[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Impregnation Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 25
File: 1448649402102.jpg (731 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448649402102.jpg
731 KB, 708x1000
I want to hear all about knocking up. Robots, if you ever got someone pregnant, share your story. Fembots, if you ever got pregnant, share your story.
>>
Impregnated a girl not 2 hours after meeting her irl, the best thing is she was really anxious about it and jumped up and down afterwards, as if that'd do anything, lol, guess she knew it wasn't a safe time.
>>
>>25180807
How did it turn out? Are you still together?
>>
I helped a lesbian couple I'm friends with have a baby. It was a lot different than I'd thought, it's not so easy to conceive. It took a few months of us trying.
>>
>>25181006
Did you actually fuck them or did you juts sperm in a cup?
>>
File: 1448027648908.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1448027648908.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
Impregnation is my fetish. I would legitimately take the 5 second thrill of knocking a girl up and pay for it with the next 18 years of my life.

Fortunately, i'm a fat ugly virgin so it doesn't matter
>>
>>25181082
It was just one of them but we had sex to conceive.
>>
File: 141514507864.jpg (57 KB, 920x712) Image search: [Google]
141514507864.jpg
57 KB, 920x712
Got my gf pregnant on purpose, we were trying for only 2 ovulation cycles before she fell pregnant. I remember the night she got pregnant still.

>she wakes me up around 4am by tickling my ass
>she's all touchy and giggling and shit
>she starts kissing me and tickling my balls
>her mouth is real wet, she's horny as fug
>after a bit of foreplay I'm rock hard
>get on top of her missionary
>slide right in there, she's wet as October
>fuck like animals, I'm biting her ear, she's scratching my back
>we both last about 60 seconds
>she starts cumming, whispers to me to fill her up
>I bust at the same time, balls deep
>we both pass out
>wake up a few hours later, she comments it's strange that there was no flowback
>her pussy drank up every bit of cum
>3 weeks later, positive pregnancy test
>spend 10 months ravaging her because her pregnant belly is a huge turn on for me
>10 months later, we have a girl
>I spend the next 3 months drinking milk right out of my gf's big tits (pic related)

Great experience, going to do it again at least two more times desu senpai
>>
>robots
>impregnating

original
>>
File: enough.jpg (30 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
30 KB, 316x202
>>25181276
Stop. No more.
>>
>>25181276
>>I spend the next 3 months drinking milk right out of my gf's big tits
this is my fetish
>>
I got a girl pregnant after fucking her for a month or so, i dumped her and she got an abortion
>>
File: 14163588497.gif (2 MB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
14163588497.gif
2 MB, 240x200
>>25181726
breast milk is amazing, like a weak, warm lemonade.

I used to wake up in the mornings, still half asleep and I would just stick my face in her cleavage while dozing, then go down and just absent-mindedly drink milk right out of her titties while she was asleep in the bed next to me.

I miss it a lot, she doesn't like breastfeeding because of the size of her tits

gif related is her
>>
>>25181789
I like how you're picking the ones where it isn't immediately apparent that she's a whale.
>>
File: 1416424390973.png (3 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1416424390973.png
3 KB, 255x191
>>25181789
>I used to wake up in the mornings, still half asleep and I would just stick my face in her cleavage while dozing, then go down and just absent-mindedly drink milk right out of her titties while she was asleep in the bed next to me.
i need this
>>
>>25181276
Breast milk is the best
>>
I need more stories, guys.
>>
>>25183200
Most of mine aren't god because I'm not certain if I'm the breeder, ie: they were dumb sluts.
>>
This thread is both relevant to my fetishes and life plans.
>>
>>25181276

>10 months

wat
>>
>>25181789

Crikey! That's a big one
>>
>>25183397
Not him but pregnancy actually lasts a little more than 9 months. I guess you could write it off as 10 if you assume that the first time you fuck, she got pregnant so that whole time counts towards the total.
>>
I once made babby with this super hot chick, she was like Elsa from Frozen but real and had this super hot vagina. I stick my whizzlewazzler in there and she was so many orgasms, it was super cash money. After six hours finally the babby was done and she was pregernt. So hott.
>>
I've gotten my wife pregnant twice. We lost twins the second time.
>>
>>25181789
It tastes super sweet.
>>
>>25183522
>We lost twins the second time.

Where did they go?
>>
>>25181188
This is my all time fantasy. Probably because I think seeing a child of mine would be cool but I don't want to actually have a family. Can you greentext?
>>
>>25183572
They died toward the end of the second trimester. Twin boys.
>>
>>25180743
>you will never be seduced by a busty older woman and knock her up in a night of passion.
>>
>>25183621
Sorry to hear.
>>
>>25183784
Such is life. What's new tonight?
>>
>>25183397
pregnancy is counted from the last period, therefore there's 2 weeks of the 'pregnancy' where she isn't actually pregnant, plus the first pregnancy usually goes over.

