[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if you are all so lonely and without friends ...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1448143609703.png (24 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1448143609703.png
24 KB, 645x773
why don't we organize a meetup to befriend each other and have people to be with in real life?
>>
None of you live in my area and my work hours and commute also hamper a social life
>>
That already tried to happen and there were few r9k meetups.
It was horrible.
Horrible.
>>
File: o-ICEMAN-GAY-facebook.jpg (336 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-ICEMAN-GAY-facebook.jpg
336 KB, 2000x1000
>>25180633
I didn't ask for an excuse!
>>
I would pass by, take a look, and leave.
>>
Because I don't want cum filled brownies.
>>
>>25180614

I wouldn't want to meet any of you, I can barely wade through the shitposting and normals as it is. And those that are worth talking to wouldn't want a physical meetup anyway. What would be the point?
>>
Most of us hate each other and argue all the time. Even the guy you're relating to in one thread, you're probably calling each other stupid faggots in another.

If you did meet someone you could relate to who wasn't an asshole, it would be awkward and depressing.
>>
>>25180697
I am actually not a /r9k/ regular, you guys are too depressing for me. I just created this thread on this board, because you guys seem to be most in need of some friends.
>>
http://www.evilchili.com/videos/36528/4Chan_Meetup

I'm having fun looking at some cringey meetup videos and pics.

I let you guys in on the fun.

I am bicurious btw, so I hope we can get something going.
>>
>>25180809
Why the fuck would we want friends when we have ourselves?
>>
However bad the other people on r9k are, normies are worse.
>>
>>25181076
to be together with you :3
>>
>>25181100
Stop posting cutie faces anon.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (167 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
167 KB, 1280x960
>>25180614
If you actually want to meet up with people, your local city probably has semi-regular reddit meetups.

Or you can try meetup.com

Don't try to meet up with robots. Try to meet up with normies, maybe their normality will rub off on you.
>>
>>25181163
But I want to meet up with some autists and trick them into being gay, by being the only person in their life to ever show them love.
>>
>>25181210
Why don't you just go and be a degerate with some other gays?
>>
>>25181280
because I'm not degenerate and want genuine love
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.