[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a girl says to you that your dick is huge best feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1370121348633.jpg (86 KB, 355x461) Image search: [Google]
1370121348633.jpg
86 KB, 355x461
>tfw a girl says to you that your dick is huge

best feel
>>
I do not, nor will I ever know this feel.
>>
she was probably lying to make you cheer up, you depressed fuck
>>
File: 1358957119957.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1358957119957.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>25180850
you're truly missing out mane

>>25180866
nah she is really horny for my dick, I constantly send her my dick pics and she loves it.
>>
>>25180915
>nah she is really horny for my dick, I constantly send her my dick pics and she loves it.
poor fuckin' guy
at least you have a nice girlfriend who does as >>25180866 mentioned, making you feel better about your tiny benis
that is, if she isn't in your head
NICE DOUBLES
>>
Don't know that feel. Best I've had is a girl say it's pretty big.
>>
>>25180915
If you were to die, I could sleep slightly better.
>>
>>25180829
>tfw having sex with girl that's had sex with 7 other guys
>"I think you're a big too big anon"
>"Never had this problem with the other guys"
>>
>tfw your flaccid penis doesn't even peak through the jungle of pubes
>tfw slightly below 5''
>tfw impotent
>tfw permavirgin so I don't even care
If I was actually well endowed and could get it hard and keep it erect I imagine I'd have a lot more regret of never having sex, but my inadequacy on top of being an ugly manlet honestly helps with the whole acceptance of being a loser situation.
>>
File: pepe samurai.png (245 KB, 287x400) Image search: [Google]
pepe samurai.png
245 KB, 287x400
>>25180829
>tfw she says this but you know she's lying
>>
>>25180915
I know that well endowed feeling bro. My gf loves my cock, she literally craves for it. Everytime we met, if we're not in bed she ends up touching it or grabbing it when unseen.
>>
File: dancingpepe.gif (553 KB, 265x385) Image search: [Google]
dancingpepe.gif
553 KB, 265x385
that feel when she says you got some big nuts but says nothing about your dick
>>
File: IMG_0568.png (148 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.png
148 KB, 640x960
Or the bitch that you met at the bar and fucked back at her place messages you in the morning. She was so thirsty she needed to fuck again before I peaced out of her place.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.