So it was 10 months, because she went over by two weeks.
>>
>>25183784
I got your mom pregnant.
>>
>>25181276
The idea that every time you look at your little daughter you know it is only a matter of time until some guy is doing this exact same thing to her gets me going, thanks anon.
>>
>>25184626
I know you're trying to troll in the usual r9k butthurt way but it's not something I worry about.

When she grows up she'll want to experiment and eventually want to fuck and have a bf and all those things.

It doesn't bother me, it's only human.
>>
>>25180743
My wife is pregnant now akshully
>>
>19, Neet at the time
>dated a robot friend for four months
>finally start having sex because he didn't seem crazy
>a month goes by we're always using condoms because the pill doesn't seem to work on anyone in my family(we're fertile as fuck and get knocked up anyway.
>one night we both get turned on like crazy and want to do it several round in a row
>all is well til this last round, we're going at it doggystyle but it feels funny(thought my pussy went numb from the rounds of fucking)
>we both cum crazy hard from this last round but it felt funny. then he pulled out and i realized why the last round felt funny.
>the asshole didn't put on a condom
>so three stressful weeks went by and the pregnancy test read positive.
>we talked about what the hell we were gonna do. I was jobless, he had some weird part time thing. He said he'd talk it over with his family and get back to me
>4 days later I get fed up waiting, called his house to find out what was up.
>his mom answered in panic asking if robot friend was there? I say no I thought he was at home.
>asshole skipped town after finding out he knocked me up.
>end up going over to talk to his mom because he didn't even tell her WHY he left, he just left. Told her he that her son knocked me up a couple weeks back and I was figuring out WTF to do.
>needless to say I got heavily scolded by my parents AND his mom but after a lengthy discussion it was thought best to get an abortion
>ended up getting it
>eventually robot ex-friend came back to town(after he blew though his entire savings) about 5 weeks later.
>his mom beat the shit out of him for being a piece of trash that would run out after knocking up a girl.

so yeah. call me a slut or whatever. that was the last time I got laid, I'm 23 now.
>>
>>25184974
are you cute?
I'd knock you up and stay
>>
>>25184974
>needless to say I got heavily scolded by my parents AND his mom
>AND his mom

What the fuck? What kind of person berates the person their son fucked?
>>
>>25185109
it was the ever so typical "why didn't you use protection" rant from a parent. The reason she laid into me and did that was because a) her son ran off and b) i was the one who had to tell her we done goofed.
>>
>>25183597

>Lesbian couple friends graduated before I did, decided they wanted to have a baby together
>They chose to let me know by asking if I would help father it since I was their closest guy friend
>They were nice about it and explained the situation and let me think about it
>Finally decided to go through with it, that's what friends are for right? Also they'd have just gone to some Chad after me probably
>While going through the details of what's going to happen, the topic comes up of how it's actually going to be done
>They didn't want to go through the hassle and cost of a fertility clinic and didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable by making the choice of how it would be done without me
>Basically asked if I wanted to do something like a jerk it for them and they'd use an applicator, or to do it the old fashioned way
>As best as I could to keep my cool, said the natural way and made up some bullshit excuse
>With everything decided, the would-be mother figured out her cycle and made plans
>Over the next few months we met up and had sex in the days leading up to and during her ovulation period
>A baby eventually took

Never seen anyone as happy as they were when they found out, I just felt content that it had worked. The joke is that one of the reasons for doing it naturally is they didn't want me to be made to feel uncomfortable, but actually doing it with her was super uncomfortable. Was really emotionless and simply felt mechanical, it was kind of creepy.
>>
>>25185349
>Was really emotionless and simply felt mechanical, it was kind of creepy.

I need more details.
>>
>>25183621
Im so sorry bro, I hope you and your wife are better now, maybe try to have children again.
>>
>>25180743

I knocked up a 38 year old married (but separated) woman when I was 23. She got it cleaned out though, no biggie.

Was fucking terrifying at the time but nowadays it's actually kinda hot to think about. I miss her a bit.
>>
>>25185349
do you still see the kid from time to time?

does the kid know?
>>
I haven't got anyone pregnant yet but I have my eye on a certain internet voice actress. I'm not sure how I'm going to pull it off, but it's gonna happen.
>>
>>25184974
how often do you masturbate? how often do you orgasm when you have sex?
>>
>>25185756
As legal counsel to Tara Strong, it is my duty to inform you that you have been ordered to stop contacting her and cease all attendance at Brony conventions.

