[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Got robbed back in july by some dumb porch monkey and he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 0e9.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
> Got robbed back in july by some dumb porch monkey and he took $2,000 worth of shit, plus 50 xanax
> Cops were called in the progress and i got assigned to a detective
> He got arrested for 2 counts of assault+robbery and is looking at time
> I have to go to trial and testify
> Am i a shitty person or did i do the right thing?
>>
Tbh you should probably sue him for his welfare too
>>
>>25180605
He's a shitty person
You are doing the right thing
>>
>>25180976
thank you, just need some conformation
>>
Guys help
I shot my wife 3 times behind the bathroom door and now they're trying to sentence me for murder
>>
>>25180605
Goddamn. If that was my shit I would want more than the justice dystem to work his ass. Id kidnap him after he gets parole sodomize him for two weeks, let him loose and then his ass gets sent back to jail for bailing on his parole officer.

You did just the bare minimum of the right thing. The best thing you shouldve done was put a bullet in his head in your living room. Fuck, im moving to Texas
>>
>>25181449
>wife
Get out, normie
>>
>>25180605
How would telling the police you got robbed be the wrong thing?
The only better thing would have been to catch him in the act and shoot him.
>>
>jailing a violent thieving nigger
how can anyone percieve this as wrong?
>>
>>25180605
let that ape fester in prison
>>
>>25180605
you should have gone to pol to make this thread. it would have gotten to 300+ replies
>>
>>25180605
He was only engaging in wealth redistribution you capitalist pig
>>
Need more details to give an opinion.

Where did the xanax come from? Did you have any prior knowledge of this negro? How did he end up stealing from you?

I know lots of white boys who like to play gangster with trashy thugs and then cry when they get burned.
>>
fuck em.
Spent a year of my career stationed by Augusta GA. Every windshield and some windows nearby (incl a 7-11) got shot up by BBs.
Went to testify
The two KIDS found guilty of the crime were a couple of nigger trash punks. 16 and 12 yrs old.
Both with that stupid fuckin look on their faces.
You know the way a cow looks at an oncoming train??? like that...
>>
>>25180605
If you are questioning it you have doubts. Only you can answer the question.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.