[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cocaine and other drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7
File: cocaine.jpg (803 KB, 2294x1524) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.jpg
803 KB, 2294x1524
How many of you snort the occasional line?
When did it began?
How do you feel that it compares to other drugs like alcohol, weed and the others?

Personally I'm growing way too fond of it, tried it a few times when I was 20, now that I live alone one year later as NEET, it's my number one priority, take it every weekend by myself, playing vidya and listening to some fine tunes.

Became tired of weed since it made me lazy, solipsistic and paranoid after two-three years of heavy use, with coke it's the complete opposite.
Shame it's too expensive and that quality isn't the best here.
Know I should stop since it's all a high, but it's too chill.
>>
used to do anywhere from a g a day to 3-4 gs a week, havent done it since I've started working more. I know it's degenerate as fuck and not really worth the money when there are drugs I enjoy being on more plus I can actually eat like a normal human on them.
>>
i haven't done coke in years. i never though much of it, really overrated.

i have no clue how people get "addicted" to it
>>
>>25180480
What others do you enjoy more?

>>25180494
Maybe you got bad coke.
They say street coke's purity is around 5-10%.
>>
Not a regular user but hey if it's around or if it's not too expensive I'll do some for a party. If it wasn't horrible for your nose and expensive as fuck I'd probably do it a lot more.
>>
I snorted a line once and it was fucking crazy.
>>
>>25180518
>Maybe you got bad coke.
>They say street coke's purity is around 5-10%.

no, it wasn't stepped on garbage, it was decent coke. i just never really cared for it
>>
I haven't done coke in like 7 months because I was really starting to want it all the time. Its my favorite drug started it in college
>>
>>25180521
>expensive
Yup.
How much does a gram cost for you all people?
Here it's around 91 dollar.

>>25180537
Maybe you got speed?
Or maybe I haven't tried pure Colombian, non-buffed coke.
But I never felt anything crazy by it, I just become chill af, sharper, more talkative, but nothing like MDMA-madness for instance.
>>
mfw ppl pay for coke when its inferior to amphetamine in every way except comedown
>>
>>25180670
Speed lasts too long, fucks up your sleep schedule. Only tried it once tho, but I don't remember it giving the same "good-chill"-feeling as coke does, just that I was way, way more energetic. But sure, price/stim wise, it's ridiculous how much coke costs compared to speed.
>>
>>25180581
Well I was drunk as shit too. That line just got me from really fucking drunk to really fucking crazy. Like hyperactive as fuck.
>>
File: 1442794034208.jpg (19 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1442794034208.jpg
19 KB, 576x432
Fair warning to all these robots i've been seeing lately get involved in hard drugs/alcoholism, while it may intially give you a feeling of meaning, purpose, confidence etc. in the long run it will ruin you harder then you're own self destructive behaviors do, sure you'll get that life experience you crave, but not the kind you want
>>
>>25180581
About 90-100 a g.

Midwest
>>
Are we allowed to talk about other drugs here or is this thread for coke only? There is no drug general but this is up.
>>
>>25180873
I'm not sure if I agree or disagree.
Nothing excessive (especially with drugs) is good, but it can be helpful in tough times.
As long as it doesn't become your lifestyle it's all good IMO.
But that balance is often easier said than done.

>>25180892
Nice, I live in Scandinavia, so I'm not sure if the quality here is better than overseas.

>>25180994
Of course, talk about any drug.
For anyone out there that has exp:
Besides coke, I'm going to try DXM soon.
What should I expect?
Also, because of some reasons I can't smoke weed with any drug soon, how will this shit work out without? So used to puffing on almost everything else, even though weed's shit-tier.
>>
>>25181067
>without
weed on DXM*
>>
File: IMG_0108.jpg (136 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
136 KB, 765x1024
>>25180892
Ouch. I can get an 8 for $180. Canada, and I got the hookup from a CEO that I met at a crazy party.
>>
>>25181067
Well if we're allowed to talk about any drug that's good.
Just dropped some lsd, starting to feel it now but nothing too strong yet.
>>
>>25181165
Wish you a fine trip m8
What games do you have at disposal?
Get some sour candy from the store asap if you haven't
>>
>>25181165
eat some citrus, even a lemon or a lime will do.
>>
>>25181165
You just chillin at your house? What music do you have ready to trip on?
>>
>>25181279
Plan on doing this.
>>25181298
Just chillin at home, feel free to give me some music.
>>25181232
Plenty of games, any you specifically recommend?
>>
>>25180420
i was playing ssx (the newest one) while i snorted coke, it only seemed appropriate. it kind of gave me nausea but i guess i kind of felt uh, accelerated and abnormally focused on carving them powdery lines. it was o.k. ? i'd do it again though.
>>
>tfw have dxm mxe and pst but too afraid to try any
>>
>>25181347
>>25181362
I played SSX3 on acid first time tripping.
Really fucking great, would recommend.
FPS's like Insurgency can be fun, but weird
>>
>>25181116
Care to share any stories? Why was it a crazy party? How did you get there? HOw did you get invited? How did you meet the CEO? What was he like?

