[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 9
File: please.jpg (34 KB, 736x439) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
34 KB, 736x439
I-I just want a BF...

Fembot Feels
>>
Shut up roastie. If you have a vagina and a heartbeat I can assure you that somebody out there wants you.
>>
>>25180554
I am sorry, I will be your bf m'lady if you are a virgin
>>
>>25180554
FUCK OFF ROASTIE
THIS BOARD IS FOR MALES ONLY
>>
>>25180596
Fuck off. You don't even know me

original
>>
>>25180554
Tons of men would love to be your bf but you won't give them a chance because they aren't 10/10 dominant alpha Chads
Also there's already a fembot feels thread up you stupid fucking cunt. Learn to use the catalog you goddamn whore
>>
fuck periods

every damn month I run of tampons and forget to buy more
>>
>>25180617
I'm not a virgin though. It doesen't matter you hypocrite
>>
>>25180677
Ew you aren't a virgin and you're posting on /r9k and calling yourself a robot. Go kill yourself
>>
So much for girls get instant attention...

nobody even responds to my thread...
>>
>>25180752
Having sex in the past doesen't make you less lonely
>>
>>25180554
I come to r9k because I have motherly feels/messiah complex and love to nurturing broken robots. I'm 23 btw.
>>
>>25180793
But you can't ever compare you're loneliness to ours. Fuck. Off.
>>
>>25180793
Yeah it does. You've had much more sexual interaction than most of the men here. You are NOT anywhere near as lonely as we are. What you're doing is the equivalent of going up to a bunch of starving African children and saying "oh gosh, I haven't eaten since yesterday, I'm just soooooo hungry, we're all in the same boat here. :("
Go rot in a ditch you piece of shit.
>>
>>25180827
>implying that virgins can't just enter a state where they can completely stop caring about pussy
Once you have it once it's becomes like a disease.
You need to get more.
>>
>>25180851
What the fuck are you even on about? Speak English asshole.
>>
>>25180764
Give Kik. Mines "bashie1232"
I'll talk to you. I do nothing all day so. :/
>>
I will defend your virtue on the internet in exchange for a :3 m'lady *tips fedora*
>>
>fembot

I want this meme to die.

Women CANNOT ever be robots. You're just a vapid cunt who only wants Chad.

You're not even a virgin for fuck's sake.
>>
>the word "fembot" in OP
>ONEE HUNFDRED BILLION TRILLUIOON FUCKING REPLIES
>>
>>25180806
Good job sis. How do you proceed with that usually?

>>25180827
Yes I can. You never were a girl in your life, so you can't know my loneliness.

>>25180841
That analogy doesen't work. Sex doesen't help against being lonely. That's more like I would go to starving children when I'm starving too. The only advantage I have over them is that I have decent clothing.
>>
>>25180867
What was difficult to understand?

When I was a virgin I used to be able to just make my libido be nonexistant.

Now that I had sex (age 22) I can't do that anymore. I think about pussy all the time now.
>>
>>25180677
I would have given you a chance if you were a virgin. I'm a pretty attractive and nice guy. The only things I can't stand are drinking, drugs, and not saving sex for the person you want to live with.
>>
>>25180554
Nobody gives a shit, OK YOU WANT A BF.... and? You know what this board thinks about girls like you so unless you want cock then I suggest you shut the fuck up.
>>
>tfw physically exhausted all the time

I'm starting to think there may be something wrong with me.
>>
>>25180874
I'm shy though...
>>
>>25180922
>Sex doesen't help against being lonely.
What you're doing would be like going to an amputee recovery group and complaining about a bruise and acting like you have it as bad as the amputees. Fuck you.
>>
>>25180922
>waaah I had sex with multiple people
>Soooo lonely

