[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just came back from Star Wars Episode 7. Give me reasons why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 1500x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 1500x791
Just came back from Star Wars Episode 7. Give me reasons why it's awful. TIP: you can't
>>
what kinda name is snoke?
>>
>>25180868
marry sue
nigger
cuckball
autist
story
>>
It's not awful, but it's not mindblowingly amazing
>>
>>25180868
BB8 trusts two random people
Dude died but is magically alive without his jacket that he was wearing.
Luke doesn't fix his error
Anyone can use a light sabre.
>>
>>25180868

the ending sucked
sequence on Han's ship sucked
C3PO
writing for fin sucked
>>
>>25180901
3 of those are just make-believe /pol/ problems
>>
its a damn sight better than those stupid prequels although i guess that's not saying much
>>
>>25180984
How does it feel to be a cuck ?
>>
>>25180941
> BB8 is listening to his master, Poe. Also he zaps the shit out of Finn when he first meets him.
> Poe took it off when he got in the tie fighter.
> Luke knew only a worthy Jedi would be able to find him
> Rey is a Skywalker, Finn is a highly trained member of the strongest army in the galaxy.
0/10 try harder
>>
>>25180963
C3PO waited for Ray to show up. She was the one to meet Luke, nobody else. That part is quite simple.
>>
>>25181041
I don't know tell me
>>
>>25181087
I'm not the one supporting a black finn and a cuckball desu
>>
>>25180868

This movie , just like millenials and you, are:

Derivative
Emotional
Suffering from an identity crisis
Suffering from daddy issues
Cute
Totally PC

So I'm sure you loved the movie.
>>
>>25180868
Sheev>>that giant dude
>>
>>25180941

Literally anyone can use a lightsaber though
>>
>>25180868
I thought it was great op
Especially the way Adam Driver played Kylo Ren
>>
>>25180941
the old jedi styles of fighting are long gone. no one is left alive to teach them, thats why they fight in a more hamfisted way just like in the original trilogy.
>>
>>25181064
what does that have to do with my post?
faggot
>>
File: 071 - XZzxLbF.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
071 - XZzxLbF.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
Saw it a couple of days ago

>Parallel plot to a new hole so unoriginal plotline
>emofag antagonist
>Massively convienced plot leads to both next potential jedi who just so happens to find BB8 whilst scavenging on a entire planet filled with many different outposts etc and finn landing nearby enough for them to meet, arguably the only person on that planet that would be willing to help her.
>contrived plot point of emofag being han solo's kid to loop han and chewie back into the plot
>Just so happen to steal the millenium falcon on a planet filled with ships, which just so happens to be operational and not destroyed in the air strikes.
>predictable plot device of son killing father and overall copying the good parts of a new hope.
>finn the nignog and rey being able to 1v1 a trained user of the force who could stop a blaster mid-fire and not instantly cutting off their arms and killing them.

Overall, good action and cinematography as well as good music as expected from john williams, but the story was terrible and its not even close to being as good as any of the original.

6/10, try harder next year.
>>
It was OK, but it wasn't great.

Didn't Fin say he was raised as a child to be a stormtrooper? Well he certainly has a lot of personality for being a supposed brainwashed soldier who has known nothing but training for war his whole life. Ray having super duper force powers out of nowhere was retarded. Also she weighs 90 lbs and somehow overpowers a grown man in a sword fight.

The rest was entertaining though.
>>
Snoke may be the worse than Marvel antagonists.
>>
File: 1450825252989.jpg (215 KB, 1000x981) Image search: [Google]
1450825252989.jpg
215 KB, 1000x981
>>25180901
>marry sue

'Mary' Sue is definitely an issue with this movie.
>>
>>25181494
there was an awakening in the force.
that might explain why she was able to manipulate it so well without training.
>>
>>25181569
modifications were made to the falcon that han wasnt aware of, its hinted that she lived in it for awhile.
>>
>>25181569
>>25181644
also, she fights very well with her staff, most likely those skills carried over to her handling of the saber and kylo wasnt fully trained.
>>
>>25181102
Yes you are...cuck
>>
>>25181061
When they get attacked at maz' place, why does Rey kill stormtroopers, but not killed by them? They're trained in the use of gun, and it was the first time she'd even use one, what happened there? Did the ancient art of jedi shooting teach her at that moment?
>>
>>25181695

A staff and sword isn't even remotely similar, though. There are very few skills that can be carried over.