I'm trying and studying really, really hard to hopefully work at a high level company in a high position. When I watch movies like Wolf on Wall Street, I sometimes imagine myself as that person for fun, and I wonder what I would do in a crazy party like that. I want to be super rich and snorting cocaine off a naked babe while wearing a business suit.
>>
>>25181165
Forgot to mention. It's just going midnight where I am taking this lsd.
Too late to go out and get sour candy as someone suggested but I'll be in time to watch the sun rise.
My sleep schedule is adjusted for this too so it's all fine.
>>
>>25180581
Only 60 in texas
>>
>>25181347
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy are favor it s when tripping
>>
>>25181639
MBDTF on any consciousness enhancer (or not) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>25181639
>Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club
this is good. I'm losing connection now, this stuff is stronger than the stuff I did last whichw as ym first time now I'm getting comfy as shit though.
This batch of lsd is definitely hitting me quicker.
>>
>>25181723
Reading that back you can easily tell that I'm feeling it.
>>
>>25180581
I pay 50-60 a g (usually 50) in Houston
Definitely wouldn't be getting it if it was that expensive here.

>>25180518
Psychadelics are my favorite. On a daily basis I'll take some xanax or painkillers just because it has a less toll on my body and I can just relax on em
>>
>>25181797
Psychadelics are okay, but I think they last too long. Next time I'm doing psychadelics I'm gonna need some heavy sleeping pills.

Other times I've taken benzos I've either become sort of benzo-raged or just been really tired if I haven't smoked a bit by it. You smoke and pop em?
>>
Man this acid is hitting me good. Imma take a break from this might come back later for more songs. Have a nice day everyone, happy drug taking.
I have no idea how I'm writing this.
>>
File: IMG_1381.jpg (138 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1381.jpg
138 KB, 765x1024
>>25181415
Went snowboarding with some girl from work and ended up a coke, MDMA, liquor fueled house party after. CEO guy is a rich arab, we were both high as fuck sitting on a couch talking about everything. He handed me his business card and said to call him if I needed anything. The rest is history.
>>
>>25180725
That's why you need comedown candys. If I'm going to speed hard I also buy a Roxie 30 mg and a couple 10 mg valiums or any Benzo for that matter. Also use this at the end of a trip to sleep. The oxy is just for fun tho.
>>
>>25181067
DXM is not for everyone. A lot of people don't like, some think it is okay, some love it. I have only used it a few times personally but I love it. I don't have much experience with drugs though. Start with a very low (maybe even below recreational) dose to check if you have a bad reaction to it (this is a very yes or no thing, if you take a low recreational dose and are deficient in a certain enzyme you could be in for a very bad time). After that you can blast off. Weed goes great with DXM, especially if you are drinking syrup or swallowing 40 of those massive "cough gels" as it will kill the nausea. It does make things more intense. The only times I've felt uncomfortable on DXM was when I smoked weed too, it wasn't a bad experience overall though.

There is no guarantee that you will like it but you shouldn't find it underwhelming. Some people write it off as a meh experience without taking more than a low second plateau dose which is pretty silly. Don't bother trying to do much on DXM if you take more than a low second plat dose, it is best enjoyed by laying back with some music and drifting away.
>>
File: IMG_0423.jpg (155 KB, 609x758) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423.jpg
155 KB, 609x758
>>25182109
The girl having the party was one of his employees. He was the one that brought the blow. It was like 2am when he showed up. He asked people to pitch $20 and he ordered bootleg liquor to be delivered cause we were running out. We paid for the liquor and he was cutting us lines all night. I didn't up leaving till like 6-7am.
>>
>>25182226
Is that coke or speed?
>>
>>25182226
How expensive is coke in Canada?
>>
>>25182183
I forgot something. If you're interested in CEVs (don't expect OEVs) you will want complete darkness, turn your monitor off if it is in front of you and remove any other sources of light.
>>
File: 1291525521105.jpg (8 KB, 251x221) Image search: [Google]
1291525521105.jpg
8 KB, 251x221
>>25182297
That was MDMA lol