You have been warned several times already. If this continues, we will pursue further legal action.
>>
>>25185493
Well it basically consisted of getting in bed and getting our clothes off, me getting hard enough to put it in, and then going at it till I came inside. There wasn't any intimacy, no kissing or touching and she wasn't even involved really. Like while it was happening she'd try to hold a conversation about something like her day or current events, or have the TV on and be watching it. Because of her lack of investment I stopped trying to make it more than it was and eventually felt the same way as she did and just obliged her. It ended up being almost boring and lasting a long time because of it, so we had conversations about whatever or watched the news to pass the time.

>>25185704
They like to keep to their own family unit but if I want to see her they don't mind, and they have said there are some things only a father can do or be there for which they won't try to get involved with. She's a little young to understand the situation, but she knows I'm her daddy. She just works on an understanding that she has two mommies who act as her parents.
>>
>>25185809
>Like while it was happening she'd try to hold a conversation about something like her day or current events, or have the TV on and be watching it.
It's like that Seinfeld where Jerry mentions how Elaine liked to talk about current events during sex or when she offers to let him read the paper while they fuck and he's like "hmmm"
>>
>>25185809
if they have another kid from you are you going to bang the same mom or the other one?
>>
>>25185809
Was she at least decent looking?
>>
File: wyd.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
wyd.png
1 MB, 768x1024
>>25185809
you are triggering my bored and ignored fetish
>>
>>25185809
Fuck that sounds awful, did you ever try to like really start pounding her to try and get a reaction?
>>
File: 1450732089977.png (316 KB, 683x623) Image search: [Google]
1450732089977.png
316 KB, 683x623
>was 21 years old
>white as tuck
>meet black chick at bar
>hit it off
>we go on a couple of dates
>she is 30 so she always pays for things
>eventually one day we go back to her place and tuck
>My pale ottermode body is her fetish
>fucking intensifies
>condom broke in one of the sessions
>She's knocked up
>move in with her so we can do the family thing
>we duck even more because her belly is now my fetish
>kid is eventually born
>kid has less color than snow
>her dad demands we show him the video of the birth because he doesn't believe the kid could be that white
>we actually got a paternity test too just to put any rumors or doubts to rest
>She wants to try for another in a few years
>curious if my duck will pull off some weird sorcery shit again
>>
>>25185867
Sort of, yeah. I didn't expect it to be like wild amazing sex, but I can honestly say I expected even less what it actually was.

>>25185869
To that I can say I honestly don't know. They're an interracial couple and part of the reason they chose who the mother would be was that because she and I were different race, the mixed kid would make sense for them as a different race couple. If they wanted another kid I'm pretty sure the other girl would want the turn to be the mother so I'm not sure if they'd just approach me again as a friend and having gone through with it already, or if they'd find a different race guy to end up with another mixed kid. I haven't asked them.

>>25185884
They're both cute so there's that. Not like it was a lot of help.

>>25186055
The first couple times I tried to make it involved if that makes sense, she didn't resist or stop it but she didn't reciprocate. Like I could kiss her or grab her tit and she was alright with it but didn't do anything in return. She said it was ok if it helped me to get off but that just made me feel pathetic so I stopped trying. One time towards the end before she got pregnant and possibly when I impregnated her, I tried going a little rough sort of as a joke because of what we were talking about. It got a reaction out of her but not a sexy or pleasurable one, more just joking.
>>
>>25185806

She will be mine, I will flood her womb with my seed.
>>
>>25186312
Albino?
>>
>tfw fiancee doesn't have a lactation fetish
It'd make our sex life so much easier post baby.
>>
>senior year high school
>dating hot redhead with big tits (this was my peak btw)
>take her virginity
>she had some medical problems with her uterus or something, so she was on birth control for medical reasons
>fuck yeah no condoms
>fuck a lot, but pull out still just in case
>graduate
>one time while fucking in summer accidentally cum a little inside
>meanwhile she's drifting away emotionally
>she breaks up with me a while after
>suicidalpepe.jpg
(continued)
>>
File: 6643115695.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
6643115695.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>25185756
I want to dig my nails into her hips and fill her insides with my love cream
>>
File: 1450816979271.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1450816979271.png
296 KB, 649x649
I met a chick in January this year. We met on the internet and discovered we were going to the same university with the same degree, even though we had met like 4 hours away. By February we were having unprotected sex every day, and one night after I took a shit ton of benadryl, she told me she was pregnant. That was weird.

A few months later, we drove to a nearby city, and on the second trip she got that shit ripped out. We drove back, got on BC, and still fuck almost every day.

