[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls enjoy giving blowjobs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2
File: 1339814372023.jpg (82 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1339814372023.jpg
82 KB, 800x600
Do girls enjoy giving blowjobs?
>>
No, the texture of dick is disgusting.
>>
no
and that looks like my cock
>>
>>25180294
do you enjoy making shit threads?
>>
No, but I do.
>>
That looks like some bitch in my bio class

>inb4 underage b&
>>
>>25180294
only if it's chad
>>
Depends on the girl. Some do enjoy giving BJs, others don't mind it as long as you don't ejaculate in their mouth. Some are totally repulsed by the thought of a dick in their mouth.
>>
>>25180333
You aren't a girl anon
would fuck boipucci tho
>>
>>25180294
My wife hates the thought of blowjobs, but she loves pleasuring me.

So some do, in a sense?
>>
>>25180294
She looks like those black dudes in whiteface in the movie White Chicks
>>
I hate the thought of RECIEVING a blowjob desu. I don't want some cunt slobbering all over my benis and I don't want her to eat something that spends 99% of its time in my crotch

I'd rather have a handjob or something
>>
>>25180478
why would you even bother marrying a girl who doesn't like having your dick in her mouth?
>>
>>25180294
whether or not they actually enjoy it, I don't know, but there are for sure 10s or hundreds of millions who pretend to enjoy it because it gets them money and nice things from the guy whose dick they suck
>>
It makes them feel compete.
>>
>>25180519
Doesn't matter if she likes it. But she will give me a BJ any time I ask, and that's usually how we start off before having sex.

You don't have to like everything in a relationship, nothing will ever be perfect anon.
>>
When a girl gives a bj how often do they also lick/suck the balls?
>>
My girlfriend doesn't but she obliges me anyway.
>>
>>25180411
I'm a qt sissy.
>>
>>25180543
shes probably sucking chad cock on the side and wants to savor his dick flavor in her mouth rather than allow your beta dick to spoil the taste
>>
>>25180584
y u mad tho
>>
>>25180543
>>25180573

Do you have to eat her roastie in return?
>>
Scrote down yer throat can't be that pleasant
>>
>>25180294
this picture is disturbing
>>
>>25180294
It really depends on the girl. I recently got one from a woman who was completely captivated by the sight of my penis, even going so far as to call it beautiful. She whispered "I want to taste you I want to taste you" every so often while she did it. When I blew my load in her mouth she was elated. Kissing her was strange afterward because I was tasting myself.
>>
>>25180625
where are his underwear
>>
>>25180611
I absolutely love eating pussy.

Actually, if I cum after a blowjob, I will immediately eat her out and it keeps me rock hard so we can fuck.
>>
File: 1449884530081.png (3 KB, 318x314) Image search: [Google]
1449884530081.png
3 KB, 318x314
>>25180294
some do. My ex gf didn't like it at all and would do it grudgingly. My current gf gives me a blowjob every night
>>
>>25180294
This chick I was with a few months back loved to. She was really good at it too. She hated people going down on her though.
>>
Most don't. A few do but they're whores usually. I mean, I have to be in a really certain mood to want to eat a pussy out so I'm pretty sure it's the same for girls.
>>
female

girl juice tastes alright, but semen looks like it has the texture of phlegm and my mangas say it's bitter and tastes like fish
>>
>>25180611
She doesn't really like me eating her out because she's afraid it'll taste/smell bad or something. It's funny cause she actually tastes damn good. Also a shame because I enjoy eating pussy.
>>
>>25180654

Petfect gf desu

Vag is icky
>>
>>25180702
My wife is the same way. I always do it though.

She hates it when I kiss her afterwards, she says she can't stand the smell, but I love it.
>>
>>25180294
A girl once thanked me for letting her suck my cock. She used way too much teeth, but I thought it would be rude to tell her to "get better" so I didn't say anything. Woke up the next morning with bruises.

So I guess some girls likes BJs. I personally don't get anything out of receiving thou, and I couldn't imagine myself giving one regardless of the subjects gender.
>>
>>25180294
no
but guys do
>>
>>25180710

in other words you want a trap
>>
What's it like jizzing on a girl's face?
>>
what's a good girth, i heard 5 is good (and it's average) . drop some responses faggots
>>
>>25180849
I'm six and a quarter and I wish I wasn't so thick, girls have a hard time sucking my cock, and the only one who could deepthroat was a hooker.
>>
>>25180813
it's fun the first few times, especially if you've been edging for a while. She's gotta at least pretend that she loves it or it's not really enjoyable at all though. Nothing worse than nutting on her face only to have her make the "icky" face while flapping her hands because she thinks its gross
>>
>>25180294
I once dated a girl who had an excellent body, good face, and like absolutely no experience. And she was 23.

