[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is literally a trollfest with a few edgelords in between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 2015-12-22 23.02.11.jpg (24 KB, 428x87) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-22 23.02.11.jpg
24 KB, 428x87
This board is literally a trollfest with a few edgelords in between and a few so called robots.

Lonely guys should stop pouring out their hearts out here because they are a meme here. 95% of people just browse this to bait you and lol at you.

Pic: my eyes
>>
>>25180297

We're stubborn and more importantly we have nowhere else to go.
>>
I'll stand against the normie hordes until my last breath.
>>
>>25180368
this desu senpai

or until i find a new hiding place to call home
>>
>>25180349
Sigh. I am the biggest social outcast but even i have learned that getting personal anywhere online is a waste.

I used to post on forums which is even worse. At least i am an anon here.
>>
>>25180384
There is no home.... there is no place where people are legit complete social outcasts because there are so few of us.
Even most of you are probably fake.

I can't trust you meme fags.
>>
File: IMG_0538.jpg (80 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0538.jpg
80 KB, 1080x1350
>>25180297
It's true. I just come here for a good laugh.

>pic related, 10/10 gf
>>
>>25180441
crying because truth but also smiling because iktf
>>
>>25180441

I just ignore the meme users. I hide a lot of threads.
>>
>>25180464
I am OP. I learned not to trust people but i will say this much.

If you are truly like me you will never be happy. Years of being treated like shit have changed me. Even if i had a chance to date a cute girl i would pass on it now.

I will get used to hating myself and everyone around me or i will take my life.
>>
>>25180539
>still judging happiness by gf values
>by any modern societal perspective
>all robots are like this

absolutely athetic op
>>
Well sort of true OP. I feel like I'm studying a phenomena rather than coming simply to point and laugh. I think a lot of the people on here give up way too easily on life.
>>
>>25180571
I am really not judging society by gf standards lol

I simply do not belong. It's not just about having a gf. I am unable to be in any sort of relationship with anyone but romantic or friendly.

People only get on my nerves treat me like shit or make me feel disgusted. At the same time i have to deal with people.
>>
Sorry i made so many typos guys. I took sleeping pills since i struggle with falling asleep.
>>
>>25180651
i meant judging yourself, equating happiness with gf

know those feels though. life goal is to be a mountain man
>>
>>25180683
You're lucky you can take sleeping pills. I'm afraid to take them because I'm afraid I'll die in my sleep. Pretty sure the constant lack of sleep is driving me mad, I've been flipping out over little things wanting t kill myself over minor issues punching walls etc..
>>
>>25181049
Why are you afraid of death? I wish death was so easy. It would be neat if i never woke up again. Instead i have to get a license to purchase a gun and then i have to kill myself with my own two hands.
>>
File: 1364262695529.png (99 KB, 721x795) Image search: [Google]
1364262695529.png
99 KB, 721x795
>>25181049
>>25181138
see in the OP where he says 'edgelords'? thats you guys
>>
does anyone else just visit this board to feel better about themselves?
>>
I've actually had a more than insignificant number of good conversations on this board.

Sure, there are trolls and, sure, there are people who come here to laugh and throw peanuts at the freaks.

Even so, this is a place for the disenfranchised and isolated to discuss ideas, to commiserate, share battle stories and so on.

Hell, I'm a wizard. I am prime fodder for trolls and people who consider schadenfreude to be tantamount to an aphrodisiac, the variety that can only get off if their using other people's tears as lube while they jerk off. And I have no doubt I've been enjoyed in that capacity.

But, as I've said, I keep coming back because the authentic discussions I've had have made it worthwhile to do so.

Wizardchan is slow and, far more importantly, kind of inhumane. And let's be honest, you're far more likely to find other wizards on this board than wizardchan. And, even if that weren't the case, I don't like echo chambers. Sure, some may see me as alien. That's okay; I am pretty alien after all. But there's a far better chance of talking with someone authentic, even if that means there's also a better chance at talking with a troll.

You take the good with the bad, as in all things. And, for what it's worth, I've found this board with far more good than bad.
>>
File: 1450559404341.jpg (646 KB, 1987x1836) Image search: [Google]
1450559404341.jpg
646 KB, 1987x1836
>>25180297

The thing is, here I am Anonymous. I can throw my grain of angry sand here and it'll stay hidden in a Sea of Madness.

Where else could I talk about being a 30+ Virgin without the thread immediately derailing into Normies advices of the worst sort?

>>25182073

It's sadly true, I currently feel more at home here than on Wizardchan, even if it has been Normie central for some time now.
>>
File: 1448654957964.png (1 MB, 4130x2950) Image search: [Google]
1448654957964.png
1 MB, 4130x2950
>>25180297
the only reason to leave this place is because i'm a loner. i learn and grow best on my own.

i was thinking that people could use a more organized approach to talking to people. maybe gouge out the QT part of this graph, replace it with information about political affiliation, mental illnesses, hobbies, things you want to talk about, warnings about whether or not you're a giant asshole or outrageously socially retarded, etc... then we have robots talking to each other on a one-on-one basis or in smaller cells, something more akin to how actual communities operate.

pretty easy to do in theory, just find the sites and have people copy and paste the info into the middle graph. but i'm lazy and a full time wage cuck.
>>
>>25182356
The time I spent on r9k; literally everyone is on that bottom level.

I wish there would be more psychopaths who have ACTUALLY given up, but instead of torturing animals just basks in the retarded wonders of society.
>>
>>25182356
>Where else could I talk about being a 30+ Virgin without the thread immediately derailing into Normies advices of the worst sort?

Precisely. Sure, you get plenty of bewildered gaping on this board when you discuss the unhappy wizarding way. But you actually, wonder of wonders, find people who understand. And you find still others who, although they can't relate, are actually intrigued and fascinated rather than repulsed.

In the latter situation, there's always the risk of being regarded as the freak. But there's a world of difference between being the freak people lynch and the freak people are unsettled by but still feel compelled to understand.

In the real world, outside of here, a wizard is beyond odd. We are an aberration, an impossibility. Thus all the "normie advice" one receives if one is foolish enough to reveal one's sad predicament. Because it is incomprehensible, and is dealt with accordingly.

So I'll take the occasional troll, the occasional litany of useless advice given by those who can't relate (even if they'd like to). It's irritating to be sure, but the good here outweighs the bad.

And I suppose one has to count one's blessings. Especially we evil wizards (who, I suppose are, by definition, damned).
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.