[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're just not trying hard enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: feelsgood.jpg (20 KB, 329x357) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20 KB, 329x357
>me. 2 years ago
>6'1". weigh 250 pounds. No muscle.
>get winded even walking to the car.
>have 2/10 gf. Looks like she was hit with a baseball bat at a young age
>She hates me
>I hate her but hate myself even more so I don't leave.
>minimum wage job.
> Live with parents well into my 20s
> no interests outside of posting here.
> gf cheats on me. Leaves state with new bf.
> steals my paycheck before she leaves
> I can't get any lower.
> Consider suicide every day.
> Something inside snaps.
> "I'm going to make a change."
> Decide to become chad. Resolve to get Stacy.
> Get on /fit/, begin working out.
> "not enough. Become more chad"
> Stop posting on /r9k/ (mostly)
> Study and get my A+ cert.
> Apply and get good paying IT job.
> move out from parent's home.
> "more chad anon"
> Develop hobbies. Drop vidya.
> Boxing, Hiking, For normie hobbies
> Dungeon Master on weekends cuz I'm still a nerd and for public speaking gainz
> "More"
> Force myself to meet new people
>Talk to self in mirror, practise confidence, speaking socially.
> Accutane clears up acne.
>Adderall makes me more focused than I've ever been
> Drop 85 lbs. Visible abs.
> can run 15 miles without rest
>Grow beard. Look way better with it.
> Keep myself clean and smelling nice
>Literally approaching the most attractive, Chad version of myself I can become without surgery.
>"It's time"
>Put myself back on the market.
>Make a tinder, okc, and start asking out girls at my various social functions.
>"erm, no thanks"
> "uh. Maybe some other time"
> 2 weeks. Not one date.
> don't let it bother me. Keep trying, practise confidence, speaking in mirror more.
> "ew."
> "sorry, I don't like you that way"
> get worried, start dropping standards from 8+/10 to 5+/10
> "nope."
> "oh god, never"
> 2 weeks more. Still nothing.
> panic. Start hard right swiping everybody on tinder, send mass messages on okc.
>Matched with ex gf
>>
>>25181092
You're just not trying hard enough OP
>>
Dude that sucks
>>
>Even more disgusting than before somehow
>apparently moved back home recently.
> "wow anon, you're looking good! ;) wanna hook up for old times sake?"
>I'm desparate. I agree.
>we fuck. Literally the most disgusting thing I've ever done.
>physically and emotionally torn down.
> tfw lost all motivation to work out
> tfw quit most of my hobbies to eat shit and post on 4chan
> tfw still can't get a qt gf.
> tfw self improvement was all a meme
> god I feel so tired.
> Pic unrelated
>>
>>25181142
Just bee urself ;)
Amirite
>>
> Consider suicide every day

hard to argue with the classics
>>
>>25181092
Do you have horrifyingly repulsive ethics or something? Assuming this isn't just bullshit
>>
Is this real?

I feel really bad for you, no condescension, that is incredibly demoralizing.
>>
>>25181243
I think my face is just ugly. My teeth are pretty crooked too. (White, cuz I used whitening strips, but still crooked)
>>
You're just not trying hard enough, pham.
>>
You almost got out, like what most of us dream of and you fell back in. You fucked up, OP.
>>
>>25181092
>>25181142

>literally constructing a fake story to scare other people away from making their lives better and happier

What kind of monster are you?
>>
>>25181292
If your personality isn't some constellation of garbage, you might be better off not attempting to date through surface-fixated hook up apps. I think the effort you've put in is admirable, and unless other facets of your personality don't negate this, I can't really believe you're forever alone
>>
Jesus christ that's depressing. Don't quit OP. I'm a girl and would easily date a guy like you
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 300x250
Have you considered a shooting spree?
>>
>>25181520
I can't promise my personality isn't garbage. I don't THINK it is, but I'm not exactly an unbiased judge. A lot of the girls I asked out were qts from my various social groups though. So I'm not exactly sure where I should be trying to pick up women. Bars?
>>
>>25181605
bars, clubs.

Also consider getting invisalign. Crooked or gapped teeth are a huge turn off, at least for me. Of course I am talking about in girls, but going from crooked to straight teeth can bring anyone up at least 1 point (in the /10 scale)
>>
>>25181092
Hi OP. I also underwent the journey from robot to normie. It was a long journey. I'm very normie now. I even have a qt3.14 gf.

The difference is that I didn't do it because I wanted Stacy. I did it because I wanted to be the person I thought I ought to have been. I always told myself if I work on myself the girls will come. And it happened. If you're actively looking for a girlfriend it paradoxically becomes harder to get one.

I think I'm going to break up with my Stacy soon though. Shes great and everything but shes holding me back. I want to go and explore the world, create experiences, make memories. I'm too young to be tied down by some girl.
>>
man...you fell for the

>self improvement meme

you can't actively "teach" yourself this stuff, you need to find a passion and everything else falls into place. for me it's art (fuck graphic design isn't exactly art but whatever cunt I make posters, come at me). my mom was right, girls like artists. don't be a boring cunt, shit like working out/getting a job is superficial, how can you not know this? it's about your personality, finding out how to make it shine. people will gravitate towards you when you find out, they will love you, perhaps more than you love yourself. how do you do it though? that I don't know. I don't know your personality. you need to find it yourself.
>>
>>25181708
>>25181719
It LITERALLY doesn't matter what you say OP. These faggots will tell you you're doing it wrong, even though you followed the exact advice normies always give on this board.
>>
>>25181719

actually fuck it, don't listen to me, I just realised that I would give this advice to myself 5 years ago. you aren't me, and I ain't you. maybe living through art is working out for me, but it may not work for you. the chances that someone creates art, on /r9k/, is slim. I will be meeting some pretty russian girl tomorrow, she said she wants to rape my arms. I'll probably have sex with her eventually. maybe I will love her. hopefully not.
>>
>>25181719
>shit like working out/getting a job is superficial

No it isnt. How does active self improvement not improve your situation?

>it's about your personality, finding out how to make it shine

You're an idiot.
>>
>>25181815
It LITERALLY doesn't matter what you say OP. The faggots on this board will always tell you theres no hope and that you're bound to fail because they did. Instead you should just post on here and masturbate and complain about how shit your life is. Yes, that's the best option.
>>
>>25181828

>How does active self improvement not improve your situation?

because it doesn't lmao

get cucked
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.