It was pretty hot honestly, but going to an abortion clinic in the deep south was interesting.
>>
>>25186733
>few months into freshman year of college (she is 1 year behind in school)
>she calls me
>she's pregnant
>"wtf how"
>the thing in her arm that gave her the birth control had broken
>she is super christian, abortion out of the question
>I actually grow attached to the idea of raising the kid with her (partly because I love her so much still) so I don't want her to get an abortion anyway
>she tells me she really never stopped liking me so we should get back together and raise it
>the next month we are happy together talking on the phone and stuff, just like old times
>at one point she noted that her medical condition (that had her on birth control in the first place) made her more highly at risk for miscarriages
>then silence
>2 full weeks, she says nothing, despite me texting and calling her a lot
>she leaves a voicemail on my phone
>went to the doctor, baby has no heartbeat
>miscarriage
>oh by the way I lied about liking you again. Goodbye forever
>in one fell swoop my entire future was destroyed
>my would-be-wife, my would-be-daughter, my would-be family, all gone

>she gets a new boyfriend a few months later

>I am to this day wallowing in the sadness of being so close to living a perfect semi-normie life and having it all taken away
>>
>>25186871
nah bro you dodged a bullet
>>
>>25186897
It would have been awful financially anon but her and my parents both are very capable financially and would have helped us raise it; my dad is even retired. It would have been hard but we would have been together, the three of us at least, no matter what. That is literally all I did and do care about. I am not hopeful that I will get a better wife than I would have had.
>>
File: hler.png (232 KB, 683x633) Image search: [Google]
hler.png
232 KB, 683x633
>>25186871
I kind of know the feeling. I was madly in love with a big tit Lebanese-Italian american girl, and we dated for 3 years. I wanted to marry her, and within the space of a few months she dropped out of school, moved away, and dumped me. She claimed that she "still loved me". Ok. Now I'm almost certain she is dating some ponytailed guitar playing redditor.

Fuck you Sarah. It's been over a year and I miss you every day. God damn you.
>>
>Be 16
>Hang out with this stupid stoner wannabe goth chick.
>Don't care only reason I'm friends with her is because she has a car and is willing to drive me anywhere.
>She and her stupid fucking friend are dating two of my friends whom are both brothers.
>They get that weird pregnancy kick most girls get around that age.
>Two friends are deadbeats so obvious choice for fathers.
>Both are sluts and fight and cheat with said brothers.
>In the mix of all things become wannabes fling.
>Pretty hot passionate sex ensues.
>All with the purpose of knocking her up.
>I probably should have cared because I hated this slut deep down but free sex.
>Besides nothing hotter than passionate sex while the girl is whispering sweet nothings about knocking her up the whole time.
>Goes on for awhile not sure if she's pregnant or not.
>Eventually have to break it off for sanity.
>Don't see them for 5+ years.
>Has a kid says it's younger brothers.
>Her friend also got knocked up by younger brother.
>3 of them are white and have white kids.
>Hers however is sightly darker.
>I'm half Mexican.
>Never mentioned affair to brother with me.
>Never brings it up.
>Can't help but wonder if it's mine.
Had another fling recently and she still fucks like a beast.
>>
File: cryingwojak.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>>25186871
Shit. I dont even know what to say, thats fucking terrible.
>>
I jerked off on her tampons because I was out of Kleenex.
>>
>>25187132
......She said the kid was her younger brothers??
>>
>>25187238
Nah the two chicks dated my two friends whom were brothers.
both claimed to be knocked up by the younger one.
her friend and him are married and have 3 kids or at least they were last I checked.
>>
>>25187238
the younger brother of the two guys she and her female friend were alternately fucking, I assume
>>
>>25187238
No, cocksmith. She said it was the younger of the two brothers that the pair of sluts was fucking.
>>
>>25186871
That is pretty awful, but based on how she responded?
As bad as it sounds, you got lucky.
>>
>>25187274
>>25187278
>>25187272
Shit, sorry. Im not too bright.
>>
>>25187165
Did she conceive?
>>
File: nigger.jpg (283 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
283 KB, 849x565
>>25186981
You are a fucking retarded nigger, you know that? That slut would have cheated and dumped you in a heartbeat. How much of a cuck do you have to be to want to be with a girl that even admitted she lied about liking you? It wouldn't have been you and them together forever, no matter what; it would have been them and Chad, with you or your parents being perma beta bux for 18 years. You dodged a bullet, pussy.
>>
>>25184664
I'm not that guy but do images of her fucking ever pop into your head? Her sweet pink little pussy, her cute small red mouth, her tiny perky breasts.
you ever been tempted?
>>
>>25184974
20 right now, marry me pls
>>
>>25187419
>posting in an impregnation stories thread
>asks: did she conceive?

le sigh
>>
>>25181584

Hi, reddit

Seen any ebin new maymays?
>>
>>25187521
>>25187305
Yeah, in that sense it is true that I'm better off this way.