Also, even if I'm to accept her skill with the Falcon, her being a tech wizard is bullshit.
Tinkering with scrapped ships shouldn't make you able to instantly understand and work advanced systems on ships you've never seen before.

The IT guy coming to your house and charging 60$ to ask you if you've turned your computer off and on won't be able to fix a NASA supercomputer.
>>
>>25180868

Feminist grrrrl power Mary Sue
>>
>>25181569
yeah, it was too easy for her. there was no struggle. i wanna see people fall on their ass when they try things out so i can relate to them. then it feels good to later see them excel.

i'm more invested in Kylo than Rey though. Rey's too perfect to like.
>>
ANH copypasta with capeshot jokes thrown in.
>>
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 699x1211
>>25180868

Not saying was entirely bad, but the creativity was lacking.
>>
>>25181850

eh, i dont care. your just mad because you think its >>25181868
>>
>>25180868
In the original star wars trilogy Luke, the blond haired, blue eyed, great white man held the light saber. The light saber is a powerful phallic symbol. In the new trilogy Finn holds the light saber, meaning that he now gets to have all the action. Even less subtle, Rey has a long black stick as her preferred weapon. When she finds out that the lights aber belongs to a white man she doesn't even want to touch it, only after it has been Finn's light saber it is okay, because Rey sure loves the BBC.
The black sith suit is a symbol for the chastity cage of a cuck, Vader gets locked into the suit when he is fully controlled by Palpatine, wich is when he also stops having sex with Natalie Portman. As a jedi he wasn't allowed to fuck, but did anyways, as a sith he is unable. And his children is raised by dessert people because that is so progressive. Kylo Ren is a cuck, he can only have the red light saber of sexual frustration and wears a mask. He says "That sabre is my birthright", thinking that he should be allowed to have sex. But as he tries to grap the saber he is denied by Rey who takes the sabre from him. He is then utterly humiliated again by being defeated by a woman, rejected by the BBC loving strong mistress who always cucks the white man. Kylo Ren takes his helmet off only twice: When his father asks him to, ans when Rey asks him to. He does not have the will to do it himself, because he is a cuck and should wear it at all times.
>>
>>25180868
Storm troopers are the institutionalized white evil. They pillage and raid the poor dessert people only looking for riches, killing all the civilians. It is a cuckservative stab at the American war against the poor noble terrorists. The reason Finn quit was because deep inside that white evil exterior he was a good black man, so he betrayed his people, wasted several of them in his terrorist outbreak, freeing a prisoner, flying a tie-fighter through the building. Just like the great american muslim president Barrack Hussein Obama saved Bergdahl. And in many ways Finn is a former slave, so he deserves some tight Rey pussy, I mean, common, black cock must be allowed into every white pussy after all they've suffered, it's so PC!
You can be damn sure they will have a nice sex scene with that lovely black Finn skin contrast on Rey's white skin. It will be so great, it's the least we can do after having used them as slaves.
Han Solo left his kid, that turned to the dark side. Showing that white men also can leave their families. Countering that old myth of black fathers walking out, which of course is completely false. How do you feel now white people, do you realize that you are just as useless as black people?

Look, Finn doesn't have a father, but that was taken away from him by the evil white man. Just like you go around killing. If we exterminated the white race the world would be so much better. We need to import more muslims and niggers so we can fully outbreed white people, we can't stop as long as there is a single blonde person left.

Rey meets Luke in the movie and what has happened, his hair has turned dark. Because he is now no longer in fear of being turned to the dark side, so he has lost some of his white, blond, tendencies.

Also, notice how Chewbacca, the thing with a mexican, has a more potent gun with two balls, compared to Han Solo. Another dick analogy. Black cock reigns supreme, but it is better that women fuck a spic than a white man.
>>
The villian was /r9k/ incarnate.
>>
A lot of the dialogue was even cheesier and more stage-y than children's TV shows.

The narrative arc is mostly lifted from Episode IV.

The character development was very predictable.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.