>>25182394
>>25181116
I usually went in on an 8 with a friend so $90 for 1.75g. I haven't done blow in almost a year.
>>
>>25182525
>snorting mdma
Serious fucking pleb shit. Eat or boof it. Snorting is an absolute waste
>>
>>25182671
>2017
>Not IV master-race with ANY, A N Y water soluble substance.
>>
>>25182747
>iv
Yea I'm good with not being a fucking needle junkie degenerate.
>>
>taking cocaine
It's like you want to have a coronary vasospasm or something
>>
>>25182671
I snort about 50mg and then bomb 200mg right after. I like the quick comeup.
>>
are low doses of DXM a waste? im thinking about trying it to see if there's a significant afterglow but i dont wanna go high second plat trip again
>>
>>25183402
>i dont wanna go high second plat trip again
Why not?
>>
>>25183435

i felt panicked and thought i was dying. i feel like i should try to get more comfortable with it first + see if its even inherently recreational for me. it just kinda felt like being poisoned and i remember telling myself 'dont do shit like this again you fucking retard' like 4 hours into it
>>
>>25180420

Coke is kind of cool I guess.

I like stimulants, but coke doesn't quite do it for me. It doesn't give me the tweaks. It just makes me think I'm awesome. Amphetamine actually makes me awesome. I have better focus, dexterity, logic, confidence, physical and mental endurance. Coke just makes me think I have all that. It's good for confidence, functional if your doing a lot of talking, but if you actually have to do anything, it's kind of meh.
>>
Hi there guys.
Still tripping on this lsd. Got lost in skyrim for some time.
Got lost looking at this too https://i.imgur.com/xE5nTx3.gifv

Enjoying myself overall.
>>
>>25180420
Weed and LSD here. I love LSD but lately it's just making me feel mentally naked and really negative, so I guess I need to move on and try something else.

Any recommendations?
>>
>>25180420
I did crack once, it was awesome.
>>
>>25181067
DXM isn't my favorite, but my friends like it a lot. Try a Plateau 2, Plateau 1 isn't worth the stomach upset but beyond that it can be too difficult to deal with if you're not feeling it.

I've done lots of LSD, plus smoked a lot of weed, drunk a lot of booze, tried Salvia and shrooms - and DXM is my least favorite drug by far. It feels like you're trying a bit of everything, gives you stomach upset and it's the closest I've ever come to a bad trip I couldn't control.

But, a lot of people like it and it's legal and not terribly dangerous for a drug, so just get pure DXM and go slow. Makes music sound a bit better and you feel kind of numb, which can be fun.
>>
>>25181347
I like playing old console games when I'm on LSD. Movies are great, too. Even if you dislike Wes Anderson, the first 20ish minutes of the Darjeeling Limited are pretty fun on LSD because of how it's filmed and all the bright colors.
>>
I only ever do coke occasionally when I'm back in my old city seeing old school friends for the holidays.

Stuff in the U.K is average depending on who you buy it from

Most of the time some chav will just sell you crushed up ritalin or speed with a tiny bit of coke in
>m8, it's pure rocket bludddd.
No, it isn't.

Pakistani and Chinese friends usually have the best quality stuff.
Although, I just tend to have panic attacks whenever I use it, because of the strength.

Hand me a beer instead.
>>
>>25180420
most overrated drug of all time
and I've had good fucking coke
>>
Can't find fishscale thanks to pathetic social circle.

all the cocaine they push on street is shit fake stuff sometimes.
>>
havent done it since i got some bad stuff and it made my nostril feel like garbage for a week
>>
Any other /powertrippers/ here?

Add in a couple shots and I'm literally a fucking god.
>>
>>25180420
I tried it once and it really didn't do anything besides give me a bit of energy

Did I get a bad line or not take enough, or is that normal for the first time?
>>
I'm at my moms for the winter break and found a bottle of hydrocodone in my medicine cabinet I forgot about. How can I go about using it recreationally without trashing my liver
>>
>>25183464
lol
dying on 2nd plat
get to 4th or stigma and then you can talk about dying
>>
>>25189974
ice water extraction
>>
>>25188648
Lots of people have a dissatisfying experience with coke. It's a bit overblown and subtle, there's not the same rush as other stims, at least not unless you IV. It might be because it's cut so much by the time it gets to whatever shitty party you try it at, it might be because it's just a shitty drug. I dunno, man.
>>
>>25185230
TV/movies on LSD just appear really strange. No weird morphs or anything like when your eyes glaze at the walls.