But I guess it just resonated with me because my from my perspective at the time, everything changed so instantly.

My beautiful loving wife and mother of my child turned into a lying barren ex.

That doesn't exactly turn the whole thing into a happy incident though. Glad to hear your input anyway.
>>
>>25184974
That'd be enough to keep me chaste for four years.
>>
>>25181276
I've seen this image before, so unless you post here often, I'm not buying what you're selling friendo.
>>
>>25181276
>pic related
>file name

I can't believe you took the time to greentext bait that long
>>
if you have ever gotten someone pregnant/ got pregnant fuck off normie scum kill yourself
>>
>>25183572

They probably suicide pacted when they found out mommy was a gross slut and daddy was a gay faggot.

It's kind of funny. Women have one job, has babby, but her fucked up vajine couldn't even do that.
>>
>>25187993
>Women have one job, has babby, but her fucked up vajine couldn't even do that.

Yeah. My mom and dad couldn't have kids. They kept trying, but it never worked.
>>
>>25184974

Slut is too kind. You're a baby killing whore.
>>
>>25187817
>no fucking details

come on tell us who the girl was and the circumstances after she found out
>>
I've only had sex once, with a really schizophrenic scrappy nymphomanic girl I literally met minutes earlier. Came inside, shit was great.

She didn't get pregnant though.

I want to have sex again.

No one sane would ever do it though.

Please kill me
>>
>>25188117
She was my roommate. Lady was so fat she didn't realize she was pregnant for a few months. I paid for the abortion.
>>
>>25188259
how did she find out it was you?
>>
>>25188282
I told her when I did it. Shit was funny.
>>
>>25181276
>we both last about 60 seconds
hahahaha oh my god you are a loser and your wife is fat.
>>
>>25188163

>implying there are sane girls

Just fuck a junkie. I fucked one in the ass just this night. She said it hurt and to hurry up and cum. I like it to hurt though so I told her to shh and just hold still for daddy a little longer.
>>
>one weekend about 5 years ago
>want to get hammered so I can forget how much I hate myself
>no booze in the house
>no food in the house
>weigh my options and opt to just go to a local bar
>working my way through a giant assfuck burger and my second drink when an Asian girl sits next to me
>short, decently chesty, cute face, glasses
>she's talking to me
>apparently my "leave me the fuck alone" aura wasn't strong enough
>she's getting flirty, I'm really just suspicious
>buy her a couple drinks, things get a bit heated
>go back to my place
>digging around for a condom since I'm not exactly rolling in pussy and I don't want her to change her mind
>says it's okay and she's on the pill
>well fuck good enough for me
>go to town on her for a while
>she's fairly into it and I'm way more into it than normal
>feels like every nerve in my body is tingling the whole time, way more sensitive than normal
>finish inside, instantly enter sleep mode
>after a while she asks if I want to join her for a shower
>hop in with her
>do it again in there
>finish inside again, no fucks given
Then I found out she had a boyfriend. And then I found out she was pregnant. There were a good half a dozen guys waiting when she went into labor because they wanted to do paternity tests as soon a possible. Turned out I was the proud papa of a healthy little half-asian girl. Whole thing kind of gave me a reason to live instead of just drifting through life half-drunk and alone.
>>
>>25188294
so let me get this straight

>jack off on tampon
>tell girl about it
>she shoves tampon up her cooter knowing it's covered in jizz
>several months pass
>she realizes she's pregnant
>makes you pay for abortion

what the fuck anon
>>
>>25188353
>implying the story is plausible, possible or true
>>
>>25186590
What kind of reaction did she give?
>>
>>25186590
It'd be good for any other kids they have to be your's, so that they can at least be half-siblings.
>>
>>25188353
That isn't possible BTW. Sperm dies shortly after being exposed to oxygen
>>
>>25188353
>jerked off into tampon box.
>closest thing within reach when I was about to jizz.
>go eat lunch
>come home
>roommate complaining about being on rag
>"You is period?"
>"Yes robot."
>"You is tampon?"
>"Yes robot."
>"Oh, lulz."
>>
File: mikrussmexi.jpg (17 KB, 300x267) Image search: [Google]
mikrussmexi.jpg
17 KB, 300x267
>>25188876
what a meme response
>>
>>25189207
Why glaring at me?
>>
>>25189763
what country are you from?
Is English not your first language?
>>
>>25186871
>super christian
>pre marital sex
ayyy lmaoooo
>>
>>25189790
Murica, friend.
>>
>>25188685
She yelped and vocalized a little and her breathing got stronger as she took it. She didn't get into it anything though, laughed that it was surprising and felt different, but had a little trouble speaking normal.

