[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright robots, I need help. >Be antisocial fuck wit >Act
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ron_swanson.jpg (124 KB, 2249x1370) Image search: [Google]
ron_swanson.jpg
124 KB, 2249x1370
Alright robots, I need help.
>Be antisocial fuck wit
>Act like the embodiment of autism around my friends.
>Fell for this girl.
>Been in love with her for about two years now.
>Started stalking her late last year.
>Realize no chance.
>Plotted to kill her.
>Plotted to an hero.
>Know all of her personal information.
>Started spamming her with autistic pictures.
>Spam her with offensive humor.
>Made up joke religion while back.
>Introduce a bunch of people to it.
>Religion involves pedophilic sacrifices.
>Said in detail on how our people sacrifice children.
I know I've pretty much made her think I'm severely autistic.
What do?
>>
Also let me add on a bit.
She randomly stares at me and tries to start conversations but then autism activates and I fucking scream.
>>
why? why would you do this

why would you destroy your chances like this
>>
>>25180920
It's beyond saving you utter idiot.
>>
move to siberia and start over as nomadic deer shepherd
>>
Nope, just asked her out she said this 'You're gay and fat kill yourself."
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.