No you dumb roastie, you can't be lonely like robots, who have lived there whole lives alone. You're lonely in the same sense normies who don't interact with a people for a few days feel.
Get the fuck off my board you stupid vile cunt.
>>
>>25180955
>unless you want cock
she specifically said she wanted cock though
>>
>>25180806
thanks mom i love you
>>
>>25180973
>makes a thread saying she wants a bf
>complains that she isn't getting enough attention
>guy wants to talk to her
>b-but I'm s-shy
Just admit you only want Chad and fuck off, we all see through your bullshit anyways
>>
>>25180554
Alright femanon, I can be your bf. Although you have to be serious, dont pull any memes im serious about this. Where do you live?
>>
>>25180806
please. Give me contact info... I am in dire need of this. I'll do anything. I'll give you anything if you can be motherly to me.
>>25180973
Ah come on. It's alright to be shy. Please just Kik me "bashie1232" ...
>>
>>25180986
All roastie sluts want cock of course but they need to fuck off with the sentimental crap.
>>
>>25180677
Typical modern female

Not a virgin and cries that she can't keep a man
>>
>>25181012
I can't tell if this is a counter-troll or a very naive boy.
>>
Attention faggots, it's me again.

I'm a fat NEET Male that hasn't showered in over a week, not your animu waifu fembot.

I will never stop making these bait threads. So daily reminder, if you see a fembot thread, it's probably me.

And I've led you on once again. You guys are easier triggered than fucking tumblr. You will never stop responding to these fucking threads.

Especially you faggot
>>25180874

Get off this board you little thirsty shit.

I'm out, fuck you people. You are dumb as shit and you deserve everything bad that happens to you.

Enjoy asking neckbeards to be your gf I guess.
>>
>>25180596
>>>25180596
> if u have a vagina and heartbeat someone wants you

Exactly
>>
>>25181093
>I'm a fat NEET Male
>implying every didn't already know that

We are all mad down here.
>>
File: 1429995666683.jpg (2 MB, 3333x5000) Image search: [Google]
1429995666683.jpg
2 MB, 3333x5000
>>25181062
I'm just so lonely...
And I want a mommy
>>25181093
So wait does that mean you're not gonna be my QT?
>>
Not even white knighting but I don't understand how people can compare sex as a man with sex as a female.

Sex for men is a physical thing. You just long for the action of sex it fulfills an addiction stuck into us since the beginning of time.

Sex for women is an emotional thing. They long for the actual physical connection obtained through sex. When they have sex and don't get any emotional connection following it makes them just as depressed and awful as a man who doesn't get any sex.

/r9k/ is for awful depressed people, so if fembots feel this way then fine they can come here.

They will never however be able to be robots unless they're perma-virgins. That's sinply the definition of a robot, but /r9k/ has never been only robots.

Also attention whoring like makes people despise you. I'm fine with one fembot thread where you can all whore in but stop making these multiple threads.
>>
>>25181093
honestly i was just thinking about making a fembot thread... i'm a dude btw
>>
File: female pepe.jpg (8 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
female pepe.jpg
8 KB, 240x210
>tfw you pretty much ruined your vagina by accident
>tfw just kept stretching it out anyway
>tfw will probably never have sex
>tfw it wouldn't be good even if you did
>tfw it's kind of sad to be a ruined whore but also kind of hot
feels weird man
>>
>>25181109
Yeah you tricked me good with getting mad and discussing the same old "girls cant be alone" shit once again. Especially asking me for my kik made me almost believe you didn't know I wasn't a fembot.

Fucking faggot
>>
>>25181093
>Attention faggots, it's me again.
>I'm a fat NEET Male that hasn't showered in over a week, not your animu waifu fembot.
You're a hero man.

Don't stop, and please reveal yourself like this often. It's all the sweeter.
>>
>>25181127
no dude, its not an emotional thing for women. it's a "fun" thing
>>
>>25181160
ruined how? this is making me hard.
>>
File: 1430242319927.jpg (245 KB, 1313x1985) Image search: [Google]
1430242319927.jpg
245 KB, 1313x1985
>>25181127
I'm a virgin :(
>>25181151
Please do that way I can go to that one and beg for you to be my QT. I'm not even joking. I will beg there too.
>>25181160
Please show.
>>25181171
That was really mean. I was the one who asked for the kik. That guy and me aren't the same person. Don't bully him
>>25181175
I hope he continues. It makes me feel better desu
>>
>>25181127
>claims to not white knight
>proceeds to white knight
>>
>>25181171
>Implying I asked for you Kik.
>implying I even use Kik
>Implying I even have a phone
>>
>>25181127
There's different kinds of men you idiot, sensitive and Chad like, so quit your preaching bullshit and mind your business.
>>
>>25181177
No it's not.
Feminism might be pushing it as such but it will never be what women truly feel about sex. It might be enjoyable for them but both men and women need sex for more than a purely enjoyable reason.