>>25188720
That makes sense but at the end of the day it's not my decision to make.
>>
>>25190024
Are you black or white, anon?
Pls be BBC
>>
>>25184974
What was the feeling after getting the abortion? It seems like it'd be pretty emotional.
>>
>>25190137
What a gigantic faggot.
>>
What the actual fuck?
This board is full of normalfags.
Someone fucking nuke this place
The only acceptable impregnation stories on r9k should involve rape or getting raped
FUCK OFF
>>
>>25190283
I only ask cus I'm a BBC virgin.
9" of unused black dick
Maybe there's hope for me, if he can do it
>>
>>25190137
I'm white, they're a white/black couple.
>>
>>25181276
>her pussy drank up every bit of cum
>10 months later,we have a girl

That's not how biology works. I call
bullshit.
>>
>>25190000
Murica. What a fucking waste of quads.
>>
>>25186312
>THE ULTIMATE SPECIES
>THE SWEET MOVES OF THE NIGGER
>THE BRAINS AND FLAWLESS SKIN OF THE WHITE MAN
>>
>>25188322
you knocked up a chink whore and that's your reason for living?
>>
>>25188294
>>25188259
Retard kid; tampons come in individually wrapped containers.
>>
>>25188322

That's simultaneeously depressing and uplifting. Do you have any follow up? Are you still together, or is the bf raising your kid?
>>
>>25181789
Got any more?
filler for an original comment
>>
File: 1431144452007.jpg (43 KB, 913x534) Image search: [Google]
1431144452007.jpg
43 KB, 913x534
>>25181276
original comments
>>
File: 1402086640218.jpg (21 KB, 152x224) Image search: [Google]
1402086640218.jpg
21 KB, 152x224
Fuck this thread

I want kids and a nice comfy family but I can't into women
>>
My friends is 19 and has a kid now
he isnt allowed to have fun anymore, his gf forbids it
he also had to quit college for a job, every penny goes to her
I miss my friend
>>
> tfw no good impregnation porn
> none of it shows a girl, who asks the guy to pull out, but then gets filled up and her face lights up with both horror and pleassure

accidental impregnation is my fetish, but I've only ever found a couple videos that were actually good. Good thing 2 of them were amateur, something I love the most.
>>
>>25188322
And now how goes it (having a kid is a great reason to live)
>>
>make a good amount of money.
> save as much as possible
>impregnation is my fetish, force a million suns.
>being a good parent is also important to me.
>too responsible just to knock some random girl up, as hot as that would be.

This is truly the worst feel. I can't just be irresponsible, I'm incapable of it. Maybe I'll find a solid girl to make a family with some day.
>>
>>25195033
Dont worry anon, every woman will hit the wall and then look to a guy with a decent job to have babies with
just dont expect a nice one
>>
>>25195070

Except I'm onto this game and I don't want to play it. I want a young girl who isn't a Christmas cake.
>>
>>25194679
I fucking guarantee she's cheating on him.
>>
>>25195090
Its very likely
because you know how their relationship started?
she cheated on her current bf with my friend, then she broke up with him a little before she got pregnant
>>
>>25194704
Have you tried JAV? Cumming inside is pretty regular in those.
>>
>be 14 at the time
>strict religious family. bordering on insanely religious, fire-and-brimstone stuff
>boyfriend is 16
>comes from wealth family. very liberal
>my family doesn't know about bf
>his family has me over for dinner, etc...
>night of formal dance at school
>step outside for fresh air
>no one around
bf and I start making out
>next thing I know I'm bent over a bench losing my virginity (romantic, no?)
>few weeks later... where's my period?
>bf gets test kit. yup. preggo
>he tells his parents
>can't tell mine
>his parents pay for abortion for me
>six months later
>back seat of bf's father's escalade
>"did you bring condoms?"
>"no"
>"ok. i'll just get off you before you cum"
>I'm bouncing on his cock like it's a trampoline
>next thing I know... "sorry"
>three weeks later... where's my period?
>his parents pay for another abortion
>week later he breaks up with me
>his parents don't feel his relationship with a slut is a good thing.
>>
>>25195152
But the dick and pussy are all pixelated as fuck
>>
>>25195203
ANON IS...
THE ABORTIONATOR
>>
>>25195203
>>his parents don't feel his relationship with a slut is a good thing

