[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we have a /pets/ thread? i love animals but my apartment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
can we have a /pets/ thread?

i love animals but my apartment complex doesn't allow cats or dogs

going home to my parents' house for christmas i got to play with the pets, it feels good to have a companion when no gf

anyone have a pet rodent?
i had a hamster when i was in middle school but it was nocturnal and just made lots of noise and kept me up at night
>>
I believe you are looking for >>>/an/
>>
>>25180616

>spreads disease and bacteria
>will eventually die
>needs expensive visits to the vet

Pets, not even once.
>>
File: June14small.jpg (81 KB, 438x430) Image search: [Google]
June14small.jpg
81 KB, 438x430
This is Howard. He's a sweetie pie.

I was gonna be away from home for a while for the holidays and my housemates weren't gonna be there to check on his water and stuff so I brought him with me back to my folk's house for this month or so.
>>
File: image.jpg (624 KB, 2446x2277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
624 KB, 2446x2277
Heres my qt frederick
I'm also a groomer at petsmart i encounter pets almost every single day
>>
>>25180616
why did this thread have to be made today?

my hamster is literally dying, she has no energy and just sits still, she has also lost alot of fur and has probably also been bleeding

gonna take her to the vet tomorrow, im gonna put her down

never getting another pet, they cost alot of vet money and its sad to see them suffer when youre low on cash
>>
>>25181044
i just want some organism to be able to take care of

;_;
>>
Rats are the best rodent pets.

Unfortunately they don't live very long, 2-3 years max.
>>
>>25181148
Have 5 rats currently. They're great pets
>>
>>25181108

Get a spider plant.
>>
>>25181148
I think pets that live less are better because having dogs or cats for so long they become like people and you forget they are mortal, and it hurts much more.
>>
>>25181214
cats live 10-20 years
dogs live 10-15 years
>>
>>25181148
post your rat setup
>>
>>25181187
you can't interact with a plant
>>
File: P9170092.jpg (259 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
P9170092.jpg
259 KB, 1200x1600
>>25180884

>needs expensive visits to the vet
>having this as a problem on a Taiwanese stir fry recipe image board.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.