[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl doesn't like me >I keep messaging her >She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Every night.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Every night.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
>Girl doesn't like me
>I keep messaging her
>She is like a mirror of a personality
What do I do when she rejects me?
She's already ignoring me and I am bugging her.
How do I stop?
>>
>>25179968
Let it go and move along.
Try someone else. It's been like my 20th time. you just look somewhere else with someone you have common ground.
>>
>>25180399
Yes, but it's never been this deep before.
And I doubt it will ever be again.
>>
>>25180500
I see. Get some distance then. People that ignore you aren't worth your time. Just look somewhere else.
>>
think of some fat ugly whale with glasses you hate

now realize that's the way your girl "feels" about you

move on, delete numbers, social media, etc.
>>
Bug some random qts. That should distract you and it shouldn't come back to bite you.
>>
>>25179968

If she doesn't like you, then leave her alone you fucking creepy degenerate asshole.

You stop by having empathy and realizing that for whatever reason, she doesn't want to talk to you. You also need to realize that bugging her is only going to make it worse. So fuck off and find someone else.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.