What parent would?
You're fucking disgusting, you fat roastie whore
>>
>>25195224
Well that's true, I keep forgetting that's even a thing. I guess your brain just ignores it after a while, sneaky slit eyes.
>>
>>25195203
Got a hard on reading this story
Christian girls man
>>
>>25195245
They only go after rich, tall, white Chad's.
>>
>>25195238
I was 14, horny and in love. Shoot me.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 960x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 960x935
>>25195297
Fortunately for me, i am a handsome Chad
Get fucked betas
>>
>>25193528
Yeah I'll post it later if thread still lives.
>>
>>25195152
Never liked those for the reasons >>25195224 said.
Also, it's not that I only like the creampie part, but when the girl doesn't want it. Basicvally saying "don't cum inside me", "i'll get pregnant", "pull it out", "it's not safe for me" etc. And then the faces when they feel hot ejaculate in them. That's what turns me on.
>>
Holy fuck dude this is my phone background
>>
>>25195471
>image.jpg
1/10
>>
>High school, have an on-again, off-again relationship with literal crazy girl
>Manic-depressive, multiple personalities, bouts of schizophrenia, but also, crazy pussy game
>Typically always use a condom, we stop for a while because she got a six month birth control shot
>She doesn't get another because additional female hormones does not help her crazy levels
>No condom feels 10x better for me, almost would rather just masturbate than condom'd sex
>Deal with it for a while, then get major depression where I don't care about anything for a while
>She has this trauma based thing where she passes out sometimes during sex
>She's fine with me continuing as long as I use a condom, I start to not after depression
>She freaks out more and more after finding my jizz in her after waking up
>I don't give a fuck because creampie-ing her is one of the few things that make me feel happy
>She misses her period. We're too poor to afford an abortion, probably gonna have a kid
>Two weeks later, she has "the worst period ever", spewing black chunks out her vag
>She breaks up with me because I can't respect her boundaries, then immediately checks into a mental hospital
>I shrug, then go back to playing minecraft
>>
>>25196179
guys like you is what's wrong with male gender.
wtf dude
>>
>>25196225
They're both what's wrong with their respective genders. They deserved each other.
>>
>>25196225
Blame my depression. Could be worse.
>>
>>25196341
Why not just blame you?
>>
>>25195321
*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*
>>
File: 1450742217058.png (106 KB, 532x387) Image search: [Google]
1450742217058.png
106 KB, 532x387
>>25195203
>This chick is probably going to end up marrying some fool who she's going to tell that she was virgin when they met and that she's pro-life
>>
>>25195321
>14
>in love
Sure thing, roastie

Will you suck my dick please?>>25196804
Chief Keef, pls go
>>
>>25196885

After those two scares (plus losing my boyfriend because of unbridled sluttiness) I got my shit together. Current boyfriend knows what I did (he admitted to getting a girl pregnant when he was 19). Thankfully some of us mature and get our shit together. Others post in the "Slut" threads.
>>
File: cK1MhRz[1].png (110 KB, 222x196) Image search: [Google]
cK1MhRz[1].png
110 KB, 222x196
>>25195203
>his parents don't feel his relationship with a slut is a good thing
>very liberal
>>
>>25195203
>next thing I know I'm bent over a bench losing my virginity (romantic, no?)
>six months later
>back seat of bf's father's escalade
>"did you bring condoms?"
>"no"
>"ok. i'll just get off you before you cum"

>I'm bouncing on his cock like it's a trampoline

Lewd
i envy him. considering he was 16-17
>>
>>25196973
well reading your post helped me decide to kill myself so there is that
>>
>>25197520
Congratulations, make sure you take out as many normies as you can.
>>
>>25195203
I hope you die in a fire, slut.
>>
>>25197919
>>25197847
Bad boy. I downvote you twice.
>>
>>25197520
why???
>>25197919
Did not Jesus say "Love the sinner, not the sin"?

Or are you just a jealous KV?
>>
>>25198030
>Did not Jesus say "Love the sinner, not the sin"?
http://johnpavlovitz.com/2015/08/13/3-reasons-love-the-sinner-hate-the-sin-is-an-abomination/
>>
File: sadgoodgirl.jpg (473 KB, 935x1080) Image search: [Google]
sadgoodgirl.jpg
473 KB, 935x1080
>meet girl
>date for a while
>we fuck, or try to
>i cant get hard with the condom on
>"its okay anon, im on birth control!"
>decide to raw dog
>best fuck of my life
>hang out (and fuck) some more after
>eventually fall in love
>shes pregnant
>she gets violently ill during pregnancy
>doctor makes it clear its her life or the babys
>we decide to abort
>depression
>we overcome sadness together
>havent had much hope for kids, but we are engaged now

Dont have the best experience with knocking up a chick, but overall i'd say im in a good spot.
>>
>>25180807
How are you so sure? Did she told you beung pregnant after the quivkie sex?
>>
>>25181276
10 months wtf dude?
>>
The girl who took my virginity let me come in her. It was fucking unreal. Fifteen years later, I still remember that experience. If she were standing here, I wouldn't have the power to say no, even happily married.
>>
>>25198030
You make me want to kill myself too honey, and I'm not even suicidal.
>>
>>25183295
Just share with us
>>
See Predestination, best self pregnant fucking in a closed time loop
>>
>>25198119
Are you gonna try for another baby
>>
>>25198072

Thanks. Got a tldr for that?
>>
>>25198222
>You make me want to kill myself too honey, and I'm not even suicidal.