Now, I don't want to say NO experience. She'd had boyfriends before. She'd definitely fucked before. And she took the pill with military precision and let me hit it raw from the jump.

She was also a bit naive in general despite her being an engineer.

Anyways, she was totally cool with me slurping that puss, but never so much as touched my dick. Once I guided her hand towards it and she weirded out. Loved getting fucked, though. One time I rubbed her clit while fucking her doggy and it drove her nuts because it was the first time anyone had done that. It was like everything I did was some amazing new move.

Yet... despite her letting me empty my baby batter into her vagoo every time, she would not even so much as touch my cock. It was never going to work out long term.
>>
I like licking between beef curtains, I like a girl's hips thrusting against my mouth with her hand on the back of my head pulling the hair with her fingers and pushing my head against her vag.

PS. Arby's
>>
>>25180294
They enjoy pleasing and feeling desired by a high-enough value guy.
>>
My housemate admitted she likes to get facefucked.

I'm trying to work my way into her affections... Or at least a fling.
>>
>>25180514
Same.
Sticking my dick in a place that's very likely to have old pieces of food in it disgusts me.
>>
>>25180880
lucky nigga
>>
>>25180996
Do it. Slide right the fuck in you won't regret it.

The girl I'm currently seeing loves being facefucked. Gonna try to film it. Last time I saw her a few days ago, she swallowed my load four times while I facefucked her. It was pure bliss.
>>
>>25180514
>rather have a hand job
Why? Personally I think they're boring as shit. If I wanted tugged off I could do it way better myself.
>>
>>25180913
I've banged 8 girls, and I completely agree. I think 2 girls have given me amazing blow jobs and enjoyed giving me a blow job: My current girlfriend and this insane, crazy, pysco FWB I fucked for a bit.

Because of them, I can no longer imagine being with someone who wouldn't give me a blow job. I mean shit, the crazy girl sucked dick sooooooo fucking good, my toes would literally curl and to this day, I miss her blow jobs despite my current girl doing literally any nasty throat fucking position I want.
>>
Depends on the girl. Dated a black girl who fucking hated it. After her I dated this really kinky girl who loved to stuff my dick in her throat immediately after I fucked her in the ass. God I miss her.
>>
I've only given one, but I quite liked it. I prefer that to having him go down on me, but I'm also insecure about my nether regions.
>>
>>25181809
When it's bad, it's really bad. You could always taste yourself.
>>
>>25180294
They get off on the degradation
>>
>>25180294
they like making chad happy
>>
>>25181054
Did you miss the part where I had to pay money just to experience something I could have gotten for free if I was just a bit smaller?
And since I am attracted to petite girls and enjoy rough sex, I rarely get to truly enjoy sex because I am either fucking fat bitches rough or fucking perfect girls who are in pain.
>Not so fast
>hang on
>you can't go that deep
>No, you can't put it there
>I can do this position with most guys
>Stop, how about you just jack off onto me?
I don't feel lucky.
>>
Get Out.
bloxxxxx post
>>
>>25180294
I will never be with women together if she wont suck my dick.Thats how it is,if ur women or gf doesnt want your dick GG ur cuckolded.

My gf enjoys and ready to blow me when ever i want or as long as i want.
>>
>>25183212
Thanks, Chad, that's very helpful.
>>
>>25181769
My nigga. My. Nigga. The first time I got a bj, the girl sucked the fucking cum straight out of my dick. Her suction felt like it did more to pull the cum out than the force of my ejaculation. I damn near went blind from the pleasure. This shit:
>I can no longer imagine being with someone who wouldn't give me a blow job
is true except now I refuse to stick with a quitter.
>>
my gf likes to suck dick but she says her mouth gets tired after 5-10 minutes... she's really lazy.

so instead i just facefuck her since she likes being abused anyway. she doesn't like eating cum but i love it and force her to do it anyway.

feels good having a completely submissive girl. doesn't matter what she likes normally; as long as i'm insulting her, hitting her, and forcing her to do something she becomes dripping wet, regardless of what it is.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.