As such we have a new generation of women who are unhappier then ever despite being more empowered and having more sex.
>>
>>25181127
Bullshit, I'm a guy and all I want is an emotional connection. I don't even fap anymore. I just want an innocent girl I can share my deepest feelings with.
>>
>>25180973
Stupid useless bitch. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>25181093
Stop impersonating me ;_;

I'm a nice girl and all I want is a nice, semi-attractive bf. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>25181203
Don't care. White night is now a meme for anyone who says something remotely positive about women.
Even though what i said wasn't positive toward women.

>>25181207
All men want the same thing. All women want the same thing. Some men have different ways of achieving it.

>>25181275
I'm not talking about relationships though. I'm talking about sex. Of course you want a relationship.
>>
can trannies post here?
>>
>>25181370
No. You have an entire board for that shit. Go there.
>>
>>25181321
Seeing as you choose to go out of your way to complain about how you haven't had a dicking in a while, with full knowledge that the people you're complaining to experience a loneliness you never will, yeah it is
You're not nice, you are insensitive and lack empathy
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 206x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 206x297
>tfw no qt loyal bf who takes care of me and lets me vegetate and do nothing all day
>tfw no qt bf to impregnate me with a qt little daughter

pic related; my dream scenario
>>
>>25181248
lmao you underestimate the hedonism
>>
>>25181370
Fuck off you stupid mentally ill fuck. You're kind was killing r9k with all your gay posting before the robot was reprogrammed.
>>
>>25181443
Shut the fuck up and LEAVE THIS BOARD YOU PARASITE!
>>
>>25181460
Dont be upset that men are better at being women
>>
>>25181443
>tfw it could have been this way
Luckily surrogacy exists so once I turn 21 or so I can get a qt daughter or son without any chance of an evil cunt taking them from me
>>
>>25180677
>I'm not a virgin though.
"fembots"
>>
i dont understand. why dont overweight people settle with overweight counterparts???? then that solves the loneliness issue
>>
>>25181486
why?

>>25181511
That's a good idea!
>>
>>25181581
Not everyone here is overweight
>>
>>25181663
mentally ill chads arent allowed to be robots. they should get on depression meds like 50 percent of all the other normies
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 500x750
>another day spent watching idol variety shows alone
Feels good friends.
>>
>>25181680
Not overweight =\= Chad body
Theres plenty of hungry skeletons here
>>
>>25181591
I know it's a good idea, although I'm surprised you agree desu
>>
GET OUT NORMIES

GET OUT ROASTIES

FUCK OFFFFFFFF NOWWWWWW
>>
>>25180554
Here we go again...
Prove that you're a real girl or GFTO
>>
>>25181777
Why would I disagree? I totally understand the wish for children, I really want some myself.
But I also understand your point of view on women.
Although I gotta say it's a bit selfish towards your kid. Growing up with only a dad can fuck you up, kids need both parents.
>>
>>25181321
>stop impersonating me :'(((
maybe you should have secured your identity with a tripcode you dumb fucking roastie
>>
>>25180793
But it does make you worth less. You witless whore.
>>
>>25181896
Having kids in general is selfish.
>>
>>25180554
>>>/trash/

