[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who unironical /cuckold/ here? Not the meme but the real deal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: how_long.jpg (377 KB, 1280x1426) Image search: [Google]
how_long.jpg
377 KB, 1280x1426
Who unironical /cuckold/ here?

Not the meme but the real deal.
Me: last wank about being cuckold slave with chastity cage in a harem of slave girls.
I do their nails, get bossed around by them, until Master tells me to shut up and kneel in the corner while he fucks them. And so on.

When he's finished with fucking them, they are happy and relaxed and let me kiss their ass.
Or tease me or put dildo in my ass ot milk me.
>>
so you're not an actual cuckold, but you have fantasies?

completely different anon
>>
>>25180311

Cuckoldry is for people with the social skills to meet and interact with women, but not the hardware to do anything further. Personally, I'd rather get a sex change and go gay than be a cuck if my junk was that tiny.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.