But sitcoms like family guy is hilarious on acid, it's as if you haven't seen any of it before.
>>
>>25180420
After introspection and deep thoughts I've come to realize that weed hardens your heart to Christ.
Cocaine and other drugs have physical reactions that show but weed is more a spiritual and mental drug.
>>
>>25182671
Snorting MDMA is better than dropping it. But it depends on what form the MDMA is in. If it were pills before, then I wouldn't do it, since pills have a lot of binding-materials that shouldn't be up your nostrils. If it's crystals, it's gonna hurt like a motherfucker, but it will be certainly worth it. Much faster onset, way more intense, but lasts less, which can be okay, depending on the context.
>>
I like it a lot, only done it twice though. Effect is really subtle which I like. The act of cutting it up and snorting it is kinda fun too. Too bad about the price though, especially around here. Good thing I suck at finding connects for drugs or i'd be fucking super addicted to this shit.
>>
>>25191043
Yeah I watched two and a half men high as shit on mushrooms and thought it was the funniest shit in my life, when I normally hate that show
>>
Any other /amp/ bros in the house? True master race imo, but sleep definitely becomes more of an elusive luxury and less of a routine.
>>
I was doing coke for a couple months but then I discovered MDMA and then later LSD. Coke is mad expensive for who long you get high. I'd rather pay like $15 for a 250 ug tab of LSD and have my shit blown out for 12 hours
>>
>>25191043
I can get REALLY into movies. The faces morph quite a bit for me. But to each their own.
>>
I do coke every now and then.

The quality with coke is really inconsistent.

Sometimes its amazing, other times its baking soda.

Its best taken along with beer as the two potentiate each other.

The best thing to do on it is masturbate. It's not as good for studying and shit like that compared to most other stimulants.
>>
>>25185186
>It feels like you're trying a bit of everything, gives you stomach upset and it's the closest I've ever come to a bad trip I couldn't control.

Oh my God.

You NAILED exactly what I hate about DXM that I could never quite articulate myself.

It basically feels like being on some weird mix of drugs that don't go well together and at high doses... Like you took large doses of alcohol, weed, ecstasy and LSD all at once.
>>
>>25185362
>Most of the time some chav will just sell you crushed up ritalin or speed with a tiny bit of coke in
>>m8, it's pure rocket bludddd.
>No, it isn't.

There are 3 keys to knowing if your coke is any good:

> 1. Does it smell like kerosene?

It's produced using kerosene in most places--hence the smell. If your coke lacks this smell it is likely under 15% purity.

> Nummies.

This is a great indicator that can led you ballpark the purity of your coke to within 10% of accurate.

No numbing at all = you got scammed

Back of thoat only numb = 5-15%

Thoat, nose bit of tongue numb: 15-20%

Throat, nose, tongue, lips and chin area numb; when you drink, you can't feel it going down: 20-50% purity.

Whole face area generally feels numb, talking feels weird: you gots da good.

> Runny nose.

Anything over 20% purity will give you a runny nose.

And yes, I'm aware that half the people on this board will insist that they get real shit but don't experience the above. I assure you, your ass is getting sold ritalin. Real coke has a petro-chemical smell, makes your face numb, and gives you a runny nose.
>>
>>25191583
Yeah, I took it and then described that it felt like a bunch of drugs at once to my friend; that it felt like the stomach upset and wobbly motions of alcohol, the dazed mindset of weed, the depersonalization and "weirdness" of LSD, along with the body high of ecstasy and some sort of dirty, meth-y feel.

They asked if it was like being a ramen sundae. It was.
>>
>>25191656
you can cut it with other agents that produce a numbing effect.

sorry but you've been had my boy
>>
>>25191979
think he meant amphetamines. but i really want to try ambien. not to get high just to help me keep a normal sleep schedule.
>>
>>25192064
Yeah, my mistake.
>normal sleep scheduele
start with melatonin if you haven't, in most countries it's OTC (not here because it's a nanny state).

It's already in your body; it kicks in a lot slower but does the job.

