[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hapas can be your best friend or your worst enemy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: trump_tango_ben_garrison_rgb.jpg (417 KB, 1200x908) Image search: [Google]
trump_tango_ben_garrison_rgb.jpg
417 KB, 1200x908
Give us white women, and we Eurasian incels can be the best friend the white race ever had. We will be militant Daniel Holtzclaws raping niggers back into their place.

But deny us blonde girls, and we will raise an army of Elliot Rodgers to lay waste to your cities.

The choice is yours white race. There are not many of us Hapas. Surely you can spare us 1 million white girls. If the answer is no. Then do not ask why a Half White Race would become the enemy of the White Race. You have decided this.

Why do Eurasians hate whites?

You decided this. You denied us blonde girls.
>>
>>25181010
is half native american and white considered Hapas ?
>>
>>25181010

Where are all those white women supposed to come from? There aren't enough white women for everyone: white men want white women, black men want white women, "hapas" want white women...
>>
>>25181010

White/Yellow mixes are the future.

Will only give white girls if you give us yellow girls.
>>
>>25181369
You already have 90% of "my" Hapa girls. Now give us Hapas, .001% of your white girls or our rape spree will begin.
>>
>>25181010
Hand over the fucking blonde girls or the Hapa Eurasianist Resistance Organization will take them by force.

We Eurasian males have absolutely nothing to lose. We are virgin NEETs with no prospects. Raping a blonde girl, before suicide would let us die in peace. Life is but suffering for us anyway.
>>
fuck off you creepy incel worm
>>
>>25181466
Hand over the fucking blonde girls or the Hapa Eurasianist Resistance Organization will take them by force.

We Eurasian males have absolutely nothing to lose. We are virgin NEETs with no prospects. Raping a blonde girl, before suicide would let us die in peace. Life is but suffering for us anyway.

Unlike full Asian men, we can't be bought off with comfy engineering jobs. Your money means nothing to us. Pay us with blonde pussy.
>>
hapas are too small and weak to even rape blonde girls anyways
>>
>>25181010
We will raise an army of Eurasian Virgins and we will rape hundreds of blonde sorority girls in vengeance for the police execution of our martyr.
>>
>>25181512
>The inherent evil of Woldt is not in question - his own mother is Korean and apparently Woldt never accepted his Asian ancestry and wished his mother dead for having had him.

This guy knew how to rape and torture white girls in revenge for being born.

http://coloradocommunitymedia.com/stories/Springs-murder-case-drama-underscores-major-dilemma,80839

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/news0907.htm
>>
>>25181512
Hapas too deformed and weak to rape adult white women can rape white little lolis

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/03/david_renzs_deformed_face_and.html
>>
>>25181567

don't worry, the tighty whities your asian mum made you wear will have castrated you well enough
>>
>>25181596
Hand over the fucking blondes
>>
>>25181010
>Give us white women, and we Eurasian incels can be the best friend the white race ever had.

lol
white women control us men
not the other way around

we have to fear becoming NEETs just for looking too long at a female
>>
>>25181830
I see how it is. Even though we have white dads, you still wont share. If you drive Eurasians to the breaking point, you are responsible for what they do.

While for legal purposes Eurasians advocate non-violence. We can't condemn those Eurasian revolutionaries who acted out in violent ways against an oppressive society that denied them their basic needs. All Hapa criminals are the true victims.
>>
>>25181266
No, those are called Mexicans.
>>
when did u crawl back to r9k? you loopy fuk
>>
>>25181915
I know a Eurasian even greater in his inceldom shall arise and save us all.
>>
>>25181855

go visit a brother in Europe. All Pussy is the property of Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>25181943
I don't condone violence. But if an entire race of males is denied women, than 10,000 Elliot Rodgers shall arise as simple cause and effect. They can't be blamed for their actions, as you have starved them. Blonde girl aggression has forced the Hapa Uprising.

All blonde girls will be put into rape camps, as put forward in My Twisted World, and they will endure endless raping by Hapa cock.
>>
I'm half kike, which race of women do I get?
I'm hoping for latinas
>>
File: asian cock.jpg (31 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
asian cock.jpg
31 KB, 375x500
time for chemo
>>
>>25181865
>Mexican
fucking lel.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.