[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Feed stray cats and kittens >Mother catches on >Wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: kitten.jpg (48 KB, 632x475) Image search: [Google]
kitten.jpg
48 KB, 632x475
>Feed stray cats and kittens
>Mother catches on
>Wants to help
>Starts putting out COOKED chicken bones
>wtf
>Tell her it could potentially kill them
>She's turning my good deed into a fucking monstrosity
>Doesn't believe me
>Print a bunch of proof from reputable places
>Asks if the information could be false

Anybody else have dense as fuck parents?
>>
Anon stop being so negative :^)
>>
>>25180334
Cats are literally the worse animals. Selfish evil unloyal pricks.
>>
>>25180334

The ability to get fucked and then be stupid enough not to realize an abortion is a good idea does not require intelligence, sadly.
>>
>>25180334

what's wrong with feeding cats bones?

we have been feeding the cats at our country house for decades, they had a whole lot of cooked chicken bones, never had any problems.

I wish they'd actually die as I hate cats.
>>
>>25180334
You have a kind heart anon
>>25180358
Man fuck you it's about a kitten they are awesome and cuddly

Yeah my father is also really dense we once had a really bad fight which escallated rapidly.
Ended that he had to admit I was right after asking his friend about it.
>>
>move into a new house where the girl who invited you feeds stray kittens

>pet kittens

>fleas

>girl fleabombs the whole house

>tell the girl that you just want these kittens dead

>girl has meeting with you and her freeloader bf telling you to gtfo

Cats are like kids, I think. I hate kids usually and I hate cats usually but goddamn when they are different it's just an instant attachment, like I want to see this kid try to balance on an inflatable ball and fall off like I do a cat.

At least cats will eat your body if you an hero.
>>
>>25180395
Can't imagine how disgusting dogs are then, using you for survival and shit/destroy everything. Sociopathic creatures just like their owners.
>>
File: daffy.png (81 KB, 1296x1500) Image search: [Google]
daffy.png
81 KB, 1296x1500
>>25180334
she isn't dense, she just doesn't trust you/ thinks you're stupid

you fucking autist
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.