[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw interview tomorrow >job I want to do >$51k per
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: wagelord.png (54 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
wagelord.png
54 KB, 250x250
>tfw interview tomorrow
>job I want to do
>$51k per year
>thinking about the life I could have if I get it

Probably won't get it, but its nbd, I'll keep trying.

If I did become a wagelord, I won't mind paying taxes to help my neetbros. I'm not greedy, and they need it more than I.
>>
I'll be a drooling vegetable in 15 years surviving on disability with the help from you.

I suck and you suck. Thanks for sucking.
>>
Best tip I can give you is maintain eye contact at all times, dress for success, and play yourself up, never talk down about yourself, also as soon as you meet a firm hand shake, shake his/her hand like you wanna break it, and when you shake their hand smile and say nice to meet you.
>>
>>25181662

I know, I'm not an autist. Also you don't shake a woman's hand like you want to break it, that's retarded.

Though the thought of having a woman as a boss is horrifying.
>>
>>25181007
Doing what, traitor?
>>
>>25181720
It's not that bad man, though my boss is a chink, and I'm the only one at my workplace who speaks fluent English, so they idolize me as some kind if a God.
>>
>tfw no $100k job
>>
>>25181745
web development

I don't even have a degree, self taught.
>>
>>25181816
Where/what/how long did you study?
>>
>>25181720

I have TWO women as bosses and they're pretty cool. Though the can get a little overwhelmed when there's excessive problems, generally they are understanding and compassionate. They help me so much and barely give me any shit if I screw up.

70% of r9k's "culture" is myth and paranoia
>>
>>25181972
>70% of r9k's "culture" is myth and paranoia

This x1000.

The real world is very different.
>>
>>25182023

>tfw you come out of your home in sheer FEAR and anxiety of the outside world
>actually get a taste of what it's like
>all of the paranoia and fear slowly fades away as I spend my day outside r9k

Yeah, so this board...
>>
>>25181929
I've been programming in one form or another for years as a hobby. For the last few months I focused on learning Javascript and the tools that surround it, trying to fill in the gaps in my knowledge. I also know PHP and Python.

Here's a pretty decent video that lays out what you'd need to learn in general terms. I still don't know more than half the things he mentions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB0WvcxTbCA
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.