where it belongs
>>
>>25181937
Only if you live in a shithole and can't afford them.
>>
>>25181896
because your original point was about wanting a more traditional family unit
I assumed you shared the same belief that most people do, about how bad single parent families are for the child
It's not at all selfish though, if it's the only way open to me
>>
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING MEME
FEMBOTS DON'T EXIST
REEEYYYOOOO
>>
>>25180964
You need to exercise or you'll feel like shit.
Do you know why you were happy all the time as a kid? It's because you ran everywhere.
>>
>>25182039
It is selfish for the kid though, even if it's the only open way for you. It doesn't matter to the kid, there's a high chance that it'll fuck up its psyche because of a missing mother. Also, babies need breasts milk.
>>
>>25182184
Our only real purpose is to push our genes, it's never selfish to do so
If I'm forced to raise my son/daughter without a mother figure then the blame for his/her poor mental health is not my fault in any way
I refuse to accept any responsibility
Also I could get breast milk without too much trouble if I really needed to
>>
>>25182310
Maybe a few thousand years ago. Considering we're over 7 billion people right now, the world is not gonna end if you fail to get kids.
And nobody forces you to have kids, it's your own choice, so it is very much your responsibility for the kids mental well-being.

Basically, you want all the good stuff but don't want to take any responsibility.
Risking your child's well-being for no reason says a lot.

All in all, I can say with certainty: you'd be a really shitty dad and I really hope you'll never have kids.
I can imagine you so good: a good-for-nothing dad that only lays around and doesn't care about the kid and as soon as it can walk you make it do all the work in the household and stuff like that.
>>
>>25180646
I'll treat you like dirt and make you orgasm repeatedly.
>>
>>25181992
Nope. It's selfish because the kid never asked to be born and there is a possibility he will grow up and be fucked up. The only reason you want kids is because of YOUR own desires. YOU'RE selfish because your life is empty and you need a new toy to play with.
>>
>>25182593
Evolution AND religion are against you.
>>
>>25182612
>Evolution AND religion are against you
What does evolution and religion have to do with it?
>>
>>25182593
That's bullshit and you're stupid as fuck. Going by your logic, humanity would be eradicated by the year 2130.
>>
>>25182626
Evolution - parenting. Tribalism and families work best in any situation.

Religion - male and female raising child together.
>>
>>25182507
>Maybe a few thousand years ago. Considering we're over 7 billion people right now, the world is not gonna end if you fail to get kids
That doesn't change what I said, just because the population changes doesn't mean our genetic predisposition to reproduce does
>Basically, you want all the good stuff but don't want to take any responsibility
That's a lot of assumptions there, I've got plenty of experience looking after children, and that includes lots of "the bad stuff"
> can say with certainty: you'd be a really shitty dad
really? based on a few posts about one aspect of parenting, how judgemental
You can hope all you want, not going to stop me
>>
No you just want attention from us you leech
whats the point of this thread OP
>>
If I were a mod I would delete any Fembot "feels" thread. These posts are nothing but roasties in denial whining about their lack of access to BBC. Seriously, why do you whores use tripcodes? It pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>25182694
There are no women in these threads. It's pretty much Australian general.
>>
>>25182635
It's not bullshit. The only reason you want kids is because your life is empty as fuck and you feel as if having a child will give you purpose. What other reason is there to have a child?

>>25182669
No, competent units work best together. And that only applies in a hunter gather society.
Religion doesn't make a family stay together.
>>
>>25182680
Yes it does. You said it's your only purpose - why? Is anything gonna change if you don't have kids? No, everything will be the same. In fact, it'd be better - we're too many anyway.
My assumption is justified. You said it yourself - you don't want to take responsibility for the kids well-being? You must be retarded. That's your kid, of course it's your responsibility. If not yours, whose else?
Just because you're too much of a failure to get a girl you put all the negative effects on your kid. You pretty much go like "If it works out well, fine, if not, it's not my problem, fuck the child XD :~~~DDDDxDdd".
You probably think it's society's fault that you can't get a girl and that's why you blame anyone but yourself if you kid turns out bad. Pro tip: it's your own fault.
>>
>>25182841
To give the gift of life. Not everyone is a failure and hates their life like you. Most people are happy to be alive.
Also, it's important to continue the human race.
>>
>>25182866
R9k is misanthropic. So is most of this site. Misery loves company, etc.
>>
>>25182866
>gift
Ayyy

>Also, it's important to continue the human race.
No it's not. The human race needs to focus on technology and education instead of shitting out more kids who do nothing but consume more natural resources, take up more space, and take away funding from science and technology.