Want to get me pregnant before you an hero?
>>
>>25198688
literally has it's own at the bottom in bold
>>
>>25186590
>>25185809
women conceive more when they cum thats why it took so long.
Who did they list as the father and when will they fuck you for child support
>>
>>25198228
>getting prepared for my first sex holiday in SEA
>checking out gooks on dating sites
>start talking with 4/10 gook who's coming on strong
>had really low standards at first, didn't realize I could fuck 7/10's with ease as a white guy
>4/10 helps me out with logistics but her cunty nature is becoming visible as the days go on as she starts dropping the mask
>besides, there's hotter girls I'm talking to
>4/10 is rich though, lives in penthouse on daddy's money, offers to put me up in hotel
>tries to power play and say she won't have sex because she says I'm just a sex tourist (which is true, although I don't pay)
>when I say I don't care about meeting or not she spills the beans about how she's married to an American, says she's a widow
>drops contact
>she's getting engaged to some other white guy chump
>fuck a new qt every day of the first week I'm there
>she's begging to meet now she knows I'm here
>"eh, why the fuck not"
>zero resistance bang, says she doesn't want talk to me ever again, unfriends me
>one month later - "I'm pregnant"
>feel obliged to listen to this duplicitous bitch for several weeks
>eventually admits it almost definitely isn't mine
>she doesn't know who's it is, fucking slut
>see on her facebook the "dead" husband sent her an expensive Christmas present
>look back at all the messages, painfully obvious she's a compulsive liar about everything

At least I'm less naive and trusting now, I guess.
>>
File: 141695776292.jpg (30 KB, 555x922) Image search: [Google]
141695776292.jpg
30 KB, 555x922
>>25187901
Her pics are floating around, we took a bunch of them 2 years ago.

>>25187939
I scrubbed them of exif data and uploaded to an imageboard, then downloaded the whole thread so I would know which were 'public' and which had not been shared

>>25188299
>I've never had really erotic baby-making sex before desu senpai

>>25191411
When she takes a creampie while ovulating, there's no flowback. That's my personal experience Dr Expert

>>25198181
first pregnancies usually go over, and the pregnancy is counted from the last period, so yea, 40 weeks
>>
>>25198953
holy shit man that's some story alright
>>
>>25198767
That makes sense I guess, though according to her she came times before that.

I'm listed as the father but they haven't pursued child support. It was stupid on my behalf to just trust them on something like that, but so far they've kept to their word.
>>
>>25188259
literally lies
tampons (on top of being in a box) come in wrappers you idiot
>>
>>25186871
She had an abortion, anon. She murdered your son. She did it because she couldn't find a way to justify having a family with you.
>>
>>25198700
Why bother? You'll just kill it.
>>
>tfw huge pregnancy and impregnation fetish
>love lactation and BE
>boobs already produce a few drops of milk right now, never been pregnant
>stimulate my nipples, they drip milk, I lick it off
>hate children, don't want kids
>no pain tolerance anyway

Feels pretty bad. I guess this is what people with unrealistic fetishes feel like.
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>25180743
>I want to hear all about knocking up. Robots, if you ever got someone pregnant
>knocking up robots
>got someone pregnant robots
>robots

You're not a robot.
What the fuck happend to this place
>>
>>25201348
I'm an ex robot from the 2008 who grew up but still comes here at 34

The rest of these people are a mix of reddit9k'ers and edgy American teenagers as far as I can tell.
>>
File: 1450886155154.png (116 KB, 589x493) Image search: [Google]
1450886155154.png
116 KB, 589x493
>FUCKING A GIRL
>IMPREGNATING THEM WITH YOUR OFFSPRING
YOUR TIME FUCKING ENDS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW YOU FILTHY NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>25201279
please be my surrogacy addict gf, it's basically the only thing i want in life
>>
>>25186590
you do know that you are legally obligated to pay child support if they ever decide to take you to court over it?
>>
>>25191411
It doesn't always flow out. Shit is rare but it can happen. Basically the opposite of sperm rejection that some couples experience who are suffering fertility problems.

Gotta get especially paranoid if it happens though if you don't want to get the girl knock upped even if she is on some kind of birth control.
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.