[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /harrasses their pets/ here? Not hurt merely annoy and josh.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Who /harrasses their pets/ here?

Not hurt merely annoy and josh.
>>
I lovingly tease my cat sometimes. All cat owning anons should try this
>put your cat in a cardboard box
>put a quilt over the box
>carry the box into an another room
>take off the quilt
>look at how confused the cat is because it suddenly switched rooms
>>
>>25180598
I always do it and feel like a dick after that, I don't even notice that I'm doing it. How do i stop torturing my pet?
>>
>Pretend to throw the ball dog chases nothing.
>Shake box of treats put them back when dog runs in
>>
When everything is quiet I sometimes just clap as loud as I can out of nowhere to alarm my bird.
>>
File: IMG_0418.webm (2 MB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0418.webm
2 MB, 320x480
>>25180598
My cat hates when you rub the top of his head but I do it anyways because this cat is an asshole.
>>
I shit in my cat's litterbox every few weeks.
>>
I cuck my cat and rape his kittens
>>
>>25181217
Do you also pee in there?
>>
flick my dogs anus and pinch his balls while he's sleeping
>>
I do. My dog is so ancient it so it's often misconstrued essentially as cruelty with visitors but I know when she's hurting and she's usually quite happy.

I think most normie onlookers think of all violence as painful as getting punch in the nose. They don't appreciate how gentle and cosey being pushed into a seated position and then scissor locked to lain on your side can be.

I think all life needs adversity and the more soft and domesticated life gets the more you need someone to wrestle you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.