Done ambien since I've tried quiting weed lately. Works really well, but it's like a benzo, so it can be quite addictive. After 5 mins you simply fall asleep, unless you stay awake for the weird visuals.
>>
File: temple of the lost souls.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
temple of the lost souls.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
There's a place in the city where I live in which people gather (pic related), mostly to talk, drink and smoke pot. As you can imagine, most people who go there are complete normies. Those stay until midnight or so, but I stayed longer to experience as much as I could before I went home, as I had an alibi to be out until the dawn of the next day. I had smoked before, but I always controlled myself and never really got officially high, so I decided to get my first proper high that night. It was around 10 when I took my first hits. Two hours later the place started getting emptier and emptier and the only ones remaining there were the addicts and homeless people who live nearby. I already knew a bunch of them from other days I had been there for some time, and they already considered me as their friend. I then asked the one I was most acquainted with to roll the next joint the group was going to smoke. He then told me that the whole thing was a process and that I should grind the weed I was going to roll before anything else. He then handed me a little clump of weed for me to manually grind, which is how they always do it there. I then start grinding and while I do that I think about how strange of a situation I'm in. Before going there I just stayed home playing Europa Universalis and lurking /r9k/, and there I was grinding weed with a bunch of homeless addicts. Anyways, I keep doing it for quite a while and then he approaches me again and hands me a piece of rolling paper and tells me to try doing it. I fail horribly, but before I hand it to a guy who offered to fix it, the former one tells me that I must smoke it as it is, for it is my first joint ever. I then proceed to smoke with them and get even higher.
>>
>>25192219
After a while I see those two guys actually preparing a few lines of coke right by my side. I'm caught by surprise. I had never seen cocaine in my life, and there it was all of a sudden. For a second I wondered what the fuck I was doing with my life, but I maintained my cool and they noticed that I was a complete beginner in terms of drugs, so the more friendly one said "This isn't for you yet, you'll need to learn to grind, then learn to roll, then learn to smoke, and then you'll do this." I nodded.

>tfw that was last Saturday

What am I getting into, guys? Should I stop while I can or should I proceed carefully and see how it goes? Life is shit and going there to smoke with them has been a nice experience so far, but I'm not sure if it will end nicely, as I'm 19 and still living with my parents. Also, any tips on using cocaine or doing drugs in general?
>>
>>25192219
Dude what city is that? Sounds heavenly
>>
>>25192239
be careful, but keep going and smoking weed with them if it makes you happy. i would feel bad recommending cocaine to anyone, especially someone with their life ahead of them. but for me it was a fun part of my life that is over. if u get caught into it's web it can be extremely expensive. but coke isn't like weed or other drugs. it is kind of underwhelming for a lot of people because it just sort of makes you feel like you do when you're naturally happy and excited. like christmas morning good. the comedown can be pretty awful though and you will crave it really bad while you're high on it. you won't want to come down and when you do it's pretty bad. some people ruin their lives over it so to be safe i wouldn't mess with it. not really worth the money.
>>
>>25192270
Sao Paulo. Heavenly for some, hellish for others. I found it to be very interesting to watch the people there. One of the homeless dwellers that night was shaking from all the shit he was in that night, which scared me a bit. There is another regular who smokes with us who is a CEO of a tech tech company.

>>25192302
So far I haven't spent a penny on weed, apart from a muffin I bought that day for later use (which was great, by the way). I felt like I could actually have snorted a line with them if I actually asked that night. I'm not sure if they are just friendly and share it without problem or if they plan to slowly reel me into that world to profit from me long term. They did seem friendly though, and advised me to be careful a handful of times too.
>>
>>25192376
If a tourist were to score some grass or coke there, would he easily be scammed? how open is that type of drug market there for foreigners?
>>
I've tried coke exactly twice.

The first time I didn't really feel anything and the second time I was at an after hours club and smoked a joint with a girl I had just met and had the stoned realization that I didn't like how I was acting on the coke. Like an asshole or something.

Haven't tried it since.
>>
>>25191583
It's funny because DXM (and it's metabolite DXO) actually binds 9 different receptors (including NDMA, opioid, sigma, and acetylcholine receptors) and 2 neurotransmitter transporters (serotonin and norepinephrine). This is a much wider activity profile than most street drugs so that's why it feels like a mix.

Interestingly, some people combine DXM with other drugs that inhibit the metabolism into DXO, and so you get quite a different experience from the drug.
>>
>>25192430
Overcharged maybe, but not scammed. From what I have observed so far you can easily get your hands on weed, coke and LSD with the people who dwell on that spot in pic related. I also noticed that they charge more from the normies, who are usually privileged enough to not even think about whether they're paying too much or not. You can definitely manage to buy the stuff I mentioned for a reasonable price if you want. Actually, I saw the CEO that I mentioned earlier selling some spare weed he had to a guy who was walking with us at the time, and I know he knows english, since I talked for a bit with him for fun, so even if you don't speak portuguese I'm sure there are some people around who can patch you up.
>>
>>25180420
I hear most coke is cut with levamisole these days. I saw a lot of leva positive tests on dnm forums at least.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3243134/How-cocaine-rot-skin-turn-ears-BLACK-Drug-routinely-cut-cattle-wormer-eats-away-flesh.html
>>
I once did coke when I was really drunk. All I remember was my confidence going up and my brain feeling like it was freezing.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.