is going to be scraping enough money for a used gun and 1 bullet.

whats stopping ypu now?
>>
This year I grew rocket from seed.
Not my pic, but it looks like this:
>>
>>25181226
I would personally opt for a shotgun and one shell (12 gauge buckshot, or better -- do your research, it's the most important decision you'll ever make because if you fuck up you're going to end up a vegetable.)
>>
>>25181880
>growing a meme vegetable
>>
You say you have never set goals before. Setting goals is easy, but attaining them takes patience, and diligent self-overcoming. It is not easy, but there is no reason to grow petulant when you do not see your desired results. Personal growth relies heavily on your ability to look at both misfortune and hardship in the eye and not be daunted by them. You didn't "waste" an entire year by deciding to embark on a quest for fulfulment and change, in fact you did far from that. So instead of throwing your hands up in the air and calling it quits, pick up where you left off and trudge yourself back along the road towards happiness. You will be paradoxically wasting a year if you decide NOT to act on the goal you set for yourself. Finish what you started.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.