[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, today I'll be showing you how to do the perfe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: man-doing-e-yeeey.jpg (16 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
man-doing-e-yeeey.jpg
16 KB, 400x229
Hey guys, today I'll be showing you how to do the perfect "e-yeeey".

First, you'll need to establish a resonance in your voice. Try doing this exercise below:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NXoK3YqCdG

You should keep this in mind when you're making your e-yeeey. Without the resonating base your e-yeeey will not sound as good. Next is the tone.

Here is my e-yeeey without the resonating base. Please be weary of the volume:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qyw8HfFeUm

Can you see how shrill and unappealing this e-yeey is? I won't be using this one anytime soon!
The trick here is to combine resonance and tone together to create the perfect pitch for your e-yeeey.

Tempo is also important. Perfect e-yeeys stretch out in the middle to extenuate the resonance in your voice. Here is a recording of me humming the perfect tempo for an e-yeey:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s02KjqUWy5I7

Finally, putting together all the knowledge we have learned today we can make that perfect e-yeeey! Sit up straight, breath deeply a few times and say an e-yeeey keeping in mind the resonance, pitch and tempo. It should sound a bit like this:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DTKBgbLkiu

Thank you for reading this guide. Feel free to post your results below.
>>
Will this help me RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE more effectively?
>>
w3w lad
>>
>>25180722
I mostly specialize in e-yeeeys but I can see what I can do. Can you provide me with an example?
>>
>>25180753
No. My mummy is home and I don't want to screech like an autist into my mic.
>>
>>25180830
I can only help you if I know what I'm working with.
>>
Bump. I think this can really help some people.
>>
File: aUKt2P9T.jpg (240 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
aUKt2P9T.jpg
240 KB, 1252x1252
>>25180682
Charles, please fuck off.
>>
>>25180682
Liked the first e-yeeey honestly. Give us instructions on how to perform a more visceral, shrill e-yeeey.
>>
>>25181327
I wish Charls wasn't a shaved head sex weirdo
>>
File: 1450538850626.jpg (57 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
1450538850626.jpg
57 KB, 1024x577
>>25180682
e-yeeey
piss piss
>>
>>25181389
Creating a shrill e-yeeey simply means stopping at step 2. I will note, however that this e-yeeey is usually seen as incomplete and is not considered professional.
>>
>>25181519
Noted. Thank you for your efforts.
>>
>>25180682
what the fuck is e-yeeey
>>
>>25182180
The term "e-yeeey" has been developed to be the antithesis of REE. This means that rather than saying it when something displeases you or sets off any neurological disorders you may have, e-yeeey is used when something pleases you.

For example:

Interracial relationships are wrong.

e-yeeey.
>>
One more time. original comment
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.