Just admit it, the only reason YOU want kids is because your life is empty as fuck.
>>
>>25182843
>you don't want to take responsibility for the kids well-being?
Of course I do, but I wouldn't blame myself if the lack of a mother figure was damaging as it's not my fault there isn't one
>Just because you're too much of a failure to get a girl you put all the negative effects on your kid
Please do explain to me how I'm "too much of a failure to get a girl"
Yes I blame society, I never go out of my way to harm anyone, I certainly don't have any financial troubles (I could easily look after a kid), I'm not a whiteknight loser but I don't go out of my way to attack women either
Shit, maybe you consider being born unattractive a failure, but then that doesn't apply to me either I how arrogant that makes me sound
>If it works out well, fine, if not, it's not my problem, fuck the child XD :~~~DDDDxDdd
grow the fuck up, I and many people on here had single parents, it's not going to completely fuck their shit up
I was trying not to just start shitflinging but you really are an insufferable cunt, not going to waste my time replying again
>>
>>25182866
>Also, it's important to continue the human race.
can i take question begging for $500, Alex?
>>
>>25183035
We have enough resources. Society would just need to be radically reorganized to make use of them.
>>
>>25182866
>Most people are happy to be alive.
If most people were happy with life, they would continue being happy without the desire to want to have children. Truth is,most "happy" people get bored and think "Hmm, maybe I'll have a kid". It's has a lot to do with ego and self-gratification.
>>
>>25183035
You contradict yourself. Who's gonna benefit from the technology and education later when we're dead? Who is it for? Exactly, for the kids of today.
Who's gonna continue to research on technology and education once we're too old and laying in the grace? Exactly, the kids.
You're so stupid, I guess you're just trolling. 5/10, would be higher if you were more original.
>>
>>25183110
You can't be this dense to not realize the correlation between over population and the problems it's having on the world you care so much about. Exponential growth anon.
>>
>>25183093
Yes it is your fault because nobody forced you to have a kid. If you can't take care of a child - don't get one.
If you can't afford a TV - don't buy one. It's that simple.
I can't explain that to you, as I don't know you well enough. But there is almost certainly a reason, why else would no girl settle for you?
So, you grew up with a single parent? Maybe that's why you're such a fuck-up and unable to get a gf, because you're so mentally challenged and selfish. I guess we found the reason!

Anyway, just go and leave as soon as you lost. Bye, loser.
>>
>>25183114
Explain why most people get kids when they're young then? Explain why most people wish for kids already at a young age? People get kids because they want them and it makes them more happy. Not because they're bored of life.
>>
>>25183131
When the need for children arises and society dictates we need to continue population growth, the yes, the most logical thing would be to have children. And even in this case,it's selfish because the only reason you are having a child is to further continue the development of humanity. Nothing but a tool for a greater mean. Either that, or you just want kids because "mah feels".
>>
>>25183277
see >>25183275

Also, you can't dictate anything as the human race isn't a fucking factory that you can just stop and go whenever you feel like you need more "products".
>>
>>25183275
>Explain why most people get kids when they're young then?

Plenty of reasons
>accidents
>woman wanting kids because her eggs are drying up
>both men and woman feel pressured by society, friends, family (same applies to marriage)

>People get kids because they want them and it makes them more happy.
>THEM more happy
>self-indulgence
>>
File: lel.png (134 KB, 323x241) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
134 KB, 323x241
>>25183244
haha roastie getting toastie
I'm not sure how he lost
>>
>>25180596
But, to be honest, you don't even necessarily need a heartbeat...
>>
>>25183327
The human race does work like a machine though. Invisible cogs functioning as a unit.
>>
You say that but when someone asks you to be their gf you say no.
Example: Femanon, would you like to be my gf
>>
File: 1408326077082.jpg (180 KB, 1199x1200) Image search: [Google]
1408326077082.jpg
180 KB, 1199x1200
>>25180554
>fembot
>>25180677
>not a virgin

Literally human trash, you don't even qualify as a robot you fuck.
>>
>>25183498
If you were a woman, would you date yourself?
>>
I